• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Hey ladies!!!
@anagee sorry hunny that you hubs are having a tiff about this. I really can't see why he would think you only want sex for ttc purposes. But ttc can be stressful on intimacy and can become robotic. Maybe sit him down and pick his brain and get to the root of the issue. I really don't thing is about the bding.

Afm: cd 13 neg opk again. I'm a little confused last cycle got blaring pos 11-13 think they may have been faulty because bloods say I don't ovulate. I may have to research if clomid causes later O

genesismarie,

Aaah, hopefully he can be open with me about the real issue if it is different from what he told me.. Maybe since it is your firs cycle using Clomid, it could ave delayed Ovulation. I did some research about bc pills and I'm not too sure if I should go for them. I may just try metformin alone this cycle and see what happens. I just ordered cheapie pregnancy tests online and I'm waiting for CD1 to come already. This marks like day 2 or 3 of spotting already.

@anagee glad to hear you did your research hun. Yes I really hope you guys can be open about it. Maybe he is getting cold feet now that your on meds and getting closer to that bfp it may be a reality shock for him. Or maybe he is afraid now that it's more real. I highly doubt that he thinks your "using" him for a baby. It has to be something under that try digging for it hun.
As for your spotting ik that must really suck I've had more than one cycle like that myself the waits killer. So I did hop on google they actual have a "calculator" for when you should O on clomid based on the date you started it. It gave a estimate of the 18th-23rd ugh. I'm guessing it does push O back a little bit. And it actually said I shouldn't have started opking until the 16th lol I've been opking for the last three days. Just don't want to miss it but I seriously need to chill out and have a seat and some tea! Hahahahahahaha. But seriously the wind is definitely leaving my sails with all this waiting.
I definitely think you should avoid bc as much as possible. They offered it to me when cycles were wonky then I read the fact sheet and it said it delayed return of af if af was already irregular like wtf seriously? lol how does that help at all

@genises, honestly that stuff gets confusing, just start dtd I say!

@ana I took the metformin last night. I swear it made my right boob sensitive, lol. I felt my stomach itching to cramp at some point thru the night and it made me go to restroom this morning. The morning is just beginning, so we will see. I'm seriously praying it helps me lose weight!!!

genesismarie, Lol I know that impatient feeling. Just keep bd and use the opk's for reference when you go back to the docs. I hate this spotting fiasco. Ugh. lol I'm getting my wondofo tests today so i might just test for the hell of it. lol

babifever, Last night they gave me the strangest sensations in my tummy ever! lol

Well yesterday the doc said my hubby's sperm morphology was at 9% which is lower than the normal which is 15% so She basically said it would take a long time for us to get pregnant on our own and referred us to a fertility doctor.Everything else on his analysis was perfect except that. :( The initial consult for the fertility doc is 380 dollars! I certainly can not afford this! So for the moment I am going to try metformin and progesterone shots (since those are the reason why I had these two past periods) to see if we maybe catch an eggy. I refuse to loose hope though!

Hi ladies!!!
@anagee that's wild $380 just for a consultation? Whew that a pretty penny. I agree with giving what your already on time before taking that plunge.

@babifever girl we been dtd this whole cycle lol seriously a few night were both too tired but that's very rare. I'm not really worried when to bd cause we dtd all the time more worried about having the pos as evidence for my doctor if that makes sense

were giving ourselves a time frame of 6 months. :) and then we will consider the fertility doctor. I know I was freaking out like 380??? How much is the actual treatment then? lol I think today will be my official CD1 lol Hopefully! I am trying temping this cycle as well as opk's. Are you girls trying something new?

@anagee I added a prenatal and probiotics to my regimen. The probotics keeps your vaginal bacteria at a balance which gives me good cm

@anagee&@babifever pos opk ladies this afternoon cd 14 five days after last dose of clomid!!! Holly crap I'm over the moon. Waiting for hubby to get off work to get busy lol

Hey this is random, but are my posts in black or purple on your end?

@anagee&@babifever pos opk ladies this afternoon cd 14 five days after last dose of clomid!!! Holly crap I'm over the moon. Waiting for hubby to get off work to get busy lol

Yay!! Lol have fun girl! :) starting my first dose of the shots for me. :) let's see how this one goes!

Off subject, but I had another horrible dream last night. This time if was a female doctor and she was not handling me very well. I had C-section and my skin kept falling out and it was another boy. I could feel everything, just horrible.

genesismarie Im on CD 32... :/ No sign of AF soon as spotting has completely stopped.

babifever, Geez horrible dream again. I wonder why your having all these strange dreams. I've had vivid dreams but that's about all.

The other night I dreamed I was in labor in the back of a cab and the cab guy kept getting lost. And idk why but I kept giving my moms address instead of telling him where the hospital was.
@anagee glad you spotting has finally stopped
@babifever sorry your having such horrible dreams. When I was pregnant with my son my dreams were either sexual or very violent and I was always the one violent in the dream
Afm: cd 15 opk still pos left ovary is killing me!!!! Im hot and irritated and my nips are itchy/burning. Omg clomid ain't no joke. I hope I fall this cycle cause I don't know if I can take it

The other night I dreamed I was in labor in the back of a cab and the cab guy kept getting lost. And idk why but I kept giving my moms address instead of telling him where the hospital was.
@anagee glad you spotting has finally stopped
@babifever sorry your having such horrible dreams. When I was pregnant with my son my dreams were either sexual or very violent and I was always the one violent in the dream
Afm: cd 15 opk still pos left ovary is killing me!!!! Im hot and irritated and my nips are itchy/burning. Omg clomid ain't no joke. I hope I fall this cycle cause I don't know if I can take it

thanks, my dreams are normally horrible, smh.

@genesis wow I didn't know the clomid gave symptoms, but I should have known like any medicine, lol. I hope you get knocked up too, lol.

@ana, did you and hubby talk yet? Have you had any side effects from metformin yet? I believe its makes my boobs little sensitive and bm has started in the am (tmi). Other than that its all good.

@babifever yeah it has a few unpleasant side effects. I'm a summing it's working due to both my ovaries strongly aching all afternoon. I barely could dtd last night. Tmi but I couldn't be on top lol. Idk if I should tell hubs or not. I try to keep him out of the ttc insanity but he gets butt hurt when he finds out and I'm not the way he found out. So I may have to sit and talk with him about how real ttc just got for us

Hey ladies!!
How is everyone doing? Where are you guys in your cycles?

Afm:cd 16 today another pos opk today. Not sure how many I should get on clomid but today makes three.
@babifever I indeed did talk to hubs and gave him more details about where we are In ttc. He's awesome. We been fighting for four days straight last night he came home with a vase full of beautiful flowers. We laughed we cried. It was very cleansing for us. And of we dtd and made up lol
@anagee where are you on hubs? Are you guys on good terms regarding ttc. Ik we were talking about him getting a lil cold feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->