Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Babi, the worst side effect has been sleepiness and drowsiness. I've been too Tired as of late. I'm hoping that it goes away soon. :( I've Been too tired to function today

Wow I did t imagine it would cause sleepiness, that's weird.m

babifever, Yes it does, well at least for me. what other side effects have you had?

Hey ladies!!!
Thanks for your support me and hubs are doing better we've been separated for two nights but he will be back today. He's picking up to take me to get bloods done. I totally feel the side effects of clomid lifting. Back to norm finally. How are you ladies?

genesismarie that's good hun! :) When do you get the results?

Me, well im doing okay. Have had a rough week. Iv'e been having the strangest dreams... Very vivid ones too. Mostly about someone being pregnant... lol everyone except me :( this caused me to wake up at 2 am and could not fall back asleep last night. Today I'm having shot #4 and no AF in sight as of yet.

@anagee I'll have results by Monday. Also my doc office has a patient portal online where I can view my results so I may cheat and get them over the weekend hehehe. Hopefully shot #4 is the one!

genesismarie, I would cheat too lol :O Well I am hoping that I do not have to wait forever for af to make a grand entrance. lol I want to see if the metphormin worked already. Gosh I am so impatient.. On a good note I have lost some weight :) This pill def suppresses my appetite

@anagee I'm totally going to cheat hahahahahahaha. Yay for weight loss. I unfortunately gave up on loosing weight I lost 20lbs and gained it all back. I basically decided to stop eating when bored and it really changed my life but then things got stressful with work and life and I said forget it I'll eat when I want lol. Plus if I get a bfp soon I'll gladly be fat so I'll resume diet after hopefully. I'm so on the edge of my seat for you lol hope she shows up soon. How will you tell the meds are working?

babifever, Yes it does, well at least for me. what other side effects have you had?

day 2 of headache. But I'm pretty sure its because of high blood sugar. I still haven't been eating right smh. But tomorrow is my new beginning. I really have to get it together! Haven't noticed anything except mild cramps sporadically..... Mildly sensitive breast when I first take it, sometimes. Increased bm, sometimes. It hasn't lowered my sugars....

@gen glad yal are back on track

genesismarie, Well if I get af that means the shots worked and If I get a pos opk I know metformin is doing something since I have only gotten 1 pos opk in a year and a half...

Babifever, Ugh those headaches are the worse... I always have my ibuprofen handy.

Me: Well I am changing the time I take the meds since it def affects my sleep. I was bleeding moderately yesterday and noting today. I'm actually getting annoyed already. I think I will take the rest of the shots in consecutive days rather than one day yes one day no.

@anagee I this you should take them back to back. I'm annoyed for you hunny lol
@babifevet sorry about your headaches hun hope you start feeling better soon
Afm: cd 22 just came back from getting bloods drawn. Fx!! Not sure if I want to buy test today. Of course now that It's pay day I'm starting to get the itch hahahahahahaha but I'm going to try to fight it. Not planning to test until the 1st and definitely not before I gets results to see if I even O'd. Just doesn't make any sense to buy test before that. But who said I had sense? Lol but really got to try to shake the itch don't want to see a bfn and mentally throw this cycle away.
Me and hubs and doing good now that I'm not trying to chop his head off and I can sleep thanks for the support ladies

genesismarie, after a 40 day cycle I wanna see af! Lol I think she just came to me!! Just had heavy bleeding :) lol never though I would be this happy to see her. Yeah hold off on it until you know you ovulated. Whatever the results are, you need to keep your head up. Most meds won't work that fast. Im glad yu and your hubby are fine now. Thank god we have supportive partners or I think we would go insane, just a little though lol

So my husbads sister in law just announced she's pregnant. :'( I'm happy for her but I'm so sad for myself.... I can't help but to think of how long this process might take. Aaah I'm feeling pretty depressed now.. :cry::cry:

So my husbads sister in law just announced she's pregnant. :'( I'm happy for her but I'm so sad for myself.... I can't help but to think of how long this process might take. Aaah I'm feeling pretty depressed now.. :cry::cry:

sorry. Just remember what's for you is yours

Thanks girls. I've had a rough weekend.

Today marks CD 3 (yay for that!!) cramping like crazy too :( well at least AF showed. :)

Genesis have you checked your results yet?

Babi, any more side effects with the metphormin?

@anagee they are not available on the patient portal yet boooo!!! I will just call doc before work in am. I'm pretty nervous/excited. Only thing I'm noticing is in the last two day my sex drive has went through the roof.

Thanks girls. I've had a rough weekend.

Today marks CD 3 (yay for that!!) cramping like crazy too :( well at least AF showed. :)

Genesis have you checked your results yet?

Babi, any more side effects with the metphormin?

no more side effects. Hoping to see some weight loss!

genesismarie, ugh they do tend to do that.. Hopefully they are available soon. Lol I bet your hubby hasn't complained. Lol

babifever that's good!

@anagee lol he definitely is not. Just trying to keep up with me hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->