• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

hi ladies!!!!! merry christmas!!!!! its officially 12:10 am here so its now christmas yayy!!!!

kirstie all of your food your making sounds absolutely delicious!!! and the duck day sounds amazing! duck and foie are 2 of my favorite foods to eat so it does not sound awful to me at all!! and do you mean epidurals and whatnot for birth? i think i am going to use them. havnt thought about it all that much yet but I'm definitely doing the epidural. I have a pretty good pain tolerance...just not sure if its that good haha. as for your symptoms .. sounding good! :thumbup: waking in the night to pee woohooo!! definitely a good sign!

oh and merry christmas Hunter!!!!! :) :xmas12:

izzy- hiii!! heartburn and vivid dreams...i had those too!! and gas!! I heard the pineapple core works really well for implantation! and the preseed! looks like you have your bases covered pretty well! :)

so whats everybody doing for christmas? i hope you both have a great holiday !!!

AFM I've been feeling pretty good lately. worked my butt of this whole week but finally have 2 days off to enjoy and relax! yay!

kirstie you made me hungry for meringues hehehe

well I hope you lovely ladies have fun tomorrow and enjoy the time with your families!! Merry Christmas!! :xmas8::xmas6::xmas4::xmas7::xmas9:

Lunch was amazing!!!! And thankfully there was only a little bit of food left!
Yes peeing in the night seems like a good sign also my boobs are sore but had that last month and I still have that heavy throbbing uterus. Hahaha oh I'm not going to symptom spot this cycle, it's so damn hard not to!!!

We had such an amazing day with all the family lunch was a huge success! Hunter was so ridiculously spoilt!!! He has soooo many new toys! Thought I would share some Chrissy pics

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/E0E53A31-BCAD-4A11-969B-80D8878A8AC2-242-0000007B2563C4D8_zps601c9b15.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/E647255C-0A28-4F3A-90EF-AA822A239C40-242-0000007B1BA303C2_zpsabe6ada2.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/B320D449-4EF7-4AFF-A674-280796A8AA9D-242-0000007B12E57DE3_zps9e08c661.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/129CA479-596D-4621-BCC2-17A24364BF61-242-0000007B0A57CF77_zpscb0a134d.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/87C53207-8611-4540-A6C4-63350941C2D4-242-0000007AFE2FB50E_zps9865a8c4.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/5E08DF5A-DCFA-4DC3-BD8D-16FC2DFF9D19-242-0000007AF19126B5_zps19ccdc81.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/B0B7AEFC-7B96-4AD2-9E7D-21BE4947AB0A-242-0000007ADE3E2097_zps542d209b.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/EAFF778D-D96C-4B7C-84B2-C89944325ACC-242-0000007AD6B82722_zpsb982903e.jpg

What did you do today?

aww looks like you guys had a great time!!! love the pics hunter is so adorable! we are just going over to joshs families house now its about 12pm here so we havnt gotten as far as you have yet haha. Then around 3 were going to visit some of my family that does live around here and then I think back to more of joshs family haha. should be a busy but fun day! I'm glad lunch went great for you!!

Well it sounds like you have a very busy day!!! It was really weird for me because usually every year we get up so Christmas morning with micks family then christmas lunch with my mum then Christmas dinner with my dad so just like you we are driving around all day and by the end of it we are exhausted but it was great this year being in the one place and even better at home lol.
It is 4:44am here and this is now the 3rd night of getting up to pee! But I am not getting excited just yet! If my luteal phase is a normal one I should get af in 2 days but I am taking the b complex so hoping for a bit longer!!!

What did you get for Xmas?

ohh that mustve been sooo nice to just stay in 1 place all day! by the time we left the 3rd house I was napping in the car lol. I ate wayyy to much today haha and the food was just so good! Josh got me a matching wallet for my purse ...a necklace that says mom on it :) which i obviously can't wear yet but I love it! and he also got me a baby journal for the first 3 years of the babies life. It has a height chart, little picture frames in it, a holder to stick the hospital baby bracelet , the first lock of hair from a haircut... its so cute!!! and then we got some things for the house from family...a new pot and pan set...and a keurig!!! so excited about that!

AF in 2 days already?? its going so fast! so are you testing in 2 days then? !!!!!!!!!!!!! are you having any other symptoms besides peeing in the night? id say thats really good though since you never do that! i hope the b complex helped your luteal phase ! 2 days can't come soon enough!!

Izzy hows it going? hope you had a great christmas! can't wait to hear from you soon!

Aw he is so thoughtful! That is so cute he got you that necklace and the book! Those books are so good to have but I always forget to write in them lol I am not going to lie some of the dates are made up because I don't remember the exact dates lol. What is a keurig??

Yep 2 days if my luteal phase hasn't changed but I am hoping it has!

I have had a headache 2 days in a row now and just the throbbing in my uterus everyday.
And yep I will be testing in two days eekk I'm so nervous and excited!

I came off my pill June 2011, my periods are so messed up its unreal, i went 9 months without a drop of blood, then started bleeding randomly whenever my body fancied it, i never knew when i was gunna come on.. I thought i was infertile and planned on going to have a fertility test next year. I wasnt trying for a baby but i wasnt exactly preventing it as i thought i couldnt get pregnant. I told my boyfriend this in August when i met him and in November we found out we were expecting a baby. So we both found out the hard way that i wasnt infertile, but we both couldnt be happier. I guess it doesnt matter how regular/irregular your cycle is aslong as there is one every now and then! Xx

Aw he is so thoughtful! That is so cute he got you that necklace and the book! Those books are so good to have but I always forget to write in them lol I am not going to lie some of the dates are made up because I don't remember the exact dates lol. What is a keurig??

I have had a headache 2 days in a row now and just the throbbing in my uterus everyday.

Love the pics!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm 7dpo today, so waiting to test as well...so nervous:/ I have continued to have very vivid dreams, heartburn and twinges in my lower abdomen - trying not to get my hopes up but extremely hopeful!

I came off my pill June 2011, my periods are so messed up its unreal, i went 9 months without a drop of blood, then started bleeding randomly whenever my body fancied it, i never knew when i was gunna come on.. I thought i was infertile and planned on going to have a fertility test next year. I wasnt trying for a baby but i wasnt exactly preventing it as i thought i couldnt get pregnant. I told my boyfriend this in August when i met him and in November we found out we were expecting a baby. So we both found out the hard way that i wasnt infertile, but we both couldnt be happier. I guess it doesnt matter how regular/irregular your cycle is aslong as there is one every now and then! Xx

hey Jenirx! thanks for your story and congrats on your pregnancy!!! I actually just found out in the beginning of december were expecting as well! happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Kirstie and Izzy - both of your symptoms are sounding awesomeeeeee! buts who symptom spotting right? :haha: hehehe i can't wait any longer I want to see tests!!!!!! lol I'm so impatient for both of you!

Kirstie I've surprised myself so far with writing in them...well see how long I remember too lol. And a Keurig is this awesome coffee maker we have in the US (not sure if they make it by you or not ) but it brews a cup of coffee in 30 seconds!! You buy these little K-kups (which is a little bit of ground coffee beans) .. stick it in and hit brew! theres different flavors...they have regular and decaf...they have teas...cappuccinos lattes everything!

mmmmm....coffee:) That is one thing that I'm struggling with cutting back on! I've cut back from 2 cups in the morning to just one, and I occassionally still have a soda in the afternoon (so hard to stop!!)...how much do you think caffeine affects fertility? Thoughts?:winkwink:

Oh yeah! I also had a temp dip today but still well above my coverline!

well ill put it this way when it comes to caffeine...i was literally drinking like 5 or 6 cups a days (before i got pregnant) the coffee free at work since i work in a restaurant so i just drank it a lll the coffee ... i looove coffee! last month before I got my BFP I decided to cut down on caffeine and drink more water. I cut down to about 1 or 2 cups a day (like you) and what do you know I got my bfp that month! don't know if it had anything to do with it or not but my cycle was also shorter when I cut down on the caffeine. I read it can really affect your fertility...but 1-2 cups a day is no problem at all.

Im down to one cup a day now since thats what aloud during pregnancy. Sometimes I just do a half regular half decaf cup. at night ill drink decaf just because my bodies so used to having the taste of coffee. I don't even notice a difference anymore.

thats great you had a temp dip!!! hopefully implantation dip!!

i meant to say "i drank it all the time" not "i drank it a lll the coffee " lol

Love the pics!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm 7dpo today, so waiting to test as well...so nervous:/ I have continued to have very vivid dreams, heartburn and twinges in my lower abdomen - trying not to get my hopes up but extremely hopeful!

I know it's so hard not to get your hopes up when you get good symptoms!!!! I have also had the twinges for quite a few days now! I hope it's that special month for both of us.

its snowing here ladies :) its really pretty. getting about 2 inches. then the ice and freezing rain is coming ewwww

Kirstie and Izzy - both of your symptoms are sounding awesomeeeeee! buts who symptom spotting right? :haha: hehehe i can't wait any longer I want to see tests!!!!!! lol I'm so impatient for both of you!

Kirstie I've surprised myself so far with writing in them...well see how long I remember too lol. And a Keurig is this awesome coffee maker we have in the US (not sure if they make it by you or not ) but it brews a cup of coffee in 30 seconds!! You buy these little K-kups (which is a little bit of ground coffee beans) .. stick it in and hit brew! theres different flavors...they have regular and decaf...they have teas...cappuccinos lattes everything!

That's good your already writing in them!!! It is really good to look back on!
Ahhhh yes yes we do have those I also got one for Christmas lol but they are called pod machines here lol so strange that everything is so different, we don't have the tea or lattes or anything yet we just have different coffee strengths and decaf :( Even some movies have different titles here not to sure why!!!
Well I am getting so impatient I tested today and of course bfn. But I have started temping again and I had a dip yesterday so if it was for a good reason lol I wouldn't get a positive for another 2 days so I am gonna leave it for another 2 days. Fertility friend said that my test day is 31st so maybe I should wait that out?? That's a long time though lol.

Yay that's awesome it's snowing! A friend of mine is in New York and has been there since 21st and it is so lovely to see her photos and that it started snowing on Christmas Eve. I wish we got snow :(

pod machines!! hehe thats so funny how different things are!

Fertility friend made my testing day like the 12th or 13th I think of december...I tested on the 8th at 10dpo and got my BFP. I think they (FF) like to wait until 12 or 14dpo or something crazy like that...lol i wish we could wait that long! I mean if you feel like you'd rather wait that long by alls means do so! I'm sorry about the bfn though but it is wayyy early still and yayy you had a dip too!!! hopefully your temps shoot back up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->