• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

hahaha im not even too sure where it was going! lol!! :rofl: that was a much better description what you said "disappearing into the vaginal lining" lol thats what it felt like!! it would be sooo great if we both got our bfps this month!!! then we can move along to first tri and be bump buddies!!!!!!! :)

I had a really strange dream last night ..I was at a restaurant and some guy next to me was drinking this really good scotch. He offered me some to try so I took my straw and i taste tested it. well the scotch was really good haha but somehow i sucked a worm through the straw....like this tiny little maggot looking worm!! So i spit it out on the table and got a manager. He told me I was being ridiculous so i started screaming at him "theres an effing worm in the drink!!" ...I don't really remember too much after that...I woke up like wtf was that lol!

I really hope so to I didn't have a bump buddy last time I find on here a lot people get into groups some how and don't like to involve outsiders lol so I am glad I have found you!

That is a very very strange dream lol they do say vivid dreams are a Preggo sign!
I had a dream not last night the night before I was pregnant with twins and had them really really early, I had one of each and the girl was really sick but she fed better than the boy did it was so strange they let me and the bubs discharge well before they were full term and I for some reason went on a holiday to this island kind of place that kept flooding and my husband got really drunk and went missing I woke up so upset it was so strange! I think I dreamt of the multiples thing because I watched 101 Dalmatians with my son before I went to bed lol. You know when the puppies are born and they rub that one puppy for ages before its alive well that's what happened to the girl in my dream.
I a terrible sleeping have the most awful night area constantly my husband doesn't understand why cause he never remember his dreams, but at the same time the minute his head hits the pillow he is out cold and I am there for ages trying to get to sleep!

So on day number two of red pinkish cm only when I check my cervix though nothing when I wipe so I have no idea what's going on. Af is due in 2 days according to ff I have a feeling I am out but my temps are still sky rocket compared to normal! So damn confusing!!!

On a more exciting not my son started walking today well almost he is doing 4 steps in row now it's his first birthday in 2 weeks I just can't believe how fast it goes!

Another thing I have been peeing every half hour today which is very unlike me ggggggooodddd it's so hard to not get my hopes up!!

omg yayy your son is walking!!!! thats so exciting!!!! and almost his birthday!!! are you doing anything fun for his birthday? planning a party or anything? so exciting!!! and were both having vivid dreams??!! yayy! I think I'm starting to get my hopes up a little high lol :) I really have been having a lot of symptoms though...i just hope they're real! All the creamy cm..which i had for the past couple days including today! gassy and cramp since 2dpo and tonight my bbs started to hurt. they hurt a little in the morning but not so much for me to get excited about...but by the end of the night i had like shooting pains through them and the sides hurt (by my armpit) pretty bad! Ive felt all this before though...this month just seems...different. I dunno! Im probably imagining it all!!

And I know what you mean about the "groups forming" I feel the same way!!! Im glad I found you too!! most threads Ive responded too end pretty quickly so Its nice to have somebody to talk to everyday!! Ps I'm peeing like every hour!! I always pee a lot though so its hard for me to tell whats normal or not! lol.

BTW your 10DPO!!! WHEN ARE YOU TESTING??!! I don't know if I can wait any longer to hear your results!!!

and your cm btw is sounding pretty promising!!!! if it is implantation just remember it could be at least 5 days or more from implantation that you get your positive so get too disappointed if its still early !!!

I know sooo excited about the working he has been taking like one or two steps here and there but today he has just decided he will walk I think give him 2 weeks and he will be walking by his first birthday no worries!!
We are having a safari themed party for him which I'm pretty excited about I got all of the kids a cup that is the shape of an animals head with a straw in it as like a party favor and then a few little kiddie things for there loot bags, he is a little monkey but I am thinking I am gonna have to cut the legs and arms off his costume because it is so hot here!

I think it sounds so promising for us both! I am getting excited now also especially as the last hour my boobs are throbbing!!! And I never get sore boobs unless I'm pregnant I don't really ever get any af symptoms apart from cramping but nothing else and the first time I had ever had sore boobs was when I pregnant so I am getting real excited now.

Well just had to run to the toilet quickly as I have been doing that all day lol but there was brownish redish tiny speck when I wiped so either af tomorrow or ib we wil know by tomorrow though that's for sure.
I actually think I am only 8dpo but who knows with my cycles lol. I suppose ff could be right it always was in the past.

ahh the bday party sounds like fun!! thats so exciting!! When is AF due or you?? I hope its not the :witch: showing her ugly face!! the fact that you normally get no AF symptoms and now you are is sounding so good right now!!! AFM I always get preg symptoms before AF shows :( so its really hard to tell the difference for me! This time it just feels different though! why do you think you are 8dpo? because of OV pains and whatnot? Im still happy that I even ovulated! lol. the 57 day cycles that I had 2months ago really worried me..hopefully it was just a fluke! I did have a cyst too so I'm pretty sure thats what delayed AF. btw what time is it over in aussie right now? its almost 3:30 am here for me. My sleep schedule is so messed up. i bartend so my hours are always all out of whack :wacko:

Yep hoping real bad that its not the :witch: it's always a good sign when you just feel different! I felt that way with my first. I think sometimes your body just knows!! It is now 8:21pm here and yeah that is a wacked sleep schedule lol. It's ment to be huge storms here tonight but I doubt it which sucks but its still nice to have a bit of a cool change!

Ok so just took my temp out of curiosity and every night it's been 37.4 as its usually 37.1 in the morning but tonight 37.8 massive temp spike!!!! Eeeekkkk I just hope it's not a big rise before a big dip for the :witch:

All I have to say right now is cramp cramps cramps!!! Pretty sure the nasty :witch: is flyin in on her broom stick early!!! At least if it is it means my cycles might be getting shorter! On a brighter note it is so lovely to lie in bed listening to rain and thunder!!! Although it is still that hot we have the aircon on :(

nooo :witch: stay away!!!!!!! I've heard soo many people say they felt AF was showing and they got their bfp! keeping everything crossed for you!!

And I love thunderstorms!! especially laying in bed! its my favorite part of the summer!! Its freezing here! we got about 2 inches of snow the other day which isn't bad but still kind of early for snow. Will probably be a bad winter :(

:( just got up to go to the toilet and more brownish cm more than yesterday but my cervix is still closed ill take my temp when I actually get up for the day but I'm pretty sure it would have dropped. Last time when I had implantation bleeding I only had it for a few hours not 3 days but then again last time I didn't check my cervix it was only when I wiped that I saw it so if I wasn't checking my cervix I wouldn't have even known I was spotting apart from that one time yesterday that I tiny bit was when I wiped, when I was pregnant with my son it was like the day before af starts in full flow there was quite a bit when I wiped I know sorry tmi but it was a lot more than what I'm having so who knows but yeah not feeling that confident right now :cry: oh how I would love for it to snow here very jealous!!

I see your at 6dpo as well that's so exciting when did you say you were going to test?

Well she didn't when I get up this morning there was a lot more spotting but now it has died off but that's not to say she isn't just torturing me lol. So I think I am a bit in limbo right now and just wait to hear my verdict lol.
How are you?

I was diagnosed with hormone irregularity. DR said it would be hard for me to conceive. I have been off the pill since March and we are NTNP... I have had super irregular periods since coming off the pill and have had a few ''scares' . Well, I got my BFP this evening. DID NOT EXPECT IT. So there is hope for all of us with screwy hormones!!

Congratulations bethtastic!!! It's always so great to hear success stories!!

bethtastic congrat thats so great to hear! happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Hi kirstie!!! ahhh I'm sorry about the limbo :( how are your temps?? are they still above cover line? You never know this could still be implantation for you!! or just some random spotting! 3 days of spotting is a long time id say without the witch finally showing her face!!! Im keeping everything crossed for you ! :hugs:

AFM yeah 6dpo. Well I guess 7dpo now since its almost 3am haha. sorry havnt been on all night I worked a 10 hour shift blah! i hate the weekends!! still having these funny cramps and still having the creamy cm. My bbs also are a little sore and am getting the occasional shooting pain through them. Had another vivid dream last night! And OH also had one! He had a dream that it was 20 years down the road and we had 2 kids ...and something about him playing fantasy football and me yelling at him! lol i dunno i thought it was kinda funny. trying not to chalk it up to anything though! I was going to test on tuesday (10dpo) but I know thats too early so probably thursday ill be testing. it seems so far awayyyy

Well the witch got me!!! Still not full force yet but definitely out which is a bad thing considering I'm only 9dpo my luteal phase is way to short to hold an egg do definitely going to the dr Monday to start on the progesterone not that I want to but I want to fall pregnant slot more than not taking supplements!!

I so keeping my fx for you though Hun!!! All signs sound promising!! And your better than me I wouldn't be able to wait longer than 10dpo lol.
What are you going to do about work when you fall pregnant? Are you still going to do the crazy shifts or change to something different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->