Anybody testing 9/3/14?

@babifever 10/11 dpo am I out? Feeling real down started drinking after I took the test :(

@babifever 10/11 dpo am I out? Feeling real down started drinking after I took the test :(

what are you drinking on girly, lol? Your never out until AF comes hunni. I also wonna say that I know it's heartbreaking and easy said then done, but we have to know that "all things happen when there suppose too". Lets enjoy the ride and pray for the best. Dont let yourself get down. It will happen Gen!!!

Also I turn 28 tomorrow. Not big on bdays at all. But I think I'm going to use it as starter to live healthier, like I always do smh.

do you all chart?

@babifever happy birthday girl!!!!!
I was drinking whiskey and vodka lol and totally pigged out on pizza with my friend. It did make me feel better tho.

babifever Happy Birthday! :) And no girl I do not chart.

genesismarie, lol my pick me up drink is pineapple juice with Malibu. lol And your not out until AF shows..

As for me, Iv'e been considering taking a more passive approach to ttc. I think it will help with my stress as well as avoid disappointment. I wont use opk's or test u til I see a full blown "I am Pregnant sign" lol

I had some really weird weekend from baby daddy visiting Texas (came to see my daughter) to getting AF and getting into it with my bro in law. I'm stressed out so I figured on less thing to stress about would be healthy for me.

I feel like charting it making me more aware of what's going on with my body. I dont believe I will do it long term. I'm really just trying to make sure I'm ovulating.

@ang, wow what a weekend. My sons father is absent - still fighting for child support girl. And I agree a passive approach is better, after all it will happen when it wants too. I see you started a TTC Journal. I thought about it. But decided to just do a pregnancy journal and birth story instead. Whether you decide to be passive or aggressive, enjoy the ride! Dont let it upset you.

@gen drinks and friends and good conversation is always good. Have yal tried the ciroc pineapple with pineapple juice and crushed ice? Hmmmmm its so good.

babi, Baby daddy came after 2 years of being absent. I got him on child support though. He wants to come to an agreement but hell no he don't deserve an agreement after what he did this weekend. Yea I though It would help me with the ttc anxiety... and it really does do it for me. :)

I have not but ill let hubby know to get me some next paycheck... lol

My babydaddy just had a court date this month, after filing for it 7 years ago. They just now caught him. And I still don't know if he showed or not because its a out of state cause. They take 30-60 days to inform you of an out come, smh

Baby daddy never showed for our court date cuz he lives in Indiana and I do in Texas. Geez that's a long time but I'm sure he will owe a lot of back pay. Hopefully everything works out girl :) mine has money to go out and party but none for my daughter... Talk about a jerk but he will get what's coming. They always do.

Hey ladies
That's a huge reason I'm decided to pause ttc I don't won't to deal with "baby daddy drama" my ex is already such a dead beat to his son idk what I was going through thinking it would be different if we had a child together. I shoulda knew something was wrong when his baby momma filled a restraining order against him smh lol the things we do when we think were inlove.
I seriously don't want to stop treatment but I seriously don't want to just have a baby with anybody. My sons four his dad ain't did shit. I keep hearing god tell me "when he's eight" that's four more years. I'm seriously god I gta wait until my sons right to have another baby?!!! But I keep hearing it in my soul

Hey ladies
That's a huge reason I'm decided to pause ttc I don't won't to deal with "baby daddy drama" my ex is already such a dead beat to his son idk what I was going through thinking it would be different if we had a child together. I shoulda knew something was wrong when his baby momma filled a restraining order against him smh lol the things we do when we think were inlove.
I seriously don't want to stop treatment but I seriously don't want to just have a baby with anybody. My sons four his dad ain't did shit. I keep hearing god tell me "when he's eight" that's four more years. I'm seriously god I gta wait until my sons right to have another baby?!!! But I keep hearing it in my soul

my baby daddy is thee sorriest ******* I know. He too parties, but don't take care of any of his 4-6 kids. My son is the oldest. My baby daddy is also in the state of Florida and they are straight lousy. But like you said Ang, he and all the deadbeats will get what's coming.

@gen I'm confused, are you and bf back together or not? If the relationship is unstable, I would advise to wait, unless you are prepared for drama or being a single parent. I know these things happen, but don't plan a storm....if you get my drift. When I had my son I was 19 and naive. Now that I'm married and 28 and my son is about to be 9, my desire for another child is here. I'm ready to experience it the best way, with a caring supportive husband. Not sure the details of your situation, but I can advise you not to force it. As said before don't hesitate to inbox me or even text if you like. Would love to give you some advice.

afm me, another day of ewcm, but not as much as yesterday. My husband has a headache right not but hoping we can bd anyways. Also praying for a temp rise tomorrow.

I agree with Babi, if you two are still figuring things out then it's best to wait the TTC to avoid baby daddy drama or such. I might be only 21 but. I've been through hell and back with baby daddy and husband too. Like Babi I'm unsure of what the situation was but if you need advise or just to vent we are here. I know how lonely it can get specially if you don't want to tell someone that knows both of you.. If you really feel that then may e that's when it's mean to be? Lol

Babi, maybe it's a good sign. Hopefully your hubs just takes some Advil and gets to work. Lol

As for me, bleeding still happening, ah comes and goes but I'm trying to deal with it. My hubby supports my relaxed approach and I guess we will try it till December :)

Got it and my num is 915 201 7345 if you guys want to text too. :)

I think after this cycle I'm seriously moving to ntnp. I really need to focus on losing weight y'all. I have lost 10 pounds, then gained 13 pounds back since being unemployed. My blood sugar was 333 after fasting this morning. I really need to get a hold of myself.

babifever, girl you need to take care of your health cuz diabetes and pregnancy can harm you or the baby.

Hey ladies!!
How is everyone today?
Happy Halloween!!!
I just wanted to see if you ladies could help me out. I got pos opk cd 14 (10/17) by the next day at five pm my opk was negative so I counted cd 16 (10/19) as 1dpo and I right to say af is due tomorrow (11/01)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->