Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Well I couldn't hold off till morning and it has the same line as the other frer. I don't have any more tests at all now I was going to buy 2 frers and I really wish I had of now! I have been really dizzy the last 2 days as well but I think that's from the lack of sleep. I think I am going to wait till Wednesday when we are in Adelaide it's 6 hours from here and it's a major city so there will be all kinds of tests and cheap as well! I am just going to keep temping and bding and see what happens this is crazy lol

Good luck, hun - hopefully you and I will have some answers soon! Even if it's AF, that's ok because we can hope next cycle will be better and not so stressful! Here I sit, CD23 with no confirmed O yet....OMG...if I spit out an egg at at this point, it's probably too old and brittle to be fertilized anyhow:dohh:

kirstie you have gotten so many lines i think you should go for bloods!!!

izzy I'm sorry your cycles being all screwy too!!

thanx:hugs:...check out my BDing on FF - I am TIIIIRED, lol! And I agree Kirstie you should go for a blood test!

holy *&%! izzy! hahaha thats a lot of BDing!! ohhh i hope you O soon!

heres a new bump pic ladies! i took it this morning because at night its huge and really just all bloat...it seems more of an actual bump to me in the morning!

Attachments

• IMG_0678.jpg
    IMG_0678.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
I think I'm just going to wait because those lines on the frer could just be indents I have seen heaps of people on the babycentre website at the moment with the same lines as mine and aren't pregnant apparently frer are bad at the moment.

I will see what Wednesdays test brings but af might have already come by then. I don't feel pregnant though!

On a completely different note it is cold here! Well not cold for normal people lol but compared to our 48 it's cold it's only 17c right now!!! And it's only going to be 33 today I am so excited lol

ill trade temps with you any day!! its been 9 degrees here at night! 20 during the day! its horrible! were getting a bit of snow today...1-2 inches. next wednesday its supposed to be 50 degrees! the weather can't make up its mind!

i hope those frers aren't bad but you're right I've seen a bunch of faulty ones crawling around :(

It's freezing rain here right now mixed in with some snow - so rare for North Carolina! I'm hoping the roads aren't too bad when I drive to work in the morning at 6:15:/ It's supposed to be much warmer here next week too! I could do without winter completely - I want to move to Florida but DH says no, lol

yeah Izzy my mom lives in NC and i think they've gotten more snow then we have in PA! I would so love to move back to NC though...florida would be nice too! I have a friend that lives in west palm and its sooo beautiful there!

Mike has an uncle and lots of cousins in West Palm! We've been there quite a few times to visit! Love that place:)

me too! i usually try to make it down there once a year for my friends bday...i got into my first bar when i was underage down there hehehe...turns out i met the owner of that bar in pennsylvania! i served him one night at my job and i told him i got in there underage lmao he wasn't too happy haha

Gosh give me winter any day I hate the heat especially with a little one we can't go outside!!

Mick has taken the car to work today Bs has taken the pram and the car seat grrrr I am stuck at home!

I got a full refund from first responce also just got an email then, I'm spewing they don't ship here I was ready to stock up

awww id rather be at home than going to work soon!! lol 5:30-2am tonight :( errr

OMG just got the most positive OPK strip I've ever seen!!!!!!!! Please hold for pic:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->