Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Well mick got the tests and I had held my pee for 4 hours and got a big fat negative!!!!! I thought as much to be honest but oh well into next cycle lol. So jealous of the cinnamon buns we don't get them in the town I live :(

Yes better goes those bloods and things booked which makes it all more exciting because it will make it all come so much quicker!!!

How are you going izzy?
I seriously have no idea when I ovulated this month!!! I am starting to think that with the really strong positive I got the other day that I may have ovulated in the 20th but honest I am counting this cycle as none existant lol it's to confusing!!!

awww damnit :( but on the bright side you may still have plenty of time if you only Oed a couple days ago!! I'm still rooting for you you're note out yet! plus you had lines on those ICs so maybe frer is taking a little bit longer to show! sorry you guys don't have cinnamon buns! if i could mail some to you i would haha!

yeah izzy hows it going for you?!

Lol love the positive vibes! Who knows I guess I shall see in a few weeks if doesn't show!
And I know boo to the no cinnamon buns!! I am in Melbourne in a few weeks so I shall have to get myself one then! But the American ones look a hell of a lot better than the ones we get here!!

lol if you ever come to america getting a cinnamon bun should definitely be at the top of your list of things to do! lmao.

well I have to head to bed for tonight its pretty late. Josh has a job interview at 10 tomorrow yayyyyy! Hopefully hell be starting this job soon after if he get its...more money and benefits and all that good stuff! tty ladies soon!

It definitely will be!
Well good for the job interview for josh my fingers are crossed you guys it couldn't have come at better timing for you!!

No temp spike today, UUUGGGHHHH!!!!! Going crazy over here in NC!:wacko:

I think we just have some acrewef cycles this month lol.

Gaah I have been up every hour with hunter I am going to be one damn zombie mum this week! Definitely going to have to nap when he does hehe!!

God I just wish this cycle would be over already!!! Temp is still down so obviously not pregnant but holy good god the cramps!!! I don't think I have ever wanted af to come this bad before lol hopefully it will only be another week maybe earlier f these cramps are for af

hi friends :hugs: I'm sorry your both having hard times with your cycles :( but kirstie it seems a little early to be getting AF cramps! maybe its bean getting comfy :)

izzy sorry no temp spike :(

I had a pretty fun day today...hung out with my friend heather we went shopping and then to grab a bit to eat...then went back to her house for a little and hung out. havnt had a girls day in awhile so it was nice. I planned on cleaning the house today but that didn't happen haha oh well

oh and i made my appointment for my sequential risk test its next wednesday already! I'm scared!

Yeah honestly it's anyone's guess I think I have no idea!!!! I still have low temps it is above my cover line but only by .1c so nothing really. And it can't be an implantation dip because if I did o on the 19th I would only be 5dpo and if I o'd on the 13th then I would be 10dpi I have no idea. My cervix is still really high soft and closed but I have ewcm again today but negative opks which they have been negative since my positive on the 19th lol it's all kinds of screwed up.

Hunter has been in his bed for 3 nights now and I am so happy that I have finally done it I think we are all sleeping much better now!!!

That sounds like you had a great day!!! It's always good to have a girly hang out day!!
I am off to woomera on Friday ( a really really small town 40 minutes from here) a few friends from mothers group and I are going out there because Robert pattinson is going to be out there fining for the next 6 weeks so we are going to stalk lol and then go for a swim.

Yay exciting about the scan only 1 more week eek I bet you are over the moon! I didn't even get a 12 week scan! I didn't want the Down's syndrome testing so they said there is no point doing one which I was so angry about so my doctor in then ended up just doing a quick one so I could see the heartbeat and growth.
Would you keep the baby still if it came back positive? It's highly unlikely it will.
How are you going with the smoking?

Oh and also I spoke to mick yesterday because he hasn't been putting much effort in on the :sex: side of things because he is to tired!!!!! So I asked him if he even wants another baby and he was like yeah of course I do and I said well we have to actually have sex to conceive you know so we got out jiggy on last night lol and afterwards he's like and we will go for round 2 tomorrow night!
I so hope he keeps this up for o time next cycle!! But I think we will just keep bding now until af shows to cover in case I o really late or something.

Also I am almost completely finished my breastfeeding journeys hunter only had 1 feed yesterday (besides night time I can't get him to wean during the night he has used as such a comfort thing from bed sharing its going to take me some time to get him out of it I think. Which sucks! I tried last night but he was throwing tantrums and I was so tired but my milk is diminishing very quickly because he is not feeding during the day he is prefering bottles instead so there will be nothing for him at night so I think I have a few rough weeks ahead!! Especially with his op coming up.

Well with the position of your cervix it really seems like you Oed already...but who really knows lol I think you can have an implantation dip on 5dpo can't you? I know its early but its definitely still possible! Thats great you talked to Mick about the :sex: I hope he keeps up with it! Did you find your CBFM yet for next cycle if this one falls through? So glad to hear Hunter is doing good with sleeping in his room!! thats great news!! I knew it'd get easier..just a matter of time!! the weaning him at night may be a little tough though but you'll get there!!

As for the scan I think ill be getting 2? one at the testing next wednesday and then one at the prenatal appointment on feb 4...i think? i dunno well see! I think ill definitely keep the baby even if anything turns out positive. I thought about not doing the testing but I think id rather know to be prepared ya know? Its really nerve racking though!

Im doing good with the smoking. I usually have 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night. sometimes i slip and have more but I've been doing really good i think!

Im really on this baking kick! I'm making cocoa puff cupcakes right now!! lol i dunno whats gotten into me!

I don't know maybe you can inplant that early!! Obviously the ic's were just pink indents or something either way ther were dodgy!! I hope he keeps up with the bd promise lol

Yeah we felt the same about the downs tests and I wanted to find out to be prepared but mick didn't and he was pretty emotional about decisions made with the baby it was weird.

WELL DONE with the smokin that's great!!!! I bet you feel great about it!!! That's so good.

And good on you for the baking! I love baking, my dad owns a bakery so food is a big part of our lifestyle!!!
I want to bake so bad now lol I haven't since Christmas!
You are making me very jealous.

Well my cramping throbbing belly is till around all day today on and off!!

And I have been having insomnia real bad! Not cool considering hunters best sleep time is between 7-12 I wish I could sleep then I would almost get 5 hours sleep!!! That meet happens lol the longest stretch I get sometimes is 3 lol.

How are you going izzy you have been a bit Mia today.

thats so cool your dad owns a bakery! Id be there all the time eating though hahaha. and thanks I do feel great about the smoking! I know having the 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night is mostly just mental stuff that I need to get over but ill get there!

Have you taken any more of those ICs? or are you saving them for a little while lateR?

sorry about the insomnia! I havnt been sleeping well either lately! once Im asleep I'm fine but falling asleep has been the problem..Im just not very tired anymore! why don't you try sleeping from 7-12! I know i would if I were you lol

You will get there with the smoking you have done so well already!!!

I don't have any ic's left now! So no more testing at all for me. Mick said I'm not aloud to buy anymore tests so it looks like I am on the wait for af. My temp is still steady at 36.5 so that's 3 days in a row now.

I would love to be able to sleep from 7-12 but I can't I get into bed and I just lay there!!!! Hunter has a bad night last night though he slept for almost 5 hours straight and then I couldn't resettle him so had to bring him into my bed. I last am hour trying he feel asleep a dozen times but as soon as I left he woke every time!!!!! I didn't even wake up to him this morning though and he was awake playing in the room when I woke up lol. I just hope tonight he is ok and back in his own bed. I think I am definitely long to need an afternoon nap today I can't barely keep my eyes open.

awww sorry you guys had a long night! how cute he just got up and was playing in the room haha! hopefully tonight is easier for you!

its going to be a long weekend for me...i work a double tomorrow and then friday I go in at 5:30 and work until 2/3am for a party i was requested for but the money will be well worth it that night! and then a double on saturday and on sunday! Ill get all the doubles i can in now because I'm sure pretty soon ill be too exhausted to do it! Josh doesn't have a car at the moment so when he starts this new job ill have to change to just working at night so i can take him in but we gotta do what we gotta do!

did you see more lines on the rest of the ICs you had or just those few that you posted? i wish i could secretly ship you some frers to test with hehehehe

i wonder how izzys doing? :hugs:

I hope it's a better night tonight too. I have napped with hunter today I am exhausted and I have a really upset belly today but no matter how much sleep I get it doesn't feel like enough lol.

Yeah the money right now is definitely a good idea while you can!!

I only had one more than the ones I posted of the hpts and it had the same line as the other and I used my last opk yesterday just because I have an addiction lol and ever since that really strong one they have all been negative. I have been tempted to search the house today because I gave mick one of my frers to hide for next cycle and seeming as I need to pee every hour I want to test sooooo bad!!!! But I haven't looked. I just went onto the first responce website uk and bought 5 frers for $14 and it took my money and all but then after I did I went back on the site to but there opks because they are 20 for $20 and it says they only ship to within the uk but I put my aus address down so I am really confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->