Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

Lots of you girls with pos opk. Yeah. Hey. Why you on here. Get bd ing.
Lol

Lots of niggly pains so preparing to be 1 dpo woo hoo

I am 37 years old, have one beautiful 19 months old boy and am TTC #2. I had a MC (7.5 weeks) on Sept 30 and have once cycle since then. I'm not sure if my cycles are messed up but I think I will be ov'ing around Nov 19. Anybody else in a similar timeframe???? Would love the company!

Hey TacoTime!
just wanted to chime in, so im not just stalking this thread :) i am fairly positive im OV'ing today as well. im a 27 yr old from canada with also with a 2 yr old boy! TTC#2 and this is my second cycle. last AF Nov 6 with 26-28 day cycles.Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hey Mommastork!

Fingers crossed for you as well! Where is Alberta are you? I'm in Calgary!

So, as I am very new to the temp charting - when there is a rise after ovulating - is it typically higher than your highest temper pre-ovulation?

So, as I am very new to the temp charting - when there is a rise after ovulating - is it typically higher than your highest temper pre-ovulation?

Typically, yes, but not necessarily. There can be pre-o temps above your coverline. Some people also can get a "slow rise" after ovulating, where it takes a few days for their temps to rise above the coverline.

Check out the chart gallery at Fertility Friend:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?cat=1

Late to the party , but O;ng now or very soon :) TTC #1. Good luck

Mine varies. I got my ch so you can see my chart in sig on how it is. I'm all over the place. Though.

I felt cramps low down kinda like af pain. Mite not of been o but it was tender

So I got an SUPER dark positive OPK today, and didn't get a temp rise. I'm also getting even worse O pain, so I guess I'm o'ing today instead of yesterday like I thought I would. Figures my body would do something different the first cycle TTC!

Hi Ladies! I just O'd yesterday. I am 38 and we have been trying to conceive #1 for two years. Gave up over the summer because it was getting depressing but we are back at it again. I just had an HSG (hysterosalpingogram) and am hoping that it gives me better odds for the next couple of cycles. Starting clomid next cycle. It would be SO cool to have a BFP before clomid and I would really love to share some highfives with you over your BFP'S as well! :)

Hi Ladies! I just O'd yesterday. I am 38 and we have been trying to conceive #1 for two years. Gave up over the summer because it was getting depressing but we are back at it again. I just had an HSG (hysterosalpingogram) and am hoping that it gives me better odds for the next couple of cycles. Starting clomid next cycle. It would be SO cool to have a BFP before clomid and I would really love to share some highfives with you over your BFP'S as well! :)

:wave: Here's loads of :dust: for you, hoping you get your BFP before Christmas.

Just hanging out in the 2WW here, feels like its going to be forever until testing time.

Hi Lotus! Welcome :flower: Sending you lots of :dust: for your :bfp:

I got my positive opk yesterday. Based on the crampy feelings I'm having, I'm guessing I'm ovulating today :happydance:

2ww is HORRID!! And I'm not even in it until tomorrow :rofl:

Welcome! Hopefully we'll all be giving each other high fives!

I had the worst O pain I have ever felt today. I was literally doubled over in pain for half the day. Ouch! 2ww starts tomorrow.

Yes, I'm Oving around now. Can't tell for sure though! I'm not charting or temping. Just "getting it on" more frequently. LOL

I'm late 2 the post... I'm still waiting 4 my +OPK but it should be in the next 2 days 4 sure. I have a 24 day cycle, day 9. I usually O on day 11, BD when we can and hoping 4 the BFP so we can have an awesome Christmas present. I think I might do the TWW w/o the hubster so I can surprise him if I get my BFP. Baby dust to all!!!
Oh, and I'm using the Clearblue Digi tests. Plenty of wondfo HPT's on deck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->