Anybody Ov'ing on Nov 19? Come joing me with the wait!

Implantation dip Jaspie?!? I think I've read that can happen.

I did wonder but I thought if it happened it would've been the dip at 5dpo? Unless that was the fallback rise? I guess 7dpo is more common to implant than 5dpo. Thanks Poppie you have made me feel better :) I have been very crampy and this is an unusual chart for me so I guess it's possible but I'm just so scared I'm setting myself up for disappointment!

How is everyone else feeling?

Those symptoms sound good to me. I'm like the queen of symptom spotting! LOL! :dust:

Here's my summary so far:

19th - started taking OPKs, got positives
20th - BDd
21 - ran out of OPKs but I got solid positives every 12 hours since the 19th
22-23rd - temp spike
23rd - pinching pain in left side of abdomen, BD again
24th - temp back to normal

I have a question: I read that your temp goes up when you ovulate, and if you get pregnant, it stays up. I've also read the opposite. Which is true?

Implantation dip Jaspie?!? I think I've read that can happen.

I did wonder but I thought if it happened it would've been the dip at 5dpo? Unless that was the fallback rise? I guess 7dpo is more common to implant than 5dpo. Thanks Poppie you have made me feel better :) I have been very crampy and this is an unusual chart for me so I guess it's possible but I'm just so scared I'm setting myself up for disappointment!

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi Jaspie,

It does seem like it could be an implantation dip as Poppiebug suggested. It's so hard to tell! I am crossing my fingers for you!

Evening!

Thanks for replying girls :) The TWW is so annoying. It feels like every day really drags lol.

The past few hours I have had such a sore lower back and quite crampy but I am really trying not to read too much into it.

When is everyone planning to test? I may do a cheeky cheapie on Saturday at 9dpo!

xxx

Hey Mommastork!

Fingers crossed for you as well! Where is Alberta are you? I'm in Calgary!
Hey Tacotime, sorry for the late post! crazy busy this time of year, and with my son.. hes just a crazy maniac lol so not a whole bunch of "me time" ! i live in medicine hat! we're fairly close!

I have a question: I read that your temp goes up when you ovulate, and if you get pregnant, it stays up. I've also read the opposite. Which is true?
I believe that your temp goes up after ovulation and stays up until you get AF when it'll drop back down again. If you are pregnant your temp will stay up. But I'm no expert and every woman is different.

2WW days certainly drag for me too. I hate wishing days away but I would like them to move quicker. Lol. :coffee:

3dpo here, and I've actually been really crampy. I swore I wouldn't symptom-spot, but it's not a normal symptom for me. Although, it could be that it's my first cycle post IUD removal. I'm probably reading into nothing.

So - I need your opinion: I am going away for my christmas party at a very fancy hotel and staying overnight this Thursday - I will be 7/8 dpo - I will want to have a drink/two and go to the amazing spa (hotpools, massage) - bad idea? I'm learning towards going for it - unless you can convince me not to.

Thanks!

So - I need your opinion: I am going away for my christmas party at a very fancy hotel and staying overnight this Thursday - I will be 7/8 dpo - I will want to have a drink/two and go to the amazing spa (hotpools, massage) - bad idea? I'm learning towards going for it - unless you can convince me not to.

Thanks!

Hi TacoTime,

I have read a lot of conflicting opinions about it from doctors and other women on forums. I have not found conclusive evidence that what is in your blood stream at implantation is transferred to the fetus yet. If I were in that situation I would have one glass of wine, maybe two but not over do it. It's such a personal decision!

Sounds like an amazing party :dance:! I hope you have the most fun and then get a strong :bfp: after!!

:dust:

Thanks!

Hi TacoTime,

I have read a lot of conflicting opinions about it from doctors and other women on forums. I have not found conclusive evidence that what is in your blood stream at implantation is transferred to the fetus yet. If I were in that situation I would have one glass of wine, maybe two but not over do it. It's such a personal decision!

Sounds like an amazing party :dance:! I hope you have the most fun and then get a strong :bfp: after!!

I agree with Lotus, if you were pregnant (but just not knowing it yet) the connection between you and potential baby isnt really there yet, so it probably would be ok to go and enjoy yourself. So I think you should enjoy yourself but don't overdo it too much, even just for your general health. Hope you have a great time! :)

I'd go for it too Tacotime! Sounds lovely!

Hi Ladies! I'm also in the TWW. 7DPO today. Waiting until Thanksgiving morning for my first test (even though I know it's still super early). Will then test with FMU for the next two mornings and if there's anything at all faint, I will test with a FRER on Sun morning when I will be 12DPO. I'm not feeling much (besides fighting a cold), so I'm starting to worry now. :wacko:

So.....I dreamt last night that I POAS and got 3 positive tests! I just put that down to thinking about things so much, it's all in my subconscious! (or is it?!). THEN this morning, I was talking to my Mum on the phone and she tells me that she dreamt 2 nights ago that she was pregnant (my mum is 70 and has had a hysterectomy so not possible) BUT she had a dream she was pregnant the night before I got my BFP with #1! Weird or what?!? I'm hoping that it's a good sign. :D

Eeek Poppie fingers crossed! When are you due to test?

So weird hey?!
Technically 6 days till testing if my cycle is 27 days like last time. I think I'll test Saturday which is about 10dpo.

So.....I dreamt last night that I POAS and got 3 positive tests! I just put that down to thinking about things so much, it's all in my subconscious! (or is it?!). THEN this morning, I was talking to my Mum on the phone and she tells me that she dreamt 2 nights ago that she was pregnant (my mum is 70 and has had a hysterectomy so not possible) BUT she had a dream she was pregnant the night before I got my BFP with #1! Weird or what?!? I'm hoping that it's a good sign. :D

Oooo Poppie! That is certainly promising :happydance: :thumbup:
I am excited for you to test! FX

Hi Ladies! I'm also in the TWW. 7DPO today. Waiting until Thanksgiving morning for my first test (even though I know it's still super early). Will then test with FMU for the next two mornings and if there's anything at all faint, I will test with a FRER on Sun morning when I will be 12DPO. I'm not feeling much (besides fighting a cold), so I'm starting to worry now. :wacko:

Hi MelaMommy,

Lots of women who have gotten a BFP didn't feel anything until after their missed periods, in fact it can take weeks after a BFP to feel symptoms. So,if you feel nothing it doesn't mean you are out of the race at all!

I keep having to remind myself of that. I am 5dpo and wish so much I knew already. I have had so many ups and downs and BFNs that I try really hard not to make anything of what I feel anymore but it really is a challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->