Anybody else due in October?

Glad everyone is well! We're fixing to move next month after all the issues our property management has given us here. For Emery's birthday we are going to the zoo, then out to lunch the wednesday before (I really wanted to do it on her actual birthday but my husband will be busy all day with school and work) So on that Friday (her actual birthday) I'm taking her and her brother to build a bear, her party will be the following day and so far we seem to have a decent amount of repondants for once! haha

We're doing good here, Emery is getting very verbal she already says 2 word phrases.

HATES her shoes haha still prefers to walk barefoot.. she'd rather eat the shoe, silly girl.

Isn't it crazy how fast the year has gone by, soon our little babies will be 1 year old!

Avah's birthday is right on Thanksgiving this year, so we are doing a little fa,ily thing, but still having a party on the following weekend. Avah has 3 teeth and still isn't walking, but I'm okay with that. She still gets around! She has a wee bit of a runny nose right now, just trying to keep it at bay.

We are going to Safari park for her birthday then having a little gathering with family and friends on the Saturday :)

Sounds as though everyone has some good ideas. What gift are you buying for your babes? Or ideas you have given to family. I'm having trouble with that right now, as her big brother has so much plus we were passed down a bunch of toys from my sister's kids. I need help!

Elyssa has...

Charm for her keepsake Pandora
Bouncing Zebra
Laugh and learn chair
Play food
Xylaphone
Magnetic draw
Cleaning trolley with hoover mop brush etc

Other people are getting her a doll, a cd player, books, clothes..

Aww cute. I got Emery a play kitchen, a tinker bell doll, some clothes and shoes, a blanket, then build a bear of course lol and her brother is going to pick her out a toy as well :) She's also going to get a toddler bed.. after my son grew out of his in less than a year I knew I would definitely NOT be buying one for Emery but my husbands grandma has one that she was using for my husbands cousin who has out grown it, so she wants to give it to us anyway.. the only reason I agreed to it (other than the fact that its free anyway) is because she currently sleeps in a pack n play (the crib takes too much space and we only have 2 rooms, I don't want my kids in the same room, they'd wake each other up for sure!) if not there then our bed. She can't sleep in the pack n play for the next 2 years lol (well.. she probably could if she curled up but still..) we're waiting to buy her bigger bed until we buy a home.

I just signed the kids up for preschool (well, early preschool lol)theres a waiting list for the school I applied with though. I definitely think my son is ready, but I'm still nervous about letting Emery go (the school takes them as early as 1 as long as they are walking).. I know shes still attached to me and I just don't feel like I've had enough one on one time with her..so because of that I think I am going to do part time for now rather than full time. The only reason I signed her up as well is because I have school myself. I need to finish my degree and its not all online.

Congrats on 1 whole year with your little girl Hopeful42nd! :D

I can't believe this day is here! My little Emery is officially 1 year old today! going to build a bear in a few hours :)

Happy birthday to Elyssa too :)!!

Happy Birthday Emery :)

We have had a fantastic day, have a little party tomorrow. Will share some pics on Sunday :) xx

Happy belated Birthday to Elyssa and Emery! I can't believe it. One year ago today I started to have my first contractions. It does not feel like an entire year has passed.

We have had an amazing weekend :) Here are some pics for you xx

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0407_zps955bdaf2.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0404_zpsfe612b9d.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0403_zps8de846db.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0179_zps0e1b8ab0.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0177_zps880b0e98.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0313_zpse3409966.jpg

Aww cute! I need to get all of our pics together so I can share some.. unfortunately I wasn't able to take many at her party because I was so busy, I got a few but most of the pics my mom took for me, and a few from my dad and various friends lol I have pictures of the zoo and build a bear though :)

I have to upload a few, too. I left my camera card in my moms camera though!

Sorry to have been a-wall lately, just got done moving (and honestly its been nothing but stress and regret ever since but we really had no choice) BUT 13 months to go until my husband graduates, soon after that we can start looking into finally buying a home! theres a light at the end of the tunnel after all!

Our internet finally got turned back on and while I still haven't taken the time to get all the pictures off my phone (they were all sent to me as individual texts) I do have a pic of Emery at build a bear :)

https://i40.tinypic.com/2j5f3eq.jpg

Hello ladies!!! How is everyone?!?!
We are good here, currently waiting for winter storm Ion to pass....ugh, hate bad weather.
About to go to extern the 22nd and leaving my job the 18th, going to be a big change, but I am ready!!
How are the little ones?!?!
Chris recently went through roseola over the holidays, poor guy was very lethargic,bwas very sad knowing there wasn't much I could except cuddle him.

I live in Canada, so winter weather here equals about 20,000 feet of snow (over-exaggeration). Is Chris feeling better now?

I just found out I'm pregnant again and I am so not ready! I'm freaking out and very nervous. I was 95% sure the test would be negative and I was SHOCKED it was positive. So, if my calculations are correct, this little one is due on Avah's birthday. I'm terrified.

Congratulations Jac. I'm sure once your over initial shock you will be fine :)

Congratulations Jac! I've also recently found out I'm pregnant again too, which was totally unexpected. My little bean is due a couple of weeks before my LO's 2nd birthday. Oops!

Congratulations ladies!! We're currently TTC our 2nd bump :)

Happy 9 months to you :):hugs:

Nice to see you ladies back here again :) I am NOT pregnant haha but congrats to you guys and good luck Mrs. W! :)

Glad to see everyone is doing well. Emery is 16 months today, at her last check up her dr said she has the mentality of a 2 year old already.. she's SUPER smart, says about 60 words, 2-3 word phrases, knows a few colors and animals. Sorry I don't mean to brag lol I think having an older brother helps alot with that though.

We have recently made the decision to put her in Kindergarten early when the time comes since she makes the cut off for her birthday. I just think it would be better for her to be closer to 18 rather than nearly 19 when she graduates plus it would put her only a grade behind her brother.

My husband graduates school at the end of the year, finally getting so close to buying our home! I really want to move to washington (state) but my hubby still refuses to leave here.. I don't think we will be going to utah. He did say we can move to washington if he can be a stay at home dad. LMFAO NOT happening! Those kids would be raising themselves!! haha.

Lately I've been thinking about more kids.. I still feel logically that 2 is the best for us right now.. We have our boy and our girl (who love each other to death, my son just told Emery yesterday that she is his best friend, sooo cute!). Financially 2 is a good number.. we won't have to have kids sharing a room, we can easily go on vacations with that many..and two is a handful! but at the same time I really want to be pregnant again. I loved being pregnant, I just don't want another baby right now. I do feel guilty about not giving Emery a sister though.. but even if we did get pregnant right away they'd be about 2 1/2 years apart.. I wouldn't want any more than that for a gap. Plus there's no guarantee we'd get another girl. 2 may or may not be it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->