• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Well I went to the docs today and he said that my testosterone levels were a little high .5 above the average. So he put me on Metmorphin one pill at dinner one week and next week it will be one at breakfast and dinner. Other than that he said everything was withing normal boundaries. I have an appt with my OBGYN on Wednesday and she prob will have me taking metmorphin and bc pills to kick start ovulation. I had pink blood all day (not a constant flow, only showed up when I wiped) and he couldn't really offer an explanation for all my spotting this cycle. I still suspect I could get a BFP but I will be testing later this week. :)

Well I went to the docs today and he said that my testosterone levels were a little high .5 above the average. So he put me on Metmorphin one pill at dinner one week and next week it will be one at breakfast and dinner. Other than that he said everything was withing normal boundaries. I have an appt with my OBGYN on Wednesday and she prob will have me taking metmorphin and bc pills to kick start ovulation. I had pink blood all day (not a constant flow, only showed up when I wiped) and he couldn't really offer an explanation for all my spotting this cycle. I still suspect I could get a BFP but I will be testing later this week. :)

were you able to ask about the metformin during pregnancy

Babyfever yes he said if I fell pregnant he would discontinue since I do not need it (I'm not diabetic) and he us just treating my PCOS . He did say though than it differs from case to case and doctor to doctor.

@anagee what exactly does the metrophin do for pcos/elevated levels? Will it help with ttc or just balance you out? I hope there is another option than bc pills to straighten out your cycles. They kept telling me that in the start as well but I just refuse to use any form of birth control besides condoms after depo. My body and i are totally traumatized. I just decided to wait it out. Not saying you should do the same but definitely check out all your options and do research on what the docs offer. I did neither and it's coming up on three yrs ttc and four since I've had my son and I haven't been on bc but twice in those four years for a collective total of six months. But I wish you luck with the new meds and hopefully you will get your bfp and not need them

It's supposed to help balance me out (if I understood correctly) Um may I ask why? Ive never actually been on any type of bc except condoms.

@anagee&@babifever bc has so many hidden complications and side effects while on it and coming off. The doc really dont tell you anything neg about bc but if you research there are so many horror stories of being on and coming off bc. Me personally I wish I would have been more educated growing up about all the sides of bc not just preventing pregnancy

genesismarie, are you supposed to test yet? Tomorrow is a new day! :) Ah if that's the case then I'm not going on bc... I will do some research with dh tonight. I think the witch is here! lol well not completely but I am passing ugly clots, sorry for the TMI. That's usually my indicator for being out this cycle. Although I do not know if this should be CD1 or what since I am not bleeding like normal. Just when I wipe is when it shows up... I'm anxious for my appointment with obgyn tomorrow, This past one was with the endocrinologist. :(

@anagee&@babifever bc has so many hidden complications and side effects while on it and coming off. The doc really dont tell you anything neg about bc but if you research there are so many horror stories of being on and coming off bc. Me personally I wish I would have been more educated growing up about all the sides of bc not just preventing pregnancy

⬆⬆⬆ what she said, exactly. I don't like taking pills in general, unless it absolute necessity. That's why I stalled with the metformin. I was prescribed back in June, smh. I picked it up today, plan to start tomorrow. I hope it helps me lose some weight too. @ana what's your dosage?

I'm 500mg extended release 1X a day for first week. Then 2X daily.

⬆⬆⬆ what she said, exactly. I don't like taking pills in general, unless it absolute necessity. That's why I stalled with the metformin. I was prescribed back in June, smh. I picked it up today, plan to start tomorrow. I hope it helps me lose some weight too. @ana what's your dosage?

That's my exact dosage and times to take it! How weird. I heard it does help with weight loss so that's a plus. I'm really bad with meds I usually do not take them or finish them but I will see how this cycle goes. :)

That's my exact dosage and times to take it! How weird. I heard it does help with weight loss so that's a plus. I'm really bad with meds I usually do not take them or finish them but I will see how this cycle goes. :)

I can't promise how long I will take them, because I hate hate hate pills. Probably will take it to bring down my sugar and jump start weight loss, then that's it

@anagee I'm not really sure doc and papers from pharmacy day I should O in 5-10 days after last pill (cd 9) so I'm only three days after so I guess I'm freaking out a little early but definitely don't want to miss it because I have to do bloods to see if I actually did O so would be really good to know what day I got a pos opk on. So far I've just be evil and mad headaches and flushes. No other side effects of the clomid.

@babifever I'm with you there after I realize how docs are not really readily open to give you the downside to meds they prescribe you I definitely am supicous of any pills. Thank god for google lol. I'm so horrid at remembering to take them anyway especially if I have to take more than one daily. I've been off any type of pain pill besides Tylenol for two cycles now after reading a thread on here and doing my own research on there effect to ttc. It's a pain to not take any (literally) lol but I just sleep off the headaches

genesismarie and babifever,

Well I took my first dosage of metformin last night. So my husband, in the middle of a fight, decided to tell me that he felt like I was only having sex with him only for conception. (He had been acing weird for a few weeks) We haven't had sex since Monday morning he hasn't kissed me or anything. Part of me feels like he is getting cold feet about ttc another baby. Like he feels like it is real now that I am taking meds and stuff. Ah. Sorry I needed to vent a little bit. What should I do?

genesismarie and babifever,

Well I took my first dosage of metformin last night. So my husband, in the middle of a fight, decided to tell me that he felt like I was only having sex with him only for conception. (He had been acing weird for a few weeks) We haven't had sex since Monday morning he hasn't kissed me or anything. Part of me feels like he is getting cold feet about ttc another baby. Like he feels like it is real now that I am taking meds and stuff. Ah. Sorry I needed to vent a little bit. What should I do?

wow is he completely serious? What were yal fighting about to begin with?

@afm I will take my first dosage tonight. Did you get any side effects?

We were fighting cuz hes been acting indifferent lately. I spice things up in he bedroom its never like lets have sex, ejaculate and lets go to bed. He gets everything he wants in the bedroom. Nothing is off boundaries and now he says its just about conception? that's so unfair to me.

No side effects yet. Hopefully it stays hat way!

Just talk to him, at this time conception is the motive. This is the reason why I took out all the technicalities myself, sex was becoming too mechanical for me. Hope yal make up soon.

Thank you!

I do not know if this has anything to do with the metformin but i am getting the weirdest sensation in my ovaries. Its like somebody is puling at them but it is very dull. Not painful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->