• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing 9/3/14?

@anagee yes thank god you have appointment. I definitely am right there with like wth so definitely keep us posted with you appointment today. I totally feel I'm on this roller coaster with you hahaha

@babifever sorry about your bfn hun that really freaking sucks. And the sudden change in af sucks too just when you need her to act right to ttc she wants to go all wonky on you. I'm not really sure why she would do that but I believe your cycle length is still in the "normal" range. Or like anagee said it maybe hormonal imbalance throwing her off. Are you going to give it another try this cycle?

Afm: I'm cd11 ugh freaking going by so freaking slow started opks cd 10 which i know was probably a waste cause I'm supposed to o in 5-10 days after cd 9 so that puts me between 14-19 and I'm POAS already hahaha both opks neg so far. Tbh I'm loosing a lil steam for this cycle. I was all excited but the waiting is a kill joy lol

genesismarie,

I'm going though this turmoil in my emotions. Its so confusing.. I want i to be 3 so I can ask the doc why the hell this is happening. Still spotting very pinkish (with no cm anymore). Blaaah. I wanted to poas but I controlled myself. lol I figured hey should do one at the doctor's office and I should save mine. i finally bd after 3 days (due to hubby's sperm test) which put me in a good mood. tmi, sorry.

I agree tough. Waiting is the killer. Hopefully you get those + opks already. -_- But wait a little more girl! Hang in there!

@anagee yay to finally getting to bd!!! Lol no tmi in being honest bding puts me in a good mood too I get cranky if I don't get it lol. Yes I agree with saving your test and just having your doc test you. Ik how waiting for a late doc appointment can be I always schedule mine dang near as soon as they open hahaha I'm so impatient. Hoping +opk comes closer to 5days after then 10. Have to do 21 days bloods this cycle as well so that 10days always. Maybe I'll go to library and find a good huge book to get me through cause this wait is insane

genesismarie,

I'm going though this turmoil in my emotions. Its so confusing.. I want i to be 3 so I can ask the doc why the hell this is happening. Still spotting very pinkish (with no cm anymore). Blaaah. I wanted to poas but I controlled myself. lol I figured hey should do one at the doctor's office and I should save mine. i finally bd after 3 days (due to hubby's sperm test) which put me in a good mood. tmi, sorry.

I agree tough. Waiting is the killer. Hopefully you get those + opks already. -_- But wait a little more girl! Hang in there!

glad you are able to see your doc soon so you can see what's going on. Sometimes we gotta look at the positive.

genesismarie,

I need to find a hobby too that doesn't involve poas lol Um a book would be good though. I might actually try that one. Me and dh were so annoyed the wait happened to be a weekend, (we get to bd more since my mom takes my daughter all weekend). I'm rooting for you girl! :)

@genises yes look at my signature lol.

also having a change in cycle lenghs
really sucks because now I have no idea when to except AF. I will probably be poas often, smh

based on my 12 month cycle history I had one cycle that was 57 days ( we moved I think that's what missed it up). Before then they were 33. Then after the 57 days I had mostly 35 days, one 33 & 37. So I dunno

@babifever yay for giving it another shot!

@anagee girl I got tons of book laying around this house. I use to read like everyday definitely think it would be good to get back into that habit before I go insane. May even start one today

@babifever yay for giving it another shot!

@anagee girl I got tons of book laying around this house. I use to read like everyday definitely think it would be good to get back into that habit before I go insane. May even start one today

I love reading too. Need to pick up one myself, gotta get in the mood lol

@babifever Ikr lol I feel like I can no longer sit still long enough to read. I usually finish within two to three days if it's a good book. But it's been so hard to even desire peace and quiet lol ttc has driven me insane hahaha like who doesn't want to sit quietly and drift away. That would be awesome but nope I rather POAS hahahahahahaha

@babifever Ikr lol I feel like I can no longer sit still long enough to read. I usually finish within two to three days if it's a good book. But it's been so hard to even desire peace and quiet lol ttc has driven me insane hahaha like who doesn't want to sit quietly and drift away. That would be awesome but nope I rather POAS hahahahahahaha

what she said ⬆⬆⬆⬆

lol

babifever and genesismarie,

I think watching Star Trek Voyager sounds better than a book at the moment. lol It will def help me pass the time. (Just sounded like a total nerd) lol but I agree poas is better cuz there's always the chance of a bfp. :)

@anagee in brace your inner nerd lol. I'm a huge advocate for ppl letting there nerd out hahaha. But that does sound good. A good movie would be the next best thing maybe even better. Or the history channel usually chills me out it's likes reading but way better. I'm a total history nerd and the narration is so calming I usually fall asleep lol

genesismarie,

I like the weird alien shows on the history channels. It trips me out before going to bed. lol I embrace my inner nerd all the time hahaha I just get so into it or start narrating the episode and it makes my hubby laugh so hard. :? We need these distractions in our tc journey or we would go crazy. It does help to talk to other women about ttc struggles. I know this has been sort of therapeutic to me.

Babifever, I am not. I work part time at a Medical Supply Company as an office assistant. I have a lot of time to kill at work sometimes so I do this. lol Are you?

Babifever, I am not. I work part time at a Medical Supply Company as an office assistant. I have a lot of time to kill at work sometimes so I do this. lol Are you?

unemployed right now :(

Also I watch alot of court tv, like Mathis divorce court, paternity. Also birth day and maternity ward. Although I haven't watched the baby shows since AF came

babifever, I can't watch baby shows cuz i get all sentimental..

@babifever I'm not either. Currently in transition switching jobs been home for a week and a half already loosing it lol but it may change once I get a bfp but I doubt it we really can't afford for only hubs to work. We could make it work but it would be tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->