• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

awww I'm sorry kirstie :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Maybe you should try B6 too...thats supposed to really help lengthen your luteal phase! id give it a shot along with the progesterone :)

I'm sure the symptoms I'm having are all in my head lol. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but its hard! I did have a huge dip today on my chart though.. went from 97.92-97.47. I don't know if thats a good thing or not? hopefully they shoot back up tom! As for work if I do fall pregnant I plan to only work nights and not do double shifts anymore. plus in the morning it involves me climbing on beer kegs and whatnot in the back to reach stuff off the shelves so I can stock the bar and that won't be happening lol. I don't really want to change anything else until I need to. I can always go back to serving too instead of bartending..shifts aren't as long and not nearly as stressful either! well see! Plus I plan on going to school for real estate within the next year so Ill probably cut back with working anyways. OH has a new job interview on monday which will give him benefits. He applied almost 4 months ago and got a call yesterday which we thought was kind of perfect timing if I am pregnant. He'll be making more money too so well see what happens!

Yeah I think I will give the b6 a go. Is this your first cycle on b6 I can't remember.
A temp dip is a good signs and it is in perfect timing for implantation do fx that's what it is!
Sounds like you and oh have a good plan ahead!!! That would be perfect for you guys if he got that job so gl for that!
I have been thinking about going back to work! We want to buy a house and pay off debt and I feel as though we won't be able to if I don't so I have been seriously looking into it.
I am actually not even upset at all that I am not pregnant for some reason. I think because its Christmas and I have all my family coming this year so it will be good to enjoy my time with them and like I said ages ago I really want to lose weight so it's kind of a good thing. I have a friend starting with me tomorrow so hopefully it will help me with motivation to do the exercise everyday instead of every other day.

Oh my lord these af cramps are sooooo bad!!!!!
It's a good thing though because my period is back to normal which I am very excited about!!!

Im so happy your period is back to normal! I hope it stays that way from now on!! I havnt tried b6 yet no. Im not sure if its just to lengthen the luteal phase or if it can also regulate your periods better. I wanted to look into it a little more. either way I'm sure it couldn't hurt! And yeah I think we have a pretty good plan if i do fall pregnant. Either way Im happy if I don't. Kind of feel like you do...At least I know that if AF comes my then my cycle will be shorter and Im happy enough with that! BUT Im not kidding Ive been having crazy heartburn the past 2 days. I don't even think I could make that symptom up in my head because I've never ever had it before so don't even know what it feels like until now! maybe I'm just getting old :haha: That'll be nice to see your family!! It was so nice to see mine over thanksgiving holiday ...now I probably won't see them until around may. and sorry your cramps are so bad :-( :-(

And as for the going back to work thing I think its a great idea! As much as id love to never work another day in my life..I don't think id be able to do it. Id get wayyy to bored and antsy all the time lol

Well I am keeping my fingers crossed for you heart burn is also a good symptom! Did your temp go back up?

I feel so accomplished right now my son is like the worlds worst sleeper so we have been co sleeping for a very long time now and it is just awful he is a very tall baby and he takes up a lot of room, don't get me wrong I love cuddles and its not so bad when there babies but when they are 1 it's not fun and its hard for my husband and I to be intimate!
So tonight for the first time in a really long time we moved his cot into our room and took one of the side rails off so it kinda blends into our bed and I have got him to sleep with out rocking him and in his own bed!!!! I am so so happy I hope this sticks because I would love my bed and my intimate time with my husband back lol.

I would also definitely get bored if I didn't have the little man but they keep you very busy!! But I think he is ready to be on his own now and I am ready to start using my brain again!!! And meet new people all my friends have moved away and all though I have made some new ones I would still like to meet new people.

Hey hun! Yeah my temp went back up today! shot up to 97.7....yesterday it went to 97.47 and the day before it was 97.92. So I dunno well just see! I heard a lot of women get a dip like that though from an extra estrogen surge or something like that so it could be either of the two!

So happy to hear the news about your son! Pretty soon you'll be able to put his bed in his own room !!! yayyy!! and then you and hubby can have your time together again :) thats exciting!!! How has your day been? I just got home from work...early night out tonight (7pm) yayy! and now I have the next 2 days off! so excited about it! Me and OH are going to pick up a new kitchen table tomorrow :) never thought id be so excited about a kitchen table haha. BTW I don't know if i told you my names Mandi. You can call me that if you don't want to keep calling me bella haha. bellas my kittens name lol

Aw yay that's pretty exciting about the temps but yes unfortunately it can just happen in your cycle, but we are going to stay hopeful and positive!!!!!

I know I cannot wait to get him in his own bed we just bought him a king single yesterday so hopefully it won't be a long transition and we can have our privacy back. I know I am really ready to not have him in our bed because I have tried a few times to put him back in his own bed and every time the first tin eh wake so just pull him into bed with me and it usually takes me ages to get to sleep, most of the time I end up staying awake till his first wake so I can have him in my arms but not last night I was out like a light and it was awesome to have my own space!!!
My day has been really good likes up a few Christmas layby's and had a friend over to do my work out with me (it killed her!!!) and now I am just about to start cleaning the house as I have a friend coming who lives 7 hours away so very very excited about that!!
Nice work about finishing work early!! And I think when you start getting a bit older things that excite you change lol. I love getting homewares stuff!!!!
That made me laugh that your username is your cats name lol I just assumed your name was Belinda or something, as you can probably tell mine is Kirstie.
Well I am very happy to say that my period is back to normal and all though the cramps and heavy flow (sorry tmi) are not the nicest I am actually really happy because it means my chances are now better!

So I think you should also test on Wednesday lol this suspense is killing me!!!

belinda :haha: :haha: that made me laugh :) I wonder if everybody else thinks that too hahaha! And thats awesome you got some good sleep for once!! Hopefully soon it will stay that way!! and yay for friends visiting!! I know what its like to not be around old friends anymore. I moved out of state and came back a year and a half later and you'd be surprised how many friends don't stick around after a year and a half! I also have a friend visiting soon :) she's coming from across the country on dec 13 and shell be staying for a week :) Im excited! And Im glad to hear your working out still!! are you doing everyday now or still every other day? And I definitely think ill test on wednesday because I don't think I can't wait any longer than that. I was going to test tuesday but I know its going to be too early. wednesday might even be too early but I'm going to POAS anyway!!! :)

December 13 is my sisters (the nasty one lol) birthday, that will very exciting for you to have a friend visit also! And I know exactly what you mean friends same thing has happened to me!
I am doing it 6 days a week now do hopefully should see some serious results!!
Yay so excited your testing Wednesday!!! Lol

Im almost caved today but I didn't! Im proud of myself haha. Awesome with the 6 days a week btw!!! And is AF over for you yet?? come onnn :witch: go away!! lol

Since early July, my cycle has ranged from 57 days to 60 days. In August, I was sure I was preg, but I kept getting a BFN. Finally on day 60 AF came to visit. My last cycle was 57 days. Since my ovulation time is so crazy, we've decided to BD every other day until we get a BFP.

After trying for several months, we decided to bd every other day last month and it worked! We got our bfp yesterday. There's hope even if your cycle is really long like mine (60 days). Good luck everyone!!!

aww congratulations ttc!!! thats so great to hear! thanks for the encouraging words!! :)

hey kirstie :) hows it going? so I caved. stupid of course... 10 pm and i take a taste at 9dpo...who does that? of course bfn. But I felt I had a good reason to! lol OH and I were setting up our new kitchen table tonight...while we were putting together the first chair we noticed one of the decorative slates on the back of the chair was missing. we found it in the box. no big deal..its little..well glue it back on. on to setting up the next chair...one of the bottoms on the legs was smashed in! So now I'm like livid. We take a break from the stupid chairs and go hang our new curtains we go for a bedroom. All went well with those. Went back to the table. Decided we would work on the table instead of the chairs and just take the chairs back tomorrow. So we get the table all put together...put it where we want it. Come to find out our kitchen floor is wayyyyy more uneven then we thought it was. Stupid thing can't even go in the kitchen!!! Tried adjusting the levels on the bottom .. nope not happening! Had to put it in another room. I was literally almost in TEARS over a stupid KITCHEN TABLE! So that was my reason for talking myself into testing. I think it was a pretty legitimate reason :haha: :haha: :haha:

sorry for the book! I just needed to vent about my stupid table, uneven kitchen floor and BFN. lol. Hope your doing well! I think ill be testing in the morning FMU just because i really can't wait any longer anymore haha!

Hey mandi af is almost gone now. I would say should be gone by Thursday. My friend is here at the moment which is good, she is actually crashed on the couch lol has been for an hour and its only 8:30pm here but she left her place at 4 this morning to get here when she did but we had a great day together!!! She leaves tomorrow afternoon so only a quick visit! I don't think I am going to try this month just :sex: when we feel like it and have a good time with my family. I will still temp thought to keep up to date with my charts.

It is so hard to keep yourself from testing I know first hand lol. But don't get discouraged about the bfn!!! Like you said really early!!
And that sucks so bad about the kitchen table or kitchen for that matter!!!! You know shit always seem to happen around Christmas!!!! My sin just got 2 fines today because she forget to change her address for her rego and found out her car has been unregistered for 3 months!!!
You have to have to keep me updated about the test!!!

hey! i hope your having fun with you friend!! and I'm sorry about the fines!!! so if you don't change your address on your registration they do that?? i don't think they do that over here for some reason! So I tested this morning...saw nothing for like 4 minutes..put the test in the cabinet and went to lay back down. got back up like a minute later because i wanted to make sure I REALLY didn't see anything...and there was a VERY VERY VERY faint line! Id say I saw it around 6 minutes..but its so faint I can't even be sure its real right now...ill try to post a pic but i don't know if you can even see it on the pic but its there! I think I'm going to go buy some frers later

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 21
I dunno...im kind of on the fence about it...whats weird is my temps dropped again like .3. still above cover line but shouldn't they be staying higher now if i am?

okay well went out and bought some frers! omg is this real?!

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 21
Omg!!!!!!!!! That is your :bfp: for sure Hun!!!!!!!!! I knew it was going to be your month!!!!!!! I'm so so so so excited for you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->