• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

My temp shot back up this morning by .4c so here's hoping but I am just going to chill out again and wait a few days now.
I might order some tests off the net because we only sell one brand here and not last cycle but the one before they gave me really really bad False positives!

Do you guys have FRER over there or anything? Id def order some online the worst thing you'd want is getting your hopes up again!

happy to hear your temp shot back up yayyy :)

I was just watching a show on Alzheimer's disease ...it was so sad I started balling my eyes out :blush: good thing OH was at work and I had the house to myself haha

Aw he is so thoughtful! That is so cute he got you that necklace and the book! Those books are so good to have but I always forget to write in them lol I am not going to lie some of the dates are made up because I don't remember the exact dates lol. What is a keurig??

Yep 2 days if my luteal phase hasn't changed but I am hoping it has!

I have had a headache 2 days in a row now and just the throbbing in my uterus everyday.
And yep I will be testing in two days eekk I'm so nervous and excited!

Love the pics!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm 7dpo today, so waiting to test as well...so nervous:/ I have continued to have very vivid dreams, heartburn and twinges in my lower abdomen - trying not to get my hopes up but extremely hopeful!

I know it's so hard not to get your hopes up when you get good symptoms!!!! I have also had the twinges for quite a few days now! I hope it's that special month for both of us.

FX!!!!!! When are you going to break down and test?:shrug:

Sorry, I just read the post you made after that one...yep, you are def still early!! I'm 8dpo tomorrow - going to hold out until atleast 10dpo! I have 2 IC here to get rid of, and then I'll be heading to the dollar tree:) Bella, you got snow? It was just super rainy and windy and chilly here in north carolina, but of course no snow...that only happens like once a year if we are lucky!! I would love to see snow!

yeah we actually had a pretty nasty storm come through but luckily we only got the tail end of it which was 1-3 inches of snow and its been freezing rain and raining all night long! I remember when I lived in NC for a little...I was only there for one winter and it snowed 3 freakin times! enough for me and my friend to make a snowman! (we made a snow penis too) lmao which we made it so big that everything else melted and just the penis stayed hahaha...it was fun :) but now that I'm around snow again every year i really hate it..especially driving in it!

Do you guys have FRER over there or anything? Id def order some online the worst thing you'd want is getting your hopes up again!

happy to hear your temp shot back up yayyy :)

I was just watching a show on Alzheimer's disease ...it was so sad I started balling my eyes out :blush: good thing OH was at work and I had the house to myself haha

Aw I remember the ever do easily flowing tears lol. Hormones do lovely things to you whilst pregnant!!

And yeah we frer that was what test I took that have me the Faldo pos which sucked because they are the ones I used when I found out I was pregnant with hunter

thats all i keep hearing about lately is all the false positives that frer is giving its so crazy! Ive personally never had an evap or false pos on any test except an e.p.t and it was well over the time limit that it happened. what a way to get women's hopes up and then just crush them!

My temp was up today .4 degrees after the drop yesterday!!:):) I woke up in a panic because I was having a vivid dream (again), that AF got me! I woke up thinking "nooo!!!", and of course it was just a dream. That would have been awful because I'm only 8dpo! In past cycles, I've had dreams that I've gotten my BFP and always gotten AF instead...so maybe this is a good sign - AF dream, but BFP instead??!!??!! AAhh!! Not testing today...probably going to do my first on Saturday. I want this to happen so badly this time....so does DH! When he kissed me goodnight last night, he kissed me then kissed my stomach and said "our time is coming"...brought tears to my eyes!

Ohhh izzy!!!!!! Your chart looks great!!!!!! That's so sweet what dh said to you!!! I hope this is it for you!!!!!

Kirstie how ya doing love??

thats all i keep hearing about lately is all the false positives that frer is giving its so crazy! Ive personally never had an evap or false pos on any test except an e.p.t and it was well over the time limit that it happened. what a way to get women's hopes up and then just crush them!

Yeah it's definitely not good. It's so strange it's only recently I have heard it happening, maybe there is some really bad batches out at the moment.

Yay izzy for you temp going back up because of the time difference I am1 day ahead of you but we are on par with everything lol. I got a dip at 7dpo also my temp went back up yesterday by .4 also lol and they are still high today. I am not testing for a while now probably until af is late :( god that's seems like a long time lol.
But here I am at 9dpo and I don't have af yet so that means my luteal phase is longer so obviously the b complex is working!!! I was feeling very nauseous almost all day yesterday but I think that was we were doing a lot of walking in the heat. But a huge signal for when I was pregnant with hunter was smell and wow my sense on smell was strong yesterday!
I am really really crampy today really hoping its not af but my cp is really really high and that's soft it's blending on lol and closed shut so who knows I am a bit hopeful this cycle but it could be anything! Keeping all fingers and toes crossed!! How are you few days off going mandi?

Oh and one more my boobs are killing me!!!!!!!

Yay Kirstie!!! FX for both of us getting BFP soon!!! I have been crampy today too, and I had a wave of nausea this afternoon. And my boobs are sore today too! Ugh, I hope I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing, because I have felt these things before with no luck:( The stars have to align sometime! Do you really think you'll be able to wait until AF is late to test? I always tell myself I'm going to do that, and then I cave! I thin I'll test once at 10dpo, and then wait for AF to be late to test again if it's BFN. Why is the urge to pee on a stick so intense?! Haha!

Lol I have no idea why it is so intense!! But I caved again today and this is what I got

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/F18F7989-02F2-467C-A1E8-CCEE976CD700-196-00000022BD9789CC_zpse13d9a6f.jpg

But I got impatient and walked away and came back after the time limit and that was what was there so I think it's an evap!!! I am going to wait 2 days (if I can hold out lol) and use an frer hopefully by then there will be a nice line if this isn't an evap

Its so hard not to cave! I would def test next with a pink dye. ..those blue dyes can give nasty evaps, esp after the time limit. That does look like an evap, but maybe it is just a faint bfp! ?!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/B673E2E7-EC5A-4CBD-8E70-A3F0E95A08A2-196-00000026973B6D58_zpscba442d9.jpg

This is my tweaked one. I am really not getting excited because it was after the time limit

Yeah I never use blue dye but that all they had :( I am definitely going to test with a pink dye I hate the blues. It sucks even though you know it will be nothing see a bit of a line gets your heart pumping

Your tweaked one looks like more than just an evap!

I know I had taken two and they both have lines but I really don't like blue dyes there is so many bad stories about them getting people hopes up. It was my sil who ran into the app and grabbed them its funny because i said don't get blue dye haha oh well. Tests are really expensive where I live well the pink ones anyway and they only come in packs of 1 for about $18 if I lived back home it would be so much cheaper. But yeah just gonna wait till Sunday morning to test I will buy it Saturday night so I don't have it sitting there haunting me lol.

Holy crap I have the worst heartburn!!! I haven't had this that bad since I was pregnant with the son

omg kirstie !!!!!! your symptoms are seeming so good!!! and you have a previous pregnancy to compare it to which is really helpful I'm sure!! I think its so cool how you and izzy are having everything the same right now with your charts haha! and who knows maybe its not the b complex that made your luteal phase longer maybe your not getting your period!!! but a longer luteal phase is obviously a great thing too lol :) ohhhh I'm so excited !

AFM my days off were good. way too short. I went back to work today at 10am and didn't get out until 11:30 pm :wacko: (had a little break in between) but it was so busy and I'm already ready for bed now! Had my first REAL bout of nausea last night! I really thought I was going to throw up so i quick grabbed a bowl of cereal and slowly ate it and relaxed on the couch and after about 10 minutes I was ok. Then the nausea came back again today. I think its just a matter of time until the MS hits me now lol I'm just waiting for it :thumbup:

well i hope you ladies had a wonderful day I'm off to bed !

and if either of you test keep me posted!!! :)

omg how did i miss all these posts???!!!! i have to go back and read!!! I just saw test pics!!!! ahhh will reply in a sec!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->