Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

15.5 weeks post partum, still no period :( day 3 of my diet

Have you asked your doctor why they think you don't have your period yet? Especially as your not breastfeeding.
Congrats on starting your diet!

I have pcos so before having my son I didn't have one for 4 months after stopping pill then I conceived on clomid. Then I was pregnant and I haven't had one still.
So its been a year and a half :(

can you have the doctor give you something to jumpstart AF? i could be wrong but does progesterone help jumpstart it?

Lol yeah I'm not much of a cryer either so it's not nice but I cried when I was pregnant with hunter but it was much later on.

Yay to get the baby stuff!! I love the rocking chairs! I have one they are gods gift!! And what kind of swing do you mean? Like the ones they strap into as a baby like a little bed thing that rocks? They are great hunter loved his! You definitely won't need 2 lol or maybe you could have it as a back up one that you can take with you when you go to people's houses to keep him occupied I don't know haha.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that is a Pissa!! Aw you poor thing it's awful when that stuff happens! And the pressure will happy quite a lot just keep an eye on it and if it worries just make sure you tell your doctor.

I feel like crap today! I had a great sleep last night but I have woken up feeling terrible!!! Mick had his last night last night yayyyy I have missed him so much this block so it will be good to have a few days together before he starts his over time! He works so much but for good reason hunter and I just miss him it sucks it gets pretty lonely sometimes. Poor hunter every night for the whole week he was on night shift he cried when mick left :( it was so sad.

I can't believe I am 8 weeks already! Time is just going so fast!!i hope it goes this fast the whole time!

lol i think the pressure was just the pee against my underwear and like sticking to me hahaha...but good to know that if i do feel pressure its normal unless it gets bad!

hope you feel better!! do you think you're getting sick? or just feeling like a crap day? yayyyy for Mick being home!

yeah the swings that you set on the floor and they like rock the baby back and forth...i figured i didn't need two haha yeah well. I feel bad giving her the other one back but i really like the one i picked out! its lion king !! :)

i can't believe your 8 weeks already either! i swear it feels like you just got your bfp like yesterday!! not long before your scan! :happydance:

Have you asked your doctor why they think you don't have your period yet? Especially as your not breastfeeding.

I have pcos so before having my son I didn't have one for 4 months after stopping pill then I conceived on clomid. Then I was pregnant and I haven't had one still.

can you have the doctor give you something to jumpstart AF? i could be wrong but does progesterone help jumpstart it?

I think so but that won't really help the fact I'm not ovulating I don't think?

I think so but that won't really help the fact I'm not ovulating I don't think?

no but at least you can start a new AF. and maybe you could try soy isoflavins to help you ovulate. other than that I'm not sure theres much you can do besides go to the doctor and see what they say about everything hun or can give you something like clomid to help you ovulate

Yeah my doc just said since I didn't get one b4 I prob won't.
I am working on losing weight to help hopefully. Not ready for clomid we are just taking a very lightheArted approach at the mo. Our bubbas only 3.5 months, And I had a cs. Just hoping to get myself regulated at the mo

ahh gotcha! I'm sorry i know how frustrating it is! i wish i could help more and tell you what can help regulate...but i didn't even know how to regulate myself :haha: i definitely think that losing weight, exercise and just an all around healthier lifestyle may be a good place to start though!

Yeah it sux! My doc put me on mini pill because of my cs and the recommended wait time. And I gained 5kg/ 11 pounds since having my boy and my skin was awful! So I've just stopped taking it because I've seen it does stop ovulation in some women. (Even though I told my doc I wanted so etching that wouldn't affect my period at all so I'd know what my pcos is doing I've just found out it does in 40% of women)

So if I got pregnant now that would be ok. But if I don't I'm happy I'm just detoxing my body of artificial hormones and hopefully some fat until I'm really ready!

Hopeful for 1st: Right that explains the no period then I had read your thingy down the bottom that you have pcos but I didn't click for some reason. I know even with low progesterone I sometimes didn't get my period for months and at one stage I didn't ovulate for 6 months and it becomes very frustrating!! I though the wait time was considered over a year when you have a cs? A friend of mine just had a baby and her lo was 6 months she fell pregnant with her second and they said she shouldn't go for a vbac because she hasn't reached the safe point of 18 months post partum but maybe it's just that hospitals policy I'm not sure.

Bella: it is definitely normal and apparently gets worse with each kid you have so yay for me lol.

I think I am actually getting sick I have been sneezing today and the last two morning woken with a blocked nose and been getting a sore throat at night but the weather has been pretty up and down here and I always get sick when that happens.

Yeah that really does suck about the swing and yeah you don't want to offend her maybe just say if someone does get it for you thanks so much for the offer but I didn't want to them who ever it was to take it back because I already have one lol I dunno that's a bit of a sticky situation haha.

And it really does feel like yesterday it's crazy!!! I can't wait to have my scan either 2 days off being 9 weeks I will be which is crazy to think that after my scan only 3 weeks left in 1st tri!!! This is going to fly I think!

ehh sorry you're getting sick! our weathers pretty up and down too i want it to just be one temperature already!

so you'll be 8+5 when you get your first scan?? thats how far along i was for my first scan!! (pic in profile pic) so amazing!!! i want it to be 32 weeks so i can see my lil man again!!!

how was it having Mick home last night? and did hunter sleep good? i hope so!

off to work soon...ugh days off go way too fast!

Hopeful for 1st: Right that explains the no period then I had read your thingy down the bottom that you have pcos but I didn't click for some reason. I know even with low progesterone I sometimes didn't get my period for months and at one stage I didn't ovulate for 6 months and it becomes very frustrating!! I though the wait time was considered over a year when you have a cs? A friend of mine just had a baby and her lo was 6 months she fell pregnant with her second and they said she shouldn't go for a vbac because she hasn't reached the safe point of 18 months post partum but maybe it's just that hospitals policy I'm not sure.

Bella: it is definitely normal and apparently gets worse with each kid you have so yay for me lol.

I think I am actually getting sick I have been sneezing today and the last two morning woken with a blocked nose and been getting a sore throat at night but the weather has been pretty up and down here and I always get sick when that happens.

Yeah that really does suck about the swing and yeah you don't want to offend her maybe just say if someone does get it for you thanks so much for the offer but I didn't want to them who ever it was to take it back because I already have one lol I dunno that's a bit of a sticky situation haha.

And it really does feel like yesterday it's crazy!!! I can't wait to have my scan either 2 days off being 9 weeks I will be which is crazy to think that after my scan only 3 weeks left in 1st tri!!! This is going to fly I think!

There's so many different responses 6,12,18 or 24 months post cs to wait! My doc says there's no RULE just a recommendation, since I'm not ovulating I don't think I have to worry too much unless I suddenly start, but I don't hold much hope.

But I think I will be having a planned section anyway. At 38 weeks my placenta had an abruption and was quite calcified they said it was like someone overdue! So I'm afraid to go to 40 wks.

ehh sorry you're getting sick! our weathers pretty up and down too i want it to just be one temperature already!

so you'll be 8+5 when you get your first scan?? thats how far along i was for my first scan!! (pic in profile pic) so amazing!!! i want it to be 32 weeks so i can see my lil man again!!!

how was it having Mick home last night? and did hunter sleep good? i hope so!

off to work soon...ugh days off go way too fast!

I sure will be and yay that's exciting seeing what I am in for!! That's awesome you get a scan at 32 weeks! Normally with doctors here you have a scan art 12 and 20 weeks and that's it! But just lucky for my my doc has the machine in her room so every appointment we get to see little one! But I would like the surprise of not always seeing it I think.

Yeah it is in some senses but I like the fact that when he is not home I have such a good routine and it just flows and then when he gets home it goes all out of wack :( but other than that good. Hunter slept pretty bad last night but mick and I spend loads of time together last night and don't go to bed till midnight and then hunter woke up 10 minutes later and I was to tired to sit up trying to get him back to bed so I did the naughty thing and brought him into our bed I don't know why because it was awful he woke so many times and we were all so uncomfortable!! We had to take him to the after hours doctors tonight the poor thing broke out in a rash over his whole body!!! Doctor said its a viral rash but he is fine infect his words were but he is just gorgeous there's nothing wrong with him lol. Always winning people over (he is such a show off!)

How are things going with you and josh? Got your jiggy groove back yet or still a no go zone lol.

Hopeful: they do day you fall pregnant easier with your second though even with my low progesterone we tried for 4 months then had a break because I didn't ovulate 2 months in a row so never got a period either and bam I fell pregnant after 2 an ovulating cycles it was crazy! It took us 3 and a half years for hunter very long and draining time for us!

That does sound very scary about the placenta abruption :( at least you will be in good hands and know what is safe for you and baby this time. So are you actually ntnp or more wtt? How long do you think you will wait between the first and trying again?
We thought we were ready when hunter was 6 months but kept putting it off and putting it off as he is a terrible sleeper! And I am so glad we did I like this age but if he was a good sleeper I may have felt different about trying earlier.

Hopeful: they do day you fall pregnant easier with your second though even with my low progesterone we tried for 4 months then had a break because I didn't ovulate 2 months in a row so never got a period either and bam I fell pregnant after 2 an ovulating cycles it was crazy! It took us 3 and a half years for hunter very long and draining time for us!

That does sound very scary about the placenta abruption :( at least you will be in good hands and know what is safe for you and baby this time. So are you actually ntnp or more wtt? How long do you think you will wait between the first and trying again?
We thought we were ready when hunter was 6 months but kept putting it off and putting it off as he is a terrible sleeper! And I am so glad we did I like this age but if he was a good sleeper I may have felt different about trying earlier.

I've classed myself as NTNP because I'm not oving so I can't really say I'm ttc. But I'm working hard to get it back, and if it did suddenly come back we aren't using any contraception (as of 4 days ago)
Oh and my little dude sleeps 7pm- 4/5am for about 2 months now- hope it stays this way!

hopeful- what a great sleeper!!! thats awesome!! i hope you start Oing soon :)

kirstie- sorry about hunters rash! has it gotten any better? and OH NO! hunter better stay in his own bed tonight! lol jk!! so cute about what the doc said about him...he is gorgeous though!!

things are good with me and josh. I just feel like i really need him to be a part of this pregnancy more if that makes sense. i really don't feel like he's into it at all...i know he cares but i don't think he knows how to act if that makes sense? he never really asks me how I'm feeling and he just thinks that because the babies doing good that I'm just fine too and thats not fair. so i kind of had a little freak out on him today :/ but seriously my feet hurt...i can't sleep..my hips hurt when i do fall sleep...im working 40 hours a week still...im trying to save money and I'm doing everything around the house and I'm just frustrated and i feel like he just doesn't understand. i just want him to show that he cares a little more. maybe I'm just being hormonal i don't know but if thats the case then i just need him to be here for me even more! but yeah sex is still a no go haha...we tried the other day and i just don't like it at all right now! god i hope that changes once baby comes!

sorry for the rant...i just feel like I'm doing this by myself sometimes :/

hopeful: that is fantastic the bubs is a great sleeper it will make it easier to adjust if you do happen to fall pregnant! and I would say if its been consistent for 2 months your pretty good to say he sleeps through the night if he doesn't wake at all.

bella: It so hard with the men I think because they don't feel as connected as we do I remember feeling the exact same way like nothing was different but nothing for them really is unfortunately because we go through all the physical and emotional changes and they only see what is external and it sucks!!!
I definitely think you need more help around the house if that's the case because being almost in your 3rd trimester and still working that many hours your are going to end up wearing yourself out and you will be knackered when the baby is born!
Its a health thing for you and the baby not just a oh mandi is having a whinge thing lol it can be serious if you push yourself.
What did he say when you said something to him? Men are real crappy at times aren't they!
I had a huge headache today when we got back from our day out and then I don't know why but obviously something I have eaten has not agreed with me so I got the runs and then I kept dry reaching but couldn't throw up and he wanted me to get hunter dressed for bed and serve dinner and all sorts sometimes they just cant see past themselves!

afm: I think I jinx myself with oh yay no more morning sickness lol I threw up within like 2 minutes of finishing dinner last night and this morning I threw up and didn't even make to the toilet so kitchen sink it was for me lol and then twice more today!
Im just going to try and ignore it and if it comes it comes but I wont take it as yes I do or no I don't but I must say I am pretty gutted that I am throwing up this time round again I waned a break this time lol it sucks!

On a better note our 3d tv is awesome!! and our surround sound is frickin huge!!!!! I don't think we needed it really especially because hunter is already into everything and all he wants to do is play with the speakers! But it is pretty dangerous I am going to have to make sure I get some of those things that you stick to the wall then the back on the furniture and it stops kids from pulling them on themselves I cant remember what there called lol but it will definitely be safer for him and I will probably get a baby gate for that room for when I am in the toilet or something so he doesn't turn the volume up and blow something he is the worst with switches and turny things!

well its an early night for me 8:15 and off to sleep xx

I know I am so lucky he sttn but he's up so early! I will just have to learn to go to bed at 7 with him

8:15! i wish i could go to bed that early! lol. thats awesome about your tv!! and i know what things to talking about so the furniture doesn't fall but i can't for the life of me remember what they're called either haha.

so weird how the MS stopped and came back again! its messing with you now..like haha I'm still here lol

he was good when i talked to him. said he's "new at this" (like I'm not lol) and hell start trying harder to make sure everythings okay and all that...so well see! I've just been an emotional mess the past 2 days too for some reason so I'm sure thats not helping lol.

Hopeful: it's definitely a good idea to go to bed early when they do to try and get as much sleep as possible and I am a bad one for staying up late and then getting hardly any sleep!

Bella: I can't usually fall asleep that easy but last night I was wrecked!! It was good to go to bed early especially because hunter woke at 6:15 so I am glad I went to bed early.

As for morning sickness we are seriously not friends I am really struggling! It's really hard trying to cope with hunter not sleeping great throwing up and being completely exhausted! I didn't think I would struggle this much but I really am I have thrown up all day today and I seriously have no energy what so ever! Mick is doing over time this week which he is ment to have off I think I am going to have to ask him to stay home. I just want to fall in a heap and cry!!

That's good that you had some sort of an outcome with the talk and no emotions is a thing of the past I think lol

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/CF3EC2F3-26A3-44E2-8567-78710EFDECE1-2209-0000010ED3C0C16E_zps3054ca8a.jpg
So bloat ha now turned into bump for sure!! It is ridiculous how early you show with your second!

awwww look at your cute little bump!!!! i love it!!!! :happydance: it really is crazy how much sooner you show with your second!!

sorry about the nausea!! did you have mick stay home with you? i hope so...you need to get some rest!!!

is your ultrasound tomorrow already???? i can't believe how quick that came!!! i can't wait for you to see your little bub!!!!

1 more day of work until I'm off wooohoooo! they asked me to come in early today because they thought we would be busy but it was just a waste of time. but they bought me dinner so i ate a nice prime rib with a side of mashed potatoes lol it was so good ! and then josh picked up a shift at his old restaurant job tonight for some extra money so i stopped there after work and had a tiny little glass of red wine. everybody always says "4oz a day is okay"....i personally think thats a little much but the occasional glass i don't see anything wrong with. but i can tell my tolerance is way gone after just one little glass of wine haha. how do you feel about the whole wine thing when pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->