Anybody testing 9/3/14?

Ana did you doctor ever tell you how soon people typically get results with metformin for conception?

Genesismarie, when did you say your appointment for the blood results were?

Babifever, he mentioned it takes typically about 3 months for it to make a difference in my hormone levels. So I'm assuming anything after 3 months.

@anagee I was suppose to do it Thursday cd 21 but my schedule was crazy that day and ended everywhere but the lab. So I went Friday cd 22. My last labs were ready the next day so I'm assuming/hoping they will have them to her by Monday after I get off work

Hopefully they have them already. Heres too getting good news today lol :)

@anagee thanks hun. How's your cycle going? Still waiting on a call back from doc I'm sure I'll be waiting all day knowing my doc smh

genesismarie, CD 4 and still a heavy flow. I think this af might last for a few more days. Even though my doc said it might take a while for my hormones to regulate, I can't help but to get my hopes up and think this might be "The cycle". DH tells me I shouldn't do this to myself but I can't help it. lol

@anagee I'm a little in different nurse finally calls right before they close and said she "forwarded" my message to my doc and she will call my to discuss my lab results? Like seriously wtf? Why did you even call? Why didn't you just tell me? Why the hell didn't the doc just call? Why did you wait until before you guys close to call me? Now I can't even call them back ugh officially irritated and pissed. Mainly cause I'll be at work during their business hours so if she does call I won't be able to take the call :(

Ugh!! I hate when docs do that!! Would you be able to try during your lunch? I always use my break to make personal calls.

@ana I hope this is the cycle for you too, so y'all can get the ball rolling.

@genesis I too hate when doctors do that, I imagine the are busy though. My obgyn had a messaging system where she would reply back within 48 hours. I always thought it was better.

afm: cycle day 20 here and no idea when AF will show up as last month it was 30 days before that 35 for months, before that ranging from 31-37. It sucks having a long cycle when TTC because it makes the probability less, in my opinion. Last night well this morning we dtd and I had the strangest feeling, kinda crampy. I'm hoping it was ovulation and we scored, lol.

Oh yeah according to my melady calendar I ovulated Sept 29 and next cycle due October 16th. We shall see.

babifever, Thanks hun, I hope it was ov pains!

Me: So I've had bad insomnia at night and feeling extremely tried and weak, plus looking pale as ever. Honestly I do not know what to blame for that though...-__- Anyways, Might just be me but I think I might ov this cycle, (Just trying to keep my good energy going) lol Sorry if my post sounds all over the place just had like 48 oz of coffee in less than one hour...

@babifever it does sound like it may have been O pain fx for you hunny
@anagee glad your feeling positive about this cycle. The insomnia super sucks. I had it for a little over a week it

genesismarie, hubby made me think if maybe the metformin is causing pregnancy symptoms here they are feeling weak, nauseous, tired, having diarrhea had some vomiting yesterday. Also had an unusually short period (even if they are all over the place) they last 5 -7 days. I only had af for 4 days... Ugh, he should't have said anything cuz now im wondering... -__-

@anagee maybe it is I would google it. I google everything lol but I wouldn't let it worry you beyond snooping around on google just to get an idea if it's something you should bring up with doc

genesismarie, hubby made me think if maybe the metformin is causing pregnancy symptoms here they are feeling weak, nauseous, tired, having diarrhea had some vomiting yesterday. Also had an unusually short period (even if they are all over the place) they last 5 -7 days. I only had af for 4 days... Ugh, he should't have said anything cuz now im wondering... -__-

metformin does cause side effects, I told you it made my boobs sensitive, also out of the blue I got diarrhea this weekend. Just stay positive, everything will happen accordingly. Talking to all 3 of is, ha ha.

genesismarie and babifever, lol I prob should stop over thinking. I just though it was weird my side effects were so strong. lol

Shoot I'm symptomless lol guessing this isn't "the month". Still haven't heard from doc I call front office this am they said she should call today but who knows. My doc get annoyed with phone calls but her nurse never tells me anything and decides instead to bother my doc and then my doc gets all pissy with me. Not even looking forward to her attitude

Shoot I'm symptomless lol guessing this isn't "the month". Still haven't heard from doc I call front office this am they said she should call today but who knows. My doc get annoyed with phone calls but her nurse never tells me anything and decides instead to bother my doc and then my doc gets all pissy with me. Not even looking forward to her attitude

what dpo are you?

genesismarie, pffft its your right as a patient to get those results. I would be pretty upset with my doc if she gave me attitude. But that's just me.. Sometimes the lack there of symptoms is better lol

genesismarie, pffft its your right as a patient to get those results. I would be pretty upset with my doc if she gave me attitude. But that's just me.. Sometimes the lack there of symptoms is better lol

what she said ↗↗↗

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->