Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

hmm thats confusing! i hope they didn't take your money and now not send them to you that would be BS! If those ICs were real Positives your gonna have some reallll dark lines on those frers by the time mick lets you test again!! hahaha

I know I am confused! I think I might email the website and see what they say.
And I know real dark lines! I think I am going to hold my pee until he gets home and ask him for it. If its negative then I am definitely not up the duff because 4 days is definitely long for the hcg to be strong enough

Yeah that sounds like a good idea emailing them! Let me know how POAS goes if mick gives you the FRER!! :)

Ok so took the test and really don't think in pregnant a really really really faint line came up straight away but it should be really dark by now!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/94AA1646-2DF2-4CD2-8D88-65328F44F995-341-000000142D985000_zps1cb822d3.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/61425084-0A81-47D1-B59B-8D4D414BF870-341-0000001431BE7D8E_zpse2d68be8.jpg

I don't think I am I just think there indents

Grrrr so over this insomnia!!! It is 12:16am here and I cannot sleep! I have what seems to be a cold coming on and I have had an upset belly maybe a tummy bug all day and a headache and I still can't sleep!!! This sucks!

So I found 2 opks lying around and decided why not I am bored can't sleep might as well take one :haha: and it is starting to get darker again!!

The top is this morning and the bottom is what I just took. This cycle is on some serious crack!!!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/3228BB57-D3FA-452B-8C74-B92B3950C2E4-341-0000004FCB62104D_zps1b8f0227.jpg

And I only went to the toilet like 2 hours ago and my tests through out this whole cycle have been darkest in the morning!!! Af please please hurry and come so this nightmare can be over!!!! Ooooo and I found my cbfm also yippee but I have to order the sticks of the net and I don't think they will be here in time

Helloo girls! Sorry to be MIA yesterday! I had such a crazy day at work - I'm doing alright, although kind of frustrated still - I'm CD22, still no temp spike, so I guess I haven't O'd yet:( I just got back from my doctor's because she wanted to check my progesterone to see if I had O'd yet. I told her that I hadn't b/c of my charting, but she insisted on still checking it. Oh well! I am still having so much EWCM, cervix is super high and soft - each morning I wake up thinking I'm going to have a high temp....grrrr!!! I feel like at this point if I were to O, it would be an "old egg". I haven't O'd this late since last summer - I wonder if the Femara is causing it, or if it's just stress related?? I have no clue! I don't think I'm going to take the femara again. Enough about me - glad to hear you girls are doing well! Congrats, Mandi, on cutting back on the smoking! You can do it! Kirstie, we must really be soul sisters with our matching confusing cycles, lol! :dohh: I wanted to BD last night but Mike was too tired - so I totally get how you feel! I think we are just going to try to stick to every other day until my temp goes up - I've given up on OPKs for this cycle!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/220BE513-D632-4B0F-B051-0D320776564B-341-000000538166EF7B_zps849fce62.jpg

Here's a pick of it on its own for some reason it looks a bit lighter in the first one

Yay your back!!!

Hopefully the doc can tell you something with the bloods!
Your body just might be taking a while to hear up with all the ewcm your having!!
But stress can definitely have an impact. Mick and I to try and get out of the thinking about the baby making and putting pressure use to mix it up a bit and fool around and sorts of stuff lol of your into that kind of thing can really help.

I know they are expensive and I know I have said it a billion times but seriously cbfm I think they are fantastic because there is no guessing. You will know 100% if you have or haven't o'd I just found mine out of hiding so going to get myself some sticks and hopefully have my bfp soon!

Yeah, I'm seriously considering trying the CBFM - have you heard about renting them??

No I haven't heard anything like that. You can't buy them in shops here you can only buy them online from America or uk. Do they rent them where you are?

Heyyyy!

Izzy I hope you get some answers with the bloods soon!

And Kirstie I can see those lines and I'm on my phone! What's going on??! I say take another one in 2 days and see if its any darker! And maybe you should get some bloods taken too just in case?

I'm on my phone at work so ill reply better later when I get home!!

I don't know what is going on my opk is darker again this morning like almost positive darker!
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/370D0192-CFD5-41A6-AAD2-C16A33F8204A-341-000000615F80A034_zps2e485996.jpg

What is going on with my body :(

In fact now that I look at it it is positive! This is so frustrating in definitely not ovulating I know that for sure lol. I think I might just wait and see if af shows. But 2 days ago my opks didn't even have a second line well barely a second line.

I don't have any more! :( I might grab just one when I do food shopping today and use it in the morning. This is really ridiculous lol

I hear you! I took an OPK today too just for the heck of it, and it was pretty dark as well - not as dark as yours, but still pretty dark - I'm starting to think they just don't work for me! Because they were this dark like 8 days ago! Lol! It's almost funny at this point - our bodies are just playing mind games with us:wacko:

God it's just ridiculous isn't it!!! I bought an frer and I am going to use all my will power till wait till the morning to test.

I think we both just need to put this cycle down as a void cycle lol. Easier said than done!

ahhh whats going on! lol izzy keep bding in case your going to ovulate soon!!! kirstie maybe you should too just in case? but all these lines on your tests are confusing and now your opks are positive??? this is crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->