Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

Hi all newbies, good luck to you.
Tww here to and also thinking of testing alone to hopefully surprise oh :thumbup:

I'm late 2 the post... I'm still waiting 4 my +OPK but it should be in the next 2 days 4 sure. I have a 24 day cycle, day 9. I usually O on day 11, BD when we can and hoping 4 the BFP so we can have an awesome Christmas present. I think I might do the TWW w/o the hubster so I can surprise him if I get my BFP. Baby dust to all!!!
Oh, and I'm using the Clearblue Digi tests. Plenty of wondfo HPT's on deck!

How awesome would two pink lines be for an early Christmas prezzie?! I've got a bunch of internet cheapie sticks (not sure of brand) for testing and I think there's a FRER and 2 Clearblue Digi's in my drawer. Not sure how soon the cheapies will pick up as positive though :shrug:

Hi Ladies! I just O'd yesterday. I am 38 and we have been trying to conceive #1 for two years. Gave up over the summer because it was getting depressing but we are back at it again. I just had an HSG (hysterosalpingogram) and am hoping that it gives me better odds for the next couple of cycles. Starting clomid next cycle. It would be SO cool to have a BFP before clomid and I would really love to share some highfives with you over your BFP'S as well! :)

Welcome LotusBloom - yes, TTC can be very tough full of ups and downs!!! Lets hope for lots of BFP in our near future!!!

I guess I'm in the dreaded TWW now (although my temps seem to be all over the place - it doesn't help when my 19 months old wakes up at 3 am yesterday to say "cooookie...teevee". Jeepers.

I plan on doing lots of early holiday shopping and prepping to help get through the next 2 week. DH's birthday is Dec 3 and i would LOVE to surprise him with a BFP!!!

Have a wonderful weekend - it's snowing here - I suppose it'll help with getting in the mood

I wish it was snowing here Tacotime! Is it really cold? I'll be testing around then too, fingers crossed for all of our bfps!

Oh yay to snow, must be so much fun! Of course we always have Christmas in the summer here. Just starting to get some nice warm weather (although I despise the really hot hot days) so we can at least get into our summer clothes.

How's everyone feeling so far?

:hi: 2dpo here not symptom spotting this month as last month I felt exactly the same as when I got my bfp in April but got af instead so not looking into anything

2dpo here as well. Nothing going on, obviously! I do have a full feeling in my lower abdomen, but I think it's leftover o pain. Too early to be anything else. I always get tons of symptoms during my normal LP (sore boobs etc.), so I won't read into anything anyway.

I got my cross hairs today so I guess I O'd on the 20th not 21st. Interesting. I thought my temps were being weird, this is my first time temping, but apparently they're not being weird and ff picked up my O date. 3 dpo here :thumbup: 2ww, let's do this! :dust:

Hi Everyone

Is it ok if I join in? I am pretty sure I ov'd sometime on Thurs 20th (my birthday!) :)

I am 32 and have a DD aged 2 and we are now TTC baby number 2. This is the second cycle but last month wasn't really a try as we didn't BD at the right times.

I haven't been temping - i got a bit obsessed with it all when TTC my daughter (after a MC at 9 wks, it took us over a year to get pg again).

This month I just used opk and instinct as I get quite strong ov pains. We didn't BD as much as I'd like but this is how it shaped up:

CD8 - BD
CD 12 - BD morning, EWCM
CD 13 - start of a positive opk
CD 14 - BD morning, very pos opk so thinking I ov'd today because of pos last night

That's all we managed! What do you girls think?

The TWW is already driving me NUTS! lol

Really glad I have this thread to keep me company! Would love to hear more about you all :)

x

:hi: Feanorous!

Well I guess we ov'd the same day! And happy belated birthday fellow Scorpio :cake: Mine was the 21st! Sounds like you bd on your fertile days, so I'd say your in! :dust:

Hi! Feanorous!

It's all about BD BEFORE the ovulation - so I would say you are in a great position!

It warmed up today - I would say around plus 5 degrees Celsius or so. My husband is watching a football game outside right now - hope his long johns and layers have kept him warm. I am trying to deal with a rather ornary 19 months old. How I will be able to manage him and a newborn is beyond me. But people do it all the time and with more children. Maybe it's easier if you are younger (I'm almost 38).

I have been working on reports all day while DS napped (for 3 hrs - yay!).

Anyway, I keep peos (Opk) just to make sure that I am not ovulating late. If I did ovulate (still not 100% because my temps are all over the place) it would have been last week.

Australia? I would LOVE to go there...and the UK...and....maybe once I am on mat leave.

Better go - my son is throwing his food on the floor.

Let's keep in touch over the next few weeks! Who is testing when??? I'm thinking I will wait till AF is supposed to show (Dec 3/4) - although I have a nice FRER sitting in my bedside table waiting for pee....:winkwink:

Hi Everyone

Is it ok if I join in? I am pretty sure I ov'd sometime on Thurs 20th (my birthday!) :)

I am 32 and have a DD aged 2 and we are now TTC baby number 2. This is the second cycle but last month wasn't really a try as we didn't BD at the right times.

I haven't been temping - i got a bit obsessed with it all when TTC my daughter (after a MC at 9 wks, it took us over a year to get pg again).

This month I just used opk and instinct as I get quite strong ov pains. We didn't BD as much as I'd like but this is how it shaped up:

CD8 - BD
CD 12 - BD morning, EWCM
CD 14 - BD morning, very pos opk so thinking I ov'd today because of pos last night

Really glad I have this thread to keep me company! Would love to hear more about you all :)

x

Hi! Feanorous!

It's all about BD BEFORE the ovulation - so I would say you are in a great position!

It warmed up today - I would say around plus 5 degrees Celsius or so. My husband is watching a football game outside right now - hope his long johns and layers have kept him warm. I am trying to deal with a rather ornary 19 months old. How I will be able to manage him and a newborn is beyond me. But people do it all the time and with more children. Maybe it's easier if you are younger (I'm almost 38).

I have been working on reports all day while DS napped (for 3 hrs - yay!).

Anyway, I keep peos (Opk) just to make sure that I am not ovulating late. If I did ovulate (still not 100% because my temps are all over the place) it would have been last week.

Australia? I would LOVE to go there...and the UK...and....maybe once I am on mat leave.

Better go - my son is throwing his food on the floor.

Let's keep in touch over the next few weeks! Who is testing when??? I'm thinking I will wait till AF is supposed to show (Dec 3/4) - although I have a nice FRER sitting in my bedside table waiting for pee....:winkwink:

Hi Everyone

CD8 - BD
CD 12 - BD morning, EWCM

x

LOL! I hear ya, I'm wondering how it's going to be with my ornary 4.5 year old and lil princess diva 18 month old :rofl:

Yes to Australia (bucket list) and I've been to the UK once as a child, would love to go again.

We HAVE to keep in touch!! Should we just continue this thread or start a new 2ww one?

I'm late 2 the post... I'm still waiting 4 my +OPK but it should be in the next 2 days 4 sure. I have a 24 day cycle, day 9. I usually O on day 11, BD when we can and hoping 4 the BFP so we can have an awesome Christmas present. I think I might do the TWW w/o the hubster so I can surprise him if I get my BFP. Baby dust to all!!!
Oh, and I'm using the Clearblue Digi tests. Plenty of wondfo HPT's on deck!

How awesome would two pink lines be for an early Christmas prezzie?! I've got a bunch of internet cheapie sticks (not sure of brand) for testing and I think there's a FRER and 2 Clearblue Digi's in my drawer. Not sure how soon the cheapies will pick up as positive though :shrug:

Yes, that would be the best Christmas present ever! I have 1 FRER test and maybe 5 or 6 Clearblue Digi HPT's left from previous cycles. I only use them as backups if I get a faint from the cheap ones. Never had much luck b4 but I think the FRER picks up the best. But I got a BFP w/ my first using the Clearblue Digi HPT @ only 9 dpo! I'm so hoping this cycle will work out for me. It's been almost 2 years we've been trying and no luck yet. :(

You all should definitely come to Australia! :)
I've always wanted to go to the UK, maybe one day we'll get there. I have been to NYC for a short trip as I went with work and had a couple of days sightseeing with DH before we had our DS.

As for symptom spotting - I am all about it. Twinges, niggles, bubbles, are my boobs tender? LOL! I can't help it. All probably nothing. I will start testing about 9dpo, AF not due until about 3rd December though.

:dust:

I'm with you on the symptom spotting! It's so hard not to! My chart had a nice looking dip below the cover line and a rise the next day but now I've had another big dip so I'm confused. I hope it's nothing bad! Fingers crossed for us all, i can't cope with this every month I'm such a control freak!!

Implantation dip Jaspie?!? I think I've read that can happen.

You all should definitely come to Australia! :)
I've always wanted to go to the UK, maybe one day we'll get there. I have been to NYC for a short trip as I went with work and had a couple of days sightseeing with DH before we had our DS.

As for symptom spotting - I am all about it. Twinges, niggles, bubbles, are my boobs tender? LOL! I can't help it. All probably nothing. I will start testing about 9dpo, AF not due until about 3rd December though.

Ooohhh, mine is due on the 5th of December so we are riding it out together. I hope you get your BFP :happydance:!

3dpo today, feeling nothing. Absolutely nothing physically and trying to stay positive emotionally! It has been over 26 BFNs for me, how exciting it will be to see two pink lines!!

I keep sending good thoughts and energy to everyone!

Implantation dip Jaspie?!? I think I've read that can happen.

I did wonder but I thought if it happened it would've been the dip at 5dpo? Unless that was the fallback rise? I guess 7dpo is more common to implant than 5dpo. Thanks Poppie you have made me feel better :) I have been very crampy and this is an unusual chart for me so I guess it's possible but I'm just so scared I'm setting myself up for disappointment!

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi ladies, I'm uk it's rather grim I'd definitely rather be in Australia or US.
3dpo here is will be testing on the 4th, no symptoms yet but I suppose I'm a few days off getting them anyway. FX for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->