Anybody else due in October?

My EDD is October 2nd! :)

Feeling really worried and anxious at the moment. I go for my first appointment on Thursday. I'm not sure if they'll do a scan then or not...

My EDD is Oct 9th. I'm so excited, I can't concentrate on anything else at the moment. I'm totally baby obsessed :wacko:

EDD October 13th feels like a lifetime away!! i wanna see my bean!!! :D xx

I'm due 10/6/12! YYaaYY! Been freaking out alot lately though-- apt is next week 2/15/12-- holding my breathe until I see my little pumkin seed and a heart beat :) XOXO H&H9 to all :hugs:

Hey
I'm due Oct 14th according to LMP.
Feeling pretty scared right now and not at all pregnant. The only symptom is burping and a rumbly tummy, but not sure if that's just from food?!

After one MC and two chemicals and I am really hoping for a sticky bean :)

x

Hi! EDD October 7th (ish!) - very nervous, its all the waiting game now!

Hey
I'm due Oct 14th according to LMP.
Feeling pretty scared right now and not at all pregnant. The only symptom is burping and a rumbly tummy, but not sure if that's just from food?!

After one MC and two chemicals and I am really hoping for a sticky bean :)

x

I havent felt pregnant since the day I found out! (cramping & nausea) So you aren't alone!!! My doctor told me that "hugging the toilet, isn't a requirement for pregnancy, consider yourself lucky!!" :haha:

I would stick to this thread if I were you guys lol, I was/am part of the larger group... and you get completely lost in the mix.

I have a terrible sore throat... It's been waking me up all night, and my nose is runny too. I'm staying away from drugs in the 1st tri... but I was def tempted.

How's everyone doing?

agreed about the other group!! :thumbup:

Hello, my EDD is Oct.1st, My first appt is next monday so will find out for sure then....Good luck to you all wishing a Happy, Healthy 9 months.

Am due on Oct 2nd too! Am lucky not to be getting m/s at moment. Just get really tired by about 4.30 but can't sleep in the evening if I have a nap then. Have got loads of assignments due for my Masters course, so am hoping I can stay awake for long enough to write them :)

i see a lot of you ladies have your first appointment coming up...have any other of you october girlies had a scan yet??

My EDD is October 18th. I have been extremly tired and thats about it. Getting anxious myself also having had a mc and a chemical. Hoping everyone has a H&H 9 months!

Me too! Due 10/11/12. Ha, that's cool, I just figured that out... 10 11 12.
Yay!

Hi All, I'm new to this site. My due date is Oct 13th, and my first scan is on March 8th!!!! I'm super excited to hear the heart beat for the first time :)

wow! your first scan is not till march?? is that normal?

I'm due in October too, according to my calculations my edd is the 5th. Excited but very very nervous at this stage. Going to register at my new Drs surgery tomorrow (actually have a reason to now) and will hopefully get an appointment for this week. Desperate for an early scan and/or blood tests just to put my mind at ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->