Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

I hear you - I've been doing that since last year at this time! I think I'm finally getting to the point of being able to relax, and just have confidence that it will happen when it's supposed to! I'm anxiously awaiting your next test pic!

Yeah I think I am also at that point. I stressed so much the 3 and 1/2 years we tried and then when we finally relaxed it happened and I don't want to let myself get emotionally court up again as hard as that is! So many friends around me at the moment are either pregnant or just had babies its a bit upsetting but giving me a little fix at the same time lol. I can't wait for a new test either but definitely waitin a day or so.

hey ladies :hugs:

izzy fx'd that you finally O'd!! that would be awesome so you don't have to play the waiting game anymore! well besides the 2ww that is lol

kirstie can't wait for more pics! cramps and creamy cm are great signs ! :thumbup: sorry you had a long night with hunter but try to stick with it! it'll get better soon !

glad you two are trying to stay relaxed still with trying...I really hope it happens for you both soon ...you both deserve it!!

Yeah I can't wait to test either but definitely going to give it a day or so (if I can hold off lol) I think maybe these opks are dodgy though because I have had see real that look positive and then the next day they aren't and then the day are after it's very confusing!!!

And me to I hope we catch out eggs soon I want another baby so badly but am willing to be patient for it. I said when we first started ntnp that I am giving myself a limit of a year and then that's it but I think I will go longer than a year now it doesn't have to be that awful experience that it was last time and this time we know what the problem is so maybe if we haven't fallen pregnant in a few months I might start the progesterone but for now I am fine with it.

Also hunter has only had one feed all day which is crazy!! Even last night before bed I offered him boob and he refused made Hun a bottle and sure enough he took it so I think he is ready to wean which is sad but exciting at the same time!
I know that the first few weeks with hunter in his room will be rough but it is for the best for all of us I think so I am glad we have finally gone through with it! I definitely didn't miss being kicked in the face and have someone laying on my head last night at all!!

thats great to have that perspective about ttc! if you do get your BFP though do you start taking the progesterone right away since you're not taking it now? or do you go to the doctor first and see what they say about it?

so good to hear about hunter! I'm sure your sad about it but it is definitely so exciting! I still don't know if I want to breastfeed or not. everybody keeps telling me I should and I know it is so good for the baby...but honestly..it kind of freaks me out a bit? I don't know why but for some reason it doesn't seem natural to me...even though it obviously is. I don't know !

I think Id rather be kicked in the face then be woken up by josh snoring every night! I told him Im getting him breathe-right strips hahaha. Its bad enough I'm waking up every 2 hours to pee but i can't fall back to sleep because he is literally snoring in my ear!

I'm not to sure I think I will have to make an appointment with my doctor and ask. I didn't last time.
Breastfeeding freaked me out at first as well and I always said I would never feed past 1 but honestly when that baby is born nothing feels more natural than to feed it!! And the baby doesn't get no where near as sick and to be honest it is soooooo much cheaper and sooooo much easier. I bottle fed hunter for the first 5 weeks because he couldn't latch and it was a nightmare washing the bottles doing the formula heating it up when there screaming lol but that is just me I took the easier way and I really enjoy it.

That really sucks about the snoring I do know how you feel both mick and hunter snore but it must not be that great getting up and waking to go the toilet and not getting back to sleep! Hopefully is you get him those strips you can get some sleep!

yeah thats what I keep thinking that it will feel more natural when the baby is here. Im probably going to give it a go but it still freaks me out and i heard it hurts pretty bad haha. joshs sister didn't breastfeed and her little girl is always sick...just seeing that alone makes me want to even if only for a little bit.

yeah his snoring never bothered me much before but I think I just didn't notice it as much because i wasn't getting up all the time. its driving me crazy though!

how many hours until you test again??? lol

It can hurt but not always. It's more uncomfortable at first something your just not use to I guess. The breast engorgement can be bad but as long as you read up on breastfeeding or hire a lactation consultant you will be fine. There is a great website for Australia called the Aba (Australian breastfeeding association) that had heaps of help and info on it. But it is personal choice. Even if you decide to not doing it its always good to express the colostrum if you don't want to feed it is packed full of vitamins that's great for them but again personal choice.

I might get mick to get me some frers

That's so funny your girls are talking about snoring - Mike is horrible, too! He started snoring at 5:30 this morning, of all times! So I had to go climb in the guest bed - sometimes we just start out in separate beds b/c I am so exhausted and don't want to be woken up - I am very picky about my sleep!! Sooo, my temp was up a bit, but it's seems to be a very slow rise - don't know if I've actually O'd yet, or if I have, my temp is taking its sweet time to go up:( I guess we will BD again, just to be safe - I hope I don't have a cycle where I don't O! Feels like wasted time, ugh...oh well, we shall see!

ugh izzy I know how you feel! I end up smacking Josh with pillows lmao...it never works though hahaha I wish i had a guest bed to go sleep in! and maybe your having a slow rise in temps this month... just keep BDing away just in case!

thanks for the advice kirstie on breastfeeding ! i definitely need to start looking into it. tell Mick to go get some frers!!!! do u have anymore ICs left?

thanks girly! we got one in this morning just in case! I am so ready for this to happen I can't hardly stand it!! Hopefully tomorrow's temp will be even higher! I'm starting to think those IC OPKs didn't work for me - either that, or I just had (or am going to have) a really delayed ovulation - I have never NOT O'd at all, so I'm hoping that won't be the case..

if you O normally every month Im sure it won't be a problem this month. just a matter of when! I didn't like the opk strips either...if i didn't fall pregnant last month i was going to get digitals or the cbfm. it just seems so much simpler than reading 2 lines everyday!

Yeah the cbfm is really easy to use you just have to turn it on every morning for it to register your cd and then from cd10 for 10 days usually longer if there is no peak you owe on the stick every morning bam you get o day and off you go. I honestly think I wouldn't have fallen pregnant without it when I did with hunter I am just so lucky that the random day I decided to test it was a peak day. Even if you don't turn the monitor on it still calculates your days and I hadn't tested once that month and it still have me that peak day when I randomly did it was awesome!

So I am a little confused I took another test with the ones mick bought that are for when af is due lol and I got a really really faint line but my temp has dropped to 36.5 I know they say stop temping once you know your pregnant but obviously I don't but just weird. The only thing with the line is I can't tell if its am indent or a faint bfp. I think I might have to send mick down to get some frer I was going to last night but didn't end up doing it

kirstie i got a bfp 6 days before AF was due on the walmart ones that say not to test until your perod is due. does it have color IRL? ahhh post a pic!!! do you have any symptoms?

The only symptom I have is lots of cramps but that could be anything. And yeah 36.5 is above my cover line.

I'm going to get mick to go down and get 2 frers in a min so I will post one of those the other ones you can't really see anything. A friend of mine used these same ones and didn't even get a full positive 3 days late but everyone is different I guess.

i can't stop eating while I'm over here patiently waiting for your test! lol jk. but really i can't stop eating! already had hamburger helper for dinner...a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...now I'm making cinnamon buns for dessert! lmao :haha:

Omg cinnamon buns!!!!! I have not had one in sooo long!!!! I still haven't got the tests yet mick is out and goin to grab them on his way home so I will have an update soon lol. Get amongst the eating :haha: that baby is doing all sorts of growing! I can't believe your almost 12 weeks now!!!!

mick hurrryyyyy!! lol....and the cinnamon buns were awesome!! I'm not much of a cook or baker ...josh usually cooks but since I've been pregnant I've had this weird urge to bake for some reason! I even went out and bought cupcake mix today which is not like me at all! haha. I can't believe I'm almost 12 weeks too! I completely forgot I have to make an appoint for that bloodwork before 12 weeks? I guess its the NT scan? I dunno I have to look at the paper again and call them tomorrow though.

I hope your holding your pee!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->