Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

ohhh okay gotcha! didn't know that could happen but i hope thats not it!!

Yes unfortunately!! And let's hope not. How's the snow?
And how's smoking going?

So the tests I have been using when I bought them they said on there item description that they are 10miu but I just looked there information facts sheet thingy up and they are actually 25miu ggggrrrrr so frustrated!!!! But anyway bleeding is still spotting and temp is still high. I got a line on this mornings test but it was an evap had no color!!!

How are you going izzy?

Has the snow settled now mandi?

awww man!!! but whats with all the lines!!!! maybe tomorrow will be a real line!!! i hope so!!!

the snow has definitely settled...roads were clear by this morning when i woke up! i really hope we get a huge storm before the winter ends though...as long as I'm not working during it!

I'm off to bed had a really long day at work and have to get up in 7 hours to go back errr...ill tty ladies tomorrow!

Yeah hopefully but I'm not holding my breathe I am really starting to think it was af and it was just weird!

Sorry your working lots but at least there is extra money! Have a nice sleep.

Well ladies I think my temps are finally going down. It's 1am here and I just took it and usually when I take it at night it's like 37-37.2 it was 36.8 but we shall see with the morning. Hope everyone has a good day at work!

Any af yet izzy?

I think I'm out....my temp is still high, but I'm spotting today and really crampy/moody:( Test this morning was BFN. I think I might have gotten my O date wrong, especially since I switched from oral to vag temps halfway through my cycle...UGH!!!! I am beyond frustrated with this TTC business!! I think it may be time for Izzy to take a break...love you guys:flower:

It's always good to have a little break it can get very overwhelming some times!!! I am Sorry this isn't your month Hun but the time will come when you get to see those perfect 2 lines!
Taking a break and going out having fun and just very carefree for a month definitely did me a world of good when we were ttc hunter.

Izzy I'm sorry hunnie! we love you too!!! :friends: breaks are always a good idea. from what I hear the stress of TTC alone can prevent getting pregnant!

kirstie sorry AF was all wacky for you. are you pulling out the cbfm this month or still taking it easy? :hugs:

Josh and I are excited our favorite shows coming back on tonight..the walking dead! woohoo!! and we might go out and sing some karaoke later hehe

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/434AD31E-1E32-4B73-91C4-547A3DB9DB10-4222-0000027AEA093156_zps5381ea96.jpg

What do you think? Line came up straight away!!!

I am freaking out I wish we didn't have time difference I am wayyyy to nervous to get excited!!!
I went and bought an free I am going to take it in the morning fx

Mick loves that show also mandi and that's awesome about the karaoke lol I love it!!

Well that was very short lived excitement!! Temp dropped to 36.5 this morning almost on cover line and only the faintest of lines this morning which I'm pretty sure was an indent! That test last night was so positives but hey I guess I can just add it to my seemingly growing false positives!!! I am one unlucky person!!!

omg you got me all excited with that test!!!!! have you taken a FRER? I've seen some really bad evaps on those blue handles but that one looks PINK PINK and like a bfp! I think you should keep testing or go for bloods! your getting too many lines!!

I know I think I might go for bloods I even showed my sister and she said there is definitely 2 lines but who knows!!! When I took my temp this morning it was 3 hrs earlier than what I usually do I just took it then when I woke and its 36.7 so still no high high but not low I will update with frer and I will take another ic

I took the frer and it was negative this is ridiculous!! I only have myself to blame for continuously testing!!! And I know I have got a fair few lines but they have been from those Internet ones so they could be dodgy because those blue handled ones are the ones I have been using this whole time!

I am currently weaning my 9 month old daughter from breastfeeding and she is down to 3-4 feeding in 24 hours. I had a very normal period on 12.18.12 and I am currently on cycle day 55. :growlmad: I have had so many symptoms that could go both ways from cramps, being lightheaded, bloated, back pain, the baby rejected me for a good week of nursing, and a very increased libido last week. I would love to be pregnant but im ok if I wasnt either. I dont know when i ovulated and I have tested about a week ago and it was negative. If I go to the 18th of February I will have missed my period two months in a row. Anyone get pregnant while nursing or just have really long gaps without periods after already getting them back?

It honestly could be either way I had a 3 month gap between my first period and my second but it is also very possible to fall pregnant whilst breast feeding especially if you are only feeding 3-4 times a day. I would retest again if you miss your period due on the 18th and then if negative just wait I think. My sister didn't get her ad back for 2 years so its just different for everyone.

happymom- wish i could help i don't know much about breastfeeding and periods yet I'm sorry! I just know that it can take awhile for your cycles to get back to normal! For me after coming off of birth control it was over a year and my cycles still weren't back to normal! sorry probably didn't help much :hugs:

kirstie don't get me wrong I've heard of some bad evaps on those blue handles but that last one you posted just looked so real to be an evap. How long of a hold did you wait to take the frer or was the frer with FMU? ahh I'm sorry your having all these dodgy lines :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->