Anybody testing 9/3/14?

babifever, There's no real way to tell at this point hun. Some women do experience bleeding in early pregnancy (things they confuse as af). I would wait to see if the bleeding gets heavy like AF and if it does not I would go check myself to the doc. Just try to relax for now.

As for me, Well I had blood streaks with clear cm yesterday. I really do not know whats going on with me :( Im scared and confused. I do not know if I should move my appointment with my obgyn to as soon as possible. Have any of you ladies experienced this?

Hey yal can meet me here if you like: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2229767-september-october-store-testers.html

As for me, Well I had blood streaks with clear cm yesterday. I really do not know whats going on with me :( Im scared and confused. I do not know if I should move my appointment with my obgyn to as soon as possible. Have any of you ladies experienced this?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, sorry hunni. Are you in any pain?

@anagee I think you should wait it out. Or just call into the office and see if you can talk to a nurse maybe.

Not really in any kind of pain. I got two drops of blood with clear cm again today. Has just happened once. Ugh. I hate this. TMI WARNING but this is what I'm talking bout ( this was yesterday)

Attachments

• IMG_20140913_172933.jpg
    IMG_20140913_172933.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1
Have you tested? It looks like ib to me. What cd are you on? I highly doubt it's ovulation spotting

I'm on CD 27. I'm testing tomorrow with fmu. I just hope AF does not show. Lol

@ang, looks like what they say is ib

@afm AF has was light day one, and moderate to heavy day 2, 3. Its dark with some clots. Its never this dark or clots. Still don't understand why my cycle has changed. But i have to accept I'm out. When it stops i might test just to make sure.

@Babifever this cycle is so weird. I usually spot and get AF eight away. There's no cm with blood that comes and goes. Its strange. Um sounds like my typical AF with dark blood and clots. If your concerned I would get checked just to make sure. You should test after it's done. Just for your own peace of mind.

@Babifever this cycle is so weird. I usually spot and get AF eight away. There's no cm with blood that comes and goes. Its strange. Um sounds like my typical AF with dark blood and clots. If your concerned I would get checked just to make sure. You should test after it's done. Just for your own peace of mind.

yep I am, thanks

Hey ladies as for me I'm cd 9 ugh so early in the cycle. Last pill of clomid tonight suppose to O in 5-10 days after so will start using opks soon. I've been super cranky and having hot flashes as a side effect of the clomid. Me and babe have been at each other's throats but we make up fairly quickly he's really understanding that I'm like all hormonal and I'm aware that I'm being irrational lol

@anagee definitely test!!! Definitely looks like ib

@babifever I second testing after the bleed is over for peace of mind hun keep us updated

Girl it's good he is understanding! I Tested today with fmu and I def see something. I'm uploading an invert and also an original. I need an opinion. I will wait till Wednesday to see if its clearer.

So here is the original and the invert. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20140914_080246~2~2.jpg
    20140914_080246~2~2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20140914_081629.jpg
    IMG_20140914_081629.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2
@anagee it's hard to tell hun. Definitely think you should give a at lease two days. Idk if I could hold out until Wednesday you got some strength girl hahaha but if you did catch the egg your level should double up fairly quickly so hopefully it the start of your bfp

I started spotting again so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out and the test was maybe faulty? Um who knows. I am reviewing tests with my doc tomorrow so we shall see what happens :)

@anagee ask doc if she can just due bloods for pregnancy since the spotting and all GL Fx hun

Genesismarie I'm going to request it done. The spotting stopped. Ugh. It's so annoying lol I Will keep you ladies updated on any news I receive. Thank you :)

Ang, def keep us posted!

afm, cycle ended at 4 days. Its usually 5-6 days. And the flow was different. I've already mentally moved on to the next cycle, but I guess I will test in the am just to be sure it was early pregnancy bleeding, IB or anything else.

I just tested BFN, is what it is

Babifever, I'm sorry you tested negative. Maybe your AF was different due to a hormonal imbalance? :/ I wiped and there was Brown discharge. No cramps or anything. Thank God I have an appointment today or I would be going crazy. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->