• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/D97502CC-3976-419C-AFF6-B593ADA99A7E-5255-0000023F4DFB3AD3_zpscf235beb.jpg

So I had to tweak your test and you are pregnant for sure lovely CONGRATULATIONS yayyyyyy I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!

I even pulled a pink line on the first test!! I seriously have the biggest school girl smile on my face right now lol so happy for you!!!!

ahhh thanksss!!!! I was in so much shock this morning with the walmart test! I didn't know if I believed it so I ran out quick and got the frers! held my pee for only 2 hours and got that line!!! OH had to go to work so I've been sitting on BnB all day and trying to keep my mind busy! thanks for the tweak I can see it so much better in that pic! In front of me its definitely pink but my pics didn't do it much justice! ah I'm so nervous and excited at the same time!!

hahaha its funny you say that I've been thinking the same thing about you all day!! lol!

You pulled a pink line on the walmart test too? wooohooo!! i tried to tweak them on my computer but I have a MAC and couldn't figure out how to do it for the life of me!

Oh it's so unbelievably exciting!!! And lol I bet you were. It's only midday here and I had a hectic night didn't get to bed till 4:00am it sucked!!! How are you feeling by the way?? I bet you are in so much shock I remember I was with my first its just an amazing feeling!!!

Lol I use photoshop and its pretty easy I am on my phone I just play with the contrast and the brightness.

Im feeling really good except for this heartburn!!! :headspin: Ive never had it before in my life! I guess thats my sign now for next time I get pregnant! I forgot it was only midday there ! 4am? sounds like your on my sleep schedule!! haha! Now Im just racking my brain trying to figure out when I'm going to tell my job...how I'm going to tell my family etc. Im definitely telling my family on christmas..just havnt figured out how yet! :)

Yeah someone was trying to break into my house so we had the cops round and then I had to go pick my husband up from the pub at 3:30 grrr made me soooo angry. I was going to either have a picture of my test or ultrasound in there christmas card lol thought it would be a lovely little surprise way of telling them! I love the surprise announcements!
And I would be telling work ASAP the first 12 weeks are so crucial to make sure your not over exerting yourself!

Lol love the handslap smiley faces haha

omg I can't believe somebody tried breaking into your house!!! did everything turn out okay??! And yeah id probably be angry too if that was happening and my OH was at the bar! And thanks I wasn't sure about the work thing..but ill definitely tell them soon. I want to go to the docs first before anything though. And I LOVE that idea!! especially since my parents live out of state a pic in a card would be perfect! thanks :)

I have to put my laptop on the charger for a little its going to die lol ill be back on in a bit!

Yeah everything was fine cops took a look around but they were long gone I think because we were making so much noise they didn't want to take anything cops thinks it might have been a drunk thinking it was there house which actually happens suit a lot in our town lol. And no probs definitely a good idea to wait till after your doctors appointment. And yeah it is such a cool idea for the Christmas card I thought lol. And I will be going offline now for a bit anyway my friend leaves in a few hours

well I'm so glad every things okay! and could you imagine being that drunk that you try to get into the wrong house? lol thats kinda funny. hope you have fun with your friend before she leaves!!! :)

So I took another cheapie walmart test to feed my POAS addiction and to make sure there was still a line there and it was darker than this mornings was:ninja:

Ps...I really like that little dancing ninja dude...it makes me laugh every time i see it lol

I know I could never get that drunk that I would mistake someone's house for mine lol but it does happen. And yeah I am glad everything is ok and nothing was taken my poor friend was crying she was so scared!!! She has gone home now she drove here yesterday morning and is now driving back 7 hours each way the poor thing. But she got my son the most beautiful silver dippy egg and soldiers cup and spoon very very lovely and the card she wrote me for hunters birthday made me well up!!! Just so many memories over the year that we have had him and I also think knowing he maybe our one and only was just very overwhelming!
I'm so glad the line has gotten darker!!!! Have you told your partner yet? Or did you take the test while he was there this morning?
Hahahahhaha that ninja thing have me a good giggle!
Even though I'm not pregnant this month we still have to chat I can just pretend we are bump buddies until my egg decided make itself comfy lol.

aw thats so nice what she brought for your son!! I know how those drives are..my parents are about 8 hours away..pointless to fly so we drive and its the worst! I hope you had fun though with your friend :) And yes OH knows he was there this morning when I took the first test. Although he was half asleep and couldn't see the line and I was practically running out the door to get more tests lol. He doesn't really understand the whole test thing quite yet. He's like why is the line so much lighter? lol I was like don't worry it'll get darker (hopefully) as the days go by. He's in a little bit of shock right now and I don't blame him. I know he's excited he just doesn't know how to show it yet haha.

And Im so glad you said that!! id love to still chat :) hopefully you catch that eggy soon and we won't have to be pretend bump buddies anymore! lol. Whenever I was chatting with other girls and they'd get their BFP that was usually the last I heard from them and they moved on to their 1st try forums haha. So its nice that your still sticking around and I definitely will too ! :)

Yeah we had a good time it was great to catch up!
Lol men are the worst for showing emotion. Event bough we had been trying for 3 and a half years when I tested with my son given it was 5:30 in the morning and I was waking him up lol his reaction was aw that's great now can you please turn off the light it's really early. I was so upset lol but I think it sunk in like 20 minutes later and he was like wait what your pregnant and we had a bit of a moment haha but they are hopeless with this stuff, but at the same time I think it's harder for them because its not there body going through the changes also. Maybe I dunno :shrug:
And yeah that happened to me last year when I was pregnant with hunter and even in the 1st tri I felt like everyone had already got there bump buddies and things :( so yes we will stay pretend bumps until I catch the egg lol but I don't mind even just being a part of it with your is enough for me at the moment I just think pregnancy is one of the most amazing beautiful things to ver go through in your life and even to share it with someone and its not me who is pregnant is such an amazing experience!

I just came back from doing my workout and this is what I found
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/904769E3-C9DA-4458-9158-3841982A90AE-5255-0000026BF0BE08D9_zpscc16cdaf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->