Anybody else due in October?

When did you test Jac & what does your digi test say under the word pregnant?

mine just said pregnant then 2-3 underneath, but yours seems to have another word & it's the same brand??

xx

I tested with a no name brand on the 30th of Jan, and I tested with clearblue digital yesterday (feb 7th) it says 3+ underneath. both positive. If you mean the word directly under pregnant, it's "pregnant" in French. i live in Canada so everything has French and English on it...(not sure if it's the same in all English speaking Countries)

Ahhh it was the french that was confusing me lol. I took my digi last Friday and it said 2-3 weeks, I was going to take a second one tomorrow as it should have gone up by a week then, so fingers crossed.

:flower:

Have any of you October ladies spread the word yet?

We told my MIL and now everyone knows...when they ask how far along I am I tell them and they are always like, "Oh, well that's a little early to tell people!" and "Don't count your chickens." and "I wouldn't have told anyone, it's so early!"

I didn't really intend for everyone to know yet but that's how it's happened!

Oh I've told everyone, I can't hold my own water, but it's been me saying, it is only early days though haha!

I'm just too excited :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We told my MIL and now everyone knows...when they ask how far along I am I tell them and they are always like, "Oh, well that's a little early to tell people!" and "Don't count your chickens." and "I wouldn't have told anyone, it's so early!"

Oh I've told everyone, I can't hold my own water, but it's been me saying, it is only early days though haha!

I'm just too excited :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh, don't get me wrong! I've told everyone that she hasn't...but I drove the 2 stinkin miles from my house to hers and someone was already calling me about it! I kinda wanted to be the one to blab!

But, I'm so excited! I loved being pregnant last time and hope this time will go just as smooth! H&H9 2U! :flower:

I know how that goes! We were going to wait until we had the ultrasound done when we were expecting our first. My hubbys grandpa died though so we felt his dad could use a little good news so we took his parents to dinner and told them, and we figured if they knew my family should too. We were 8 weeks along then. I told my parents first then my grandparents because I knew once my grandma knew the entire world (even random people in the grocery store) would know! We ended up having the first (and so far only unless this baby is another boy) grandson/great grandson on my side and first grandkid/great grandkid on hubbys side this baby will be the 2nd grandkid for his side and I'm really hoping for a girl this time :)

Then when we had our gender scan done I had my parents and SIL's in the room with us, I told them not to tell anyone because we were going to have a gender reveal BBQ later that day. Of course my dad ended up calling my sisters (who live out of state) litterally 2 seconds after they announced it was a boy! I was pissed! it wasnt his news to share and he got angry at me for being angry saying they were going to find out either way, which is true but again it wasnt his news to share. My mom understood of course. So we just posted it to facebook so everyone could know. but still had the bbq.

With this baby we will be taking my parents out to dinner in a couple weeks. My son will have his I'm going to be a big brother t shirt on and then we will probably go see my grandparents afterward and his family either right before or after that.

Well, I made a word search for her to find out with this one. Since the baby is due on her birthday, I wanted her to find out first. Of course, with my son, I left it up to my husband if he wanted to find out the gender or not. My MIL was sitting in the corner nodding as big as ever coming up out of her chair! I had to go pee so bad they had to pause the scan. While I was peeing, she started calling people! I couldn't believe she didn't even wait until we got out of the room.

im due oct 1

Congratulations! :happydance:

yea it was very unexpected i was on birth control never missed a pill and found out the same day i found out the birth control i was on was recalled, and on top of that i had on 4 months ago and my sister in law is due sept.8 with her first one, this will be #5 for me. and it also hasn't hit me that i am i think that will happen when i see it on the screen.

My eggo is prego with number #1!!!!! We are soo excited, as we've had to overcome obstacle's to get to this point. I've told 3 close girlfriends, and my DH told 1 friend. I so desperately want to tell my family... and then the next minute, i don't want to. I don't want to have to explain if something does happen... My scan on the 17th seems so far off, i don't know how I will manage to wait that long. I ordered a T-Shirt for my nephew that says "'I'm a cousin to a pumpkin seed!"' I have PCOS, and it increases my chances of MC up to 45%... I'm just trying to remain calm cool and collected:)

We have told both families. Not telling them straight away didn't even occur to me. I wanted my dad to know first though because he's been in hospital for the last 2 weeks and I thought he could do with cheering up. I told my sister who told my nephews and the youngest who is 10 promptly told his whole primary school in assembly the following morning :dohh: Thankfully we don't live in the same town :)

I have only told my boss and best friend at work but have no illusions that it will stay secret until 12 weeks. It's a very close knit workplace, a bit like a small town, and they can sniff out gossip like no other place I know.

Congrats feb4th2011 and happy, healthy nine months to you ... And to everyone else :)

My estimated due date is 10th October.

I'm due October the 1st and this will be my second child... I'm very excited but also worried about all the "what ifs" and about how I'm going to cope with two kids, mentally, phisically and financially as things are tight as it is. Still, as they say, where there's a will there's a way! :happydance:

I've told my group of friends and initially I wasn't too sure about wanting them all to know (they're 5 of girls) but then I thought I'd want to talk about the pregnancy without having to hide it from any of them. I did ask them to keep quiet about it because we live in a small town and gossip runs like the wind! I've also told one work mate, but he kind of guessed so I'm not comfortable with lying. It also helps as he knows why I suddenly dissapear when hungry, etc.

I don't want to tell anyone else until I'm 12 weeks but I really hate having to make up excuses and lie to people, even some of my closest friends just in case they blab and family find out... I had to drop a job at a hotel I used to work at because it involves dancing and it's too much for me now and I've had to say my knee hurts, although it's the same excuse I used last time I was preggers... Oh well, it's all for the best, H&H 9months to you all! :hugs:

So we're all expecting little pumpkins! can't wait! I hope they all stay in the pumpkin patch until they're good and strong!! Congratulations and H&H to all!! :dust:

Hi everyone and congratulations to us all, fx for a h & h 9 months (well 8ish now I guess!) :happydance: :cloud9:
Im due at tthe begining of October with my second bundle of joy.
We havnt told anyone yet, want to wait until 12 weeks but dont know If I can hold out that long!
Cinnamon I completely agree with you Im so happy that Im pregnant again but spend a fair amount of time wondering how Ill manage with 2 little ones and hoping that my DS doesnt miss out. Hes been the center of my world since he was born and Im so worried he will feel jealous when the new baby arrives and that we wont have so much time together.

My eggo is prego with number #1!!!!! We are soo excited, as we've had to overcome obstacle's to get to this point. I've told 3 close girlfriends, and my DH told 1 friend. I so desperately want to tell my family... and then the next minute, i don't want to. I don't want to have to explain if something does happen... My scan on the 17th seems so far off, i don't know how I will manage to wait that long. I ordered a T-Shirt for my nephew that says "'I'm a cousin to a pumpkin seed!"' I have PCOS, and it increases my chances of MC up to 45%... I'm just trying to remain calm cool and collected:)

I love this!!! My little niece has been asking me since before me and my husband even got married when I was going to have a baby...I am SO getting a shirt like this!! :) Thanks for the idea :)

OH and congratulations and good luck!!!

Mishka, I'm also worried about Julia not getting all the attention she's used to, it's even worse than I pictured it as she's a first grandaugter to both sides of the fam and obviously first niece... Still, I've read up on it and I've read that there's a bit of adjustment on both sides, but as long as she gets her quality time with us both and her extended family, she'll get to love having a sibling. I still don't know how much she understands as she's so young, but I'm hoping that as she will be 2years and a bit by october, she'll understand enough as to get excited...

We'll be just fine, I'm sure :hugs:

Congrats! My sister had her two young boys very close together, and her oldest didn't really understand nor care about having another baby around. Now they're 2 & 1/2 and 1 and they both get along fine.

The only person to know about this pregnancy is my husband. I'm waiting until after my first appointment (whenever it is) to tell my family and then I'll tell everyone else at 12 weeks.

Hi ladies! Just been browsing through your thread: I just found out I was pregnant yesterday :happydance: I am 3 weeks 5 days...and due October 19th! I am so excited! I have one other daughter born October and an April baby (2 years old).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->