• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Genesis yay for the pos o ok! Hope you get knocked up!!

Babi my Boobs get sensitive too and sometimes I get a upset tummy :/

Well ladies me and hubby are okay now we talked it over and we got on the same page. I had spotting earlier today but it stopped (ugh!) I'm taking the second progesterone shot and starting tomorrow I Will take two metphormin a day (morning and evening) last time it took 3 shots for a period to come so hopefully it happens lol I'm CD 35 today. Boobs are very sensitive (pretty sure it's the metphormin)

I'm strongly debating stopping metformin. I'm so afraid of the side effects of medicine. Especially the hair loss!! Today I'm starting no carbs though. And exercises this week.

babifever, Well why don't you try to hold on for at least like a week or two to see if you see any type of results? Taking it for a week, you might not see if it helps or not.. that way the levels build up and you actually see if there are any bad side effects...

Hey ladies!!
@babifever I think anagee is right I think you should give it just a little more time
@anagee glad you and hubby are on good terms
Afm:cd 18 today am I can't sleep through the night I googled clomid and insomnia and I read it's a rare side effect 1% of women on it experience insomnia on it it's killing me. I'm sleeping like two hours at a times just whenever I eventually pass out. It super suck I'm so cranky due to the lack of sleep and emotionally all over the place

genesismarie, I can't even imagine having Insomnia. The things we go though to get pregnant. lol I woke up exhausted today, I couldn't even take my daughter to daycare. :( Currently in CD 36, longest cycle ever! feeling kind of crampy and have ha spotting since yesterday.

@anagee ik the wait sucks. Do you think the shots are working for you?
The insomnia is mad crazy I can't sleep my mouth is constantly dry I hot and clammy. I don't even want to leave my house I can't deal being away from the AC lol. I guess the upside to side effects is that it's proof that the meds are effecting you. I'm about 100% positive I finally actually ovulated I be really shocked if blood came back saying I didn't.

genesismarie, well the 1st time i took 3 shots for AF to come so I am heading to Juarez probably tomorrow to get some more. Today feels like AF is coming but then its not. lol I have the same sensations but nothing other than a lot of blood this morning, that has stopped since then. sorry if tmi...

@anagee. Hmmm the shots are suppose to kick start af right? And your bleeding but a full af yet? How many shots have you done so far?

genesismarie, Well it did for me lol 2 shots so far next shot is for Tuesday no I woke up to pee and I had a lot of blood in the toilet. I put a tampon in and I took it out about 2 hrs ago cuz the bleeding stopped...

@anagee that sounds confusing and irritating lol. How will you know when af officially starts?

genesismarie it is very much! well I know for sure when I get a full flow. Hopefully with the help of the metphormin I ovulate this cycle.

Sorry ladies I dont know much about the shots and clomid. What cycle day are you?

@ana glad you and hub made up!
@gen not being able to sleep is the worse. I get like that naturally during pms, smh

afm. I missed metformin Sunday. And I went ahead and took tonight. I'll see how it goes. My intentions is not to take long term regardless. Definitely knowing it can cause hair loss, not something I want to wait on, ya know.

Sorry ladies I dont know much about the shots and clomid. What cycle day are you?

@ana glad you and hub made up!
@gen not being able to sleep is the worse. I get like that naturally during pms, smh

afm. I missed metformin Sunday. And I went ahead and took tonight. I'll see how it goes. My intentions is not to take long term regardless. Definitely knowing it can cause hair loss, not something I want to wait on, ya know.

Thank you I'm glad we did too I didn't take them friday and Saturday since I had a few drinks. Lol I needed to relax. I know your plans weren't long term but you won't see any results if you get off it too soon. It's a risk you have to weigh in with your choice.

Hey anagee
I'm doing okay guess. Still having trouble sleeping a little bit but last night I got through the whole night so it's starting to ease up. Me and hubs got in a huge tif and he staying at his best friends house for a few days. I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep or clomid but I totally emotionally all the over the place and we can't stop arguing. Not to not take accountability but I can't help but notice we been at each other's throats since i started it. Tomorrow I have to get bloods drawn to confirm if I O I'm cd 20 today not feeling much of anything as far as symptoms. My app says I should test in eight days. Idk if it's still too early for symptoms but I'm starting to worry a little bit that I don't have any.

genesismarie, Oh man I'm so sorry. Guys do not understand what our bodies and our minds are going through. They see a slight change in anything and they get defensive (at least my hubby does it). Do you think it is the side effects your having that are causing the problems or something deeper? Hopefully you and your hubby talk it out and it gets better soon

Me: Im on CD 38, I'm exhausted as of Sunday (Still going on) It is all due to the Metformin (prob since its 2 times a day now). I just took my 3rd shot last night I still have 5 more shots to go. Hopefully this Metformin helps me ovulate. :( I had a long talk with dh about how alone I feel right now. My best friend moved away almost a year ago and we didn't keep in touch so I have no one to talk to other than this site (which helps) but I wish I had someone to talk to more regularly. I don't know if I can go though all these changes alone, in a sense anyways since my hubby really doesn't understand... and talking to his fam or my fam i off the table since they judge, a lot...

@anagee I think it's the side effects and lack of sleep. I think it may do him some justice to be away from me for few days. I feel bad cause I'm not in control of my emotions right now and it's really effecting us. But we are sticking through it. Just taking a breather from the bickering. I don't have appt secheduled with my doc depending on blood results I may make one with her to see if there is anything we can do about the insomnia if I have to do another round.

@anagee that really sucks feeling alone. I've been feeling the same way my best friend more out of state as well and since she has become preggo she seems to not want to be bothered with me. Idk maybe that's just how I feel about it but regardless it hurts. I don't have a lot of friends to begin with so it is really hard

genesismarie, That might be best for you two at the moment then. Better for you two to calm down before things get out of hand.

I know what you mean, I have friends just none that I can talk to about this you know? Its a lonely process I guess. "(

Hello Girls!

How are you doing?

I have had a major headache the majority of the day!!! Also been filing out apps all day, like always. Praying that I get a call sooner or later, from a job I desire. Trying to ease my mind and keep faith in God. I have hope of a good job that I enjoy and a baby boy. Speaking of, I had a dream about baby again last night. This time everything was smooth and he was soooo cute. His name was just what me and dh discussed but it was spelt wrong on the birth certificate, lol.

@ana I start 2 metformin starting tomorrow. Last night it kinda had my stomach cramping. But nothing too bad. I suppose pain may increase with the dose change... I hope it makes you ovulate!

@gen sorry you and dh had it out! If most have been bad if you guys had to separate overnight? Hopefully things will get better with the meds, soon!
when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->