Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

woohooooo temp spike!!!!! :wohoo: really hope this is your month!!!

kirstie any sign of AF or more spotting yet?? I hope not!!!

today is horrible! after working till 3am yesterday and not getting to bed until 4:30....just to be back there at 10am its been rough! Im on my break now and gotta go back in at 5...i just wanna sleeeeeep :sleep::sleep:

hope you ladies are having a lovely day :)

Aw get some rest, hun!! I know this is so dumb, only 1dpo, and I'm already symptom spotting! I've been super gassy and crampy all day, weird twinge like cramps in my lower abdomen, on and off all day! Weird! It's so hard to not obsess over this:dohh: I know I'm going to test early - can't help myself!

izzy its not dumb at all!!! I was gassy and crampy from 2dpo on!!! people always say its too early but i don't believe it for a second!

I think 10dpo is pretty good I always say I am going to wait till then but i never do either lol it's so stupid because it only causes disappointment but the urge to pee on those little sticks is ridiculous!!

I had another temp rise today as well and my cervix has gone to high hard and closed so who knows. Only 3 more days to wait till either af shows or I test and no more if the blood tinged cm. it was only very very slight ringing like if you mixed blood with water and then with cm lol wayyyyy tmi still quite crampy on And off but all of this could also mean af besides my temp rising.

Lol to the symptom spotting izzy but it definitely isn't uncommon for people to be crampy the day after o maybe you released more than 1 egg!!!!!
I would love twins! Yes they would be hard work but you learn how to adjust when your a mum.

Gosh mandi working this hours is crazy!!!! Make sure you rest as soon as you stop that's very full on hours for a preggers lady I know I couldn't do it!

Hunter is definitely ready to be in his own bed I was kinda questioning whether I was doing the right thing and last night I was so tired I just put his in his cot next to our bed as we hadn't taken it down yet and all night every time I put him back to sleep he would roll out of my arms and back into his bed he didn't sleep in our bed at all!
I am soooo fricken happy!

Yay! Sounds like things are lining up nicely for another baby in your house:thumbup: You have to help me wait until atleast 10dpo, ok??!!:hugs:

Ok we shall be your wait buddies lol. I would love another baby!!! I am with the way things are but I also want another one at the same time! I am so happy for you that you finally got that temp spike!!

izzy you can do itttt!!!!! just keep telling yourself how much of a disappointment testing early can be! i think 10dpo and perfect and its not too far away!

kirstie thats awesome about hunter! :happydance: !!!and yes these hours are getting to me. my manager said to me this morning that if my hours are too much to just say so...im trying to be a tough guy of course but then i cried to Josh when I got out of work because it really is getting hard! I'm hoping the 2nd trimester i get some energy back but i still plan on cutting my hours soon....well i plan on not working doubles anymore that is I'm just going to wait until my scan on feb 4 to make sure all is well.

You do get more energy in the second tri but you also get bigger so things get more difficult. Sometimes money isn't everything as long as you know your taking care of you and your baby then it will be fine but if your feeling to exhausted just cut down a bit. How did josh go with his interview??

I can't believe it's only 3 more days till you see your 12 week bubba!!!

And totally agree just think of how disappointing it will be if you test early and get misleading outcomes I mean look at me lol prime example!!!!

What is happening this cycle??!!?? My temp went way down again today! I've done a little research on FF, and there is something called a fallback rise that can happen at 2dpo - I am hoping that's what happening to me and I actually did O - because otherwise, I don't think I'm going to this cycle:/ I really feel like I did, though!! There are also some charts on FF that I searched for fallback rise, and some still ended up pregnant.....just something else to throw me for a loop!!:dohh:

When I was pregnant with hunter my temps were really low straight after o and it wasn't till I had my implantation bleeding that they shot up! So I would still count it as o! Yay it's so exciting!!! Fingers crossed you have caught that stubborn eggy!!

My temp has been slowly rising over the past few days and now I just had a rise of .3 woohoo!!! Cd28 today and it's so hard not to test but I think I am doing really well I only have 2 more days to wait!!!

I am so tired right now for some reason hunter has been getting up an hour earlier and it is killing me!
The other morning when he woke he got straight out of bed I had pulled him into our bed for a couple about 2 hours before he woke. And he just started playing on the floor well I fell back asleep and an hour later he had climbed into his cot that we haven't taken down yet lol and was playing! It scared me so bad he could've been doing anything I couldn't believe I fell back asleep! But I have been so exhausted lately all I want to do all day is sleep!!!

So today I have a ridiculous amount of creamy cm Lol I know I know tmi but my cervix has now gone from yesterday high hard and closed to high soft and closed. Fx for me this is a good sign!!!!

Izzy do you take your temp orally or vaginally? Not to sure if I've already asked or not

hey ladies how are you??!! finally ended my work week today and now I have 3 days off!! woohooooo!

izzy it could definitely be a fallback rise but the low temp is still above your pre o temps so hopefully FF still confirms O for you!

kirstie everything is sounding promising! creamy cm is a great sign! well it was for me!! and with how tired you are!! :) ohh i so hope this is good new! i don't think i can wait 2 more days :)

I know everything is looking really promising and it actually feels really good waiting it out and not testing lol I would have drove myself mad by now!! I can't wait for wednesday though I truly hope I see 2 lines!!!

How are you feeling after your week? I bet you will be needing those 3 days!

i am hoping so bad for those 2 lines for you!!

I actually feel like crap...i woke up feeling sick this morning, probably from them overworking me. I felt better as the day went on but now sitting at home I can feel it coming back. I feel like tomorrow morning when I wake up I'm going to have a full on cold :/ I complained to my manager a bit today and I'm definitely going to be changing my hours soon. its just too much and i shouldn't be getting sick

Well you know your limits and don't let anyone make you feel as though you should do more than you can!!! It's not good about getting sick though but it is quite common in pregnancy to get colds or a blocked nose because of the extra blood pumping round your body, I think it's crazy that you have 25% more blood than a normal person during pregnancy!!!!
I am also sick at the moment I have really bad problems with my sinus a lot more since I got pregnant and they have flared up really bad today it hurts to even open my eyes!!

Just had the most awful news my stepdad was in a road bike accident today and is in intensive care. He has punctured both his lungs ruptured his spleen and has internal bleeding in his liver and shattered his ankle and broken a few other bones but not sure what, I feel so awful for my mum because me and my younger sister are so far away and can't be there for her and our older sister isn't going to the hospital with her tonight because she has to young kids (I understand where she is coming from but pretty sad she hasn't gone to be with mum) I feel so helpless being so far it sucks!!!
Mick and I have been talking and I have decided that I am going to move back to Melbourne where my family is for a year and mick will do fly in fly out. It will suck being so far away from mick and him missing out on hunter but I think I need to. I miss my family soooo much and it makes me sad I am missing out on my nephews growing up!

How are you feeling now mandi? I know obviously when you read this it will be in a few hours so I will just pretend I am in your time frame lol.

What about you izzy how are your temps?

Oh no Kirstie, I'm so sorry to hear that:(...are you ok? Please keep us updated. I'm starting to think either 1. I'm having a bum anovulatory cycle and Femara has totally screwed me up or 2. My LH surge is finally ending and I'll Ov today - I had my 3rd positive OPK in a row yesterday around 11am, then it was negative at 4pm, and negative again today at 11am. I also had more EWCM this morning. I hope that Femara isn't keeping me from ovulating....I thought it was supposed to help???!!! DH keeps telling me to hang in there, and we probably didn't need the Femara in the first place, and this is just a sign to let it happen naturally...but I'm still not convinced b/c of my long/irregular cycles. So if I don't get a temp spike tomorrow, I'm just calling it quits for this cycle. The temps I have recorded are oral, but I have been checking vaginally also to just back up the pattern (washing in between, of course, lol)...and the pattern is pretty much the same, although the dip back down from a few days ago wasn't quite as dramatic with the vag temps. Who freaking knows anymore....I am kinda OVER IT!!!! Thanx for letting me rant! Kirstie, can't wait for your test!! FX!!

oh noo kirstie I'm so sorry to hear that news! Keep us posted I really hope everythings okay :hugs: Im sorry your so far away from your family too especially in times like this i completely understand!

izzy mane it was the femara? is it supposed to take time for your body to adjust to it maybe before it starts working? i don't really know much about it. I'm sorry this is happening though!

Im feeling about the same. not much worse but definitely not any better. slept like crap last night and kept having really really strange dreams.....almost dreams within dreams haha it was freaking me out. I even dreamt that I saw Josh walk out the front door...so when i woke up i asked him where he went at 6 in the morning lmao. then i had a dream i was standing in the bathroom? just standing there...and then i saw myself walking towards me and i woke up. it made me wonder if i was sleepwalking ? i never did that before but i heard it was common in pregnancy. i dunno I'm still kind of freaked out by it because i just can't tell if it was real or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->