Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Thanks girls :D I got everything crosses here for all of us! Will test tmw a.m then every morning til I get a bfp or the witch shows up! I NEVER suffer with earache which is wat made me wonder! Sending lots of baby dust your way :hugs:

Let us know!! :dust:

6foot - I don't know if that would be related but if it's new then possibly!! Let's go for positive :winkwink:

Hello Ladies.. How are you all doing today..?

Well I am 7dpo today.. My temp had dipped a bit yesterday , abt 0.3F, today it spiked by 0.5f so I decided to test with fmu !!! What was I thinking :dohh:
A big fat Negative !!!

Don't have any symptoms.. Had a headache last night and today morning but it is gone now and I think it was stress related.. Backache is almost not there now

Is af coming ? I hope not !!!!

Have a great day and :dust::dust:

Fx hopefully too early for testing? I have everything crossed although I am cd21 of a regular 28 day cycle and think I am o today! Ovaries must have taken a holiday :dohh: I am actively trying to ignore any symptoms as it just cuts me in 2 when :bfn: happens! My mum was also approx 5 months pregnant with me and didn't know it (other than spotting which she went to docs for and they told her the good news!) so maybe that might happen with me?!

MrsTaz - It was a new feeling so it made me think maybe. I also felt it whenever I climbed stairs...I live in a 5 level backsplit so there are a lot of stairs and it has never made me feel out of breath. Maybe it was just lack of sleep. I will pay attention to how I feel today. Are you experiencing anything new?

Want - I'm so sorry you had a no :hugs:. It's entirely possible that it's too early to show so don't lose hope!

6Foot - I would definitely say that if you're used to the stairs then it could be something! Everybody is different so that could be your quirky symptom! FX! Keep us updated!

I don't really have any symptoms. My cycle is anywhere from 31-36 days but the average is 33 so that's what I typically go by (why I won't test until the 26th because that'll be about the latest the witch will show). I charted every symptom last month because I knew I'd be crazy this month symptom spotting! My BBs should be getting sore anyday (per last month). I had some cramps this morning...But not really cramps? More like just an uncomfortable feeling that wasn't my typical AF feeling. But I told myself that I just didn't want it to be AF so that's why, lol.

Tryin - Dang ovaries! Don't they know you're on a schedule! Hah! Fx for you! Keep us updated!

We're all nearly there! I'm to the point I just wanna know! Stupid long cycles (which are great when you're not TTC).

Want - I'm so sorry you had a no :hugs:. It's entirely possible that it's too early to show so don't lose hope!

6Foot - I would definitely say that if you're used to the stairs then it could be something! Everybody is different so that could be your quirky symptom! FX! Keep us updated!

I don't really have any symptoms. My cycle is anywhere from 31-36 days but the average is 33 so that's what I typically go by (why I won't test until the 26th because that'll be about the latest the witch will show). I charted every symptom last month because I knew I'd be crazy this month symptom spotting! My BBs should be getting sore anyday (per last month). I had some cramps this morning...But not really cramps? More like just an uncomfortable feeling that wasn't my typical AF feeling. But I told myself that I just didn't want it to be AF so that's why, lol.

Are you planning to test early? I think I am going to wait until I miss my AF so 23rd or if I can resist wait til the 24th. I also have an uncomfortable feeling but it does not really feel like cramps. I don't know if it's just me paying attention to everything I feel. Maybe I have this every month just never notice. I don't want to get too excited and then not be pregnant.
Side note what is FX? I see everyone uses it but haven't looked it up yet. Thought it would be easier to ask lol.

Are you planning to test early? I think I am going to wait until I miss my AF so 23rd or if I can resist wait til the 24th. I also have an uncomfortable feeling but it does not really feel like cramps. I don't know if it's just me paying attention to everything I feel. Maybe I have this every month just never notice. I don't want to get too excited and then not be pregnant.
Side note what is FX? I see everyone uses it but haven't looked it up yet. Thought it would be easier to ask lol.

Fx'd means "fingers crossed" :)

I am now about 7dpo, I don't really have any symptoms yet (just woke up) other than my slightly less-sore BBs. How is everyone doing with this awful 2ww??

I probably won't be testing early just to avoid any unnecessary BFNs, I think. Tho I did find out that Dollar Tree sells good tests (not FRER) and there's one across the street from my work! So tempting!

I did get a burning in my right breast yesterday (less than 30seconds probably) and then in the left today. Still not sore though... Hm!

MrsC, hope that's a good thing then!

I'm due to test on the 20th, but struggling to wait and contemplating testing a few days before AF is due:blush:
5th cycle trying after miscarriage~not feeling very confident though:cry:

Praying for a :bfp:
Good luck girls

Yes me too did my first test 7dpo and one today.. Both bfn !! It is good u aren't testing coz once u start and it is a bfn you want to take another hoping for a bfp !!
Don't worry you will get your bfp .. I am also feeling kind of out was soo thinking this is my cycle..
Let's us hope we get our BFPs very soon

Fx and lots of baby dust:))

Fx hopefully too early for testing? I have everything crossed although I am cd21 of a regular 28 day cycle and think I am o today! Ovaries must have taken a holiday :dohh: I am actively trying to ignore any symptoms as it just cuts me in 2 when :bfn: happens! My mum was also approx 5 months pregnant with me and didn't know it (other than spotting which she went to docs for and they told her the good news!) so maybe that might happen with me?!

If you were stressed, overworked or your sleep pattern went haywire you could have O'ed later :)) it is a good idea to not test early keeps up the hope.. Temping and early testing are spoilers !!!

FX for you that you catch the egg and get that BFP :)))

6footnoodle.. FX for your symptoms and that bfp :))

MrsTaz , yay for deciding to temp V next time :) hopefully u won't have to get there and you get ur BFP this cycle going by your new symptoms :))

Mrschaffin and other ladies Fx for you that you get your true preggo symptoms :))

I am 8 dpo today and my temp went down again.. What a shame !! And not stopping there I put myself through more misery by testing again today and getting a bfn :cry: I was soo hoping this was my cycle but now just don't know.. Had gone to the gym this morning and felt very energetic..that is a good thing but not in TWW when I am supposed to be fatigued !!!

All the ladies who are not testing early it is a good thing coz it will save you all the frustration believe me !! The first thing u want to see is a bfp and not a test so damn white :)

FX and baby dust :dust:

6footnoodle.. FX for your symptoms and that bfp :))

MrsTaz , yay for deciding to temp V next time :) hopefully u won't have to get there and you get ur BFP this cycle going by your new symptoms :))

Mrschaffin and other ladies Fx for you that you get your true preggo symptoms :))

I am 8 dpo today and my temp went down again.. What a shame !! And not stopping there I put myself through more misery by testing again today and getting a bfn :cry: I was soo hoping this was my cycle but now just don't know.. Had gone to the gym this morning and felt very energetic..that is a good thing but not in TWW when I am supposed to be fatigued !!!

All the ladies who are not testing early it is a good thing coz it will save you all the frustration believe me !! The first thing u want to see is a bfp and not a test so damn white :)

FX and baby dust :dust:

Awww sorry to hear you got a bfn. It's not over til AF shows up!

I tried going to the gym today and had no energy so just left. I hope it is early pregnancy and not a flu or something that is making me feel like this.

Natzie- could that temp dip the other day be your implantation day? They say it happens about 7dpo right? If so, it would probably just be too early for you to get a bfp. I got those first response tests. Theyve been selling them this summer with a rebate or 1 free stick per package of 2. It says you can test 6 days before your AF, which I have determined to be BS for me, but they do say 90% accuracy the day before AF. When I'm going crazy with the TWW, even one day is such a help.

6footnoodle... Hopefully it is a pregnancy symptom, fatigue is good.. Me too hoping af doesn't show !!

Sass827, I hope it was implantation dip but not sure.. I had one on 6dpo as well and thought that was implantation.. I do hope one of the dips is implanation else I will be soo not happy!! I got a few first response test at home but not sure how good they are.. Some people never get a positive on them even after getting it on a cheapie.. I could try one but if I haven't implanted yet even a first response can't give me my bfp !!! I am not going to test now and wait till at least 12 dpo coz my af usually comes 14 or 15 dpo

FX and loads of baby dust :)))

I think 12 dpo sounds like a really good bet. Give your body 5 or 6 days to get enough hcg to read on a test. It's just so frustrating how some tests work for some and some tests work for none. I just wish they all worked!
I'm being sneaky with mine this month: I scheduled my annual obgyn appt for the year this month - right when I'm 10 dpo. Or at least I think I'm 10 dpo. Fx. Hoping she will be able to tell me what she sees up
there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->