Anybody trying for #3?

Eek!!! Your chart is scary looking Family! I'm sure it'll start being more normal soon. I know I would be just as frustrated!

OH and I forgot to add that for men coffee is a GOOD thing for their swimmers =)

:coffee::cry: So coffee good for him and bad for me.

So I've got 11 more days until you know what! So sick right now and so are the kiddos. This sucks!:nope:

At least DS let me sleep last night. The night before he was teething so bad he let me sleep for MAYBE a total of 45 min??? I got to sleep from 9:30-4:30 this morning, gave him a bottle and then we both went back to sleep until 8am. Poor lil guy is a snot monster right now. And coughing at night/morning. I don't even think there is something you can give them at this age?

So I found out yesterday that having TOO many endorphins can cause you to have fertility problems. LOL. WOW.

thelosangelesbeat.com/2012/02/hey-baby

Got my hash mark! 3dpo according to FF! I'm excited we Bd'd every other day since AF was almost done, and we BD'd on the day it said I O'ed! Woohoo!

So I've got 11 more days until you know what! So sick right now and so are the kiddos. This sucks!:nope:

At least DS let me sleep last night. The night before he was teething so bad he let me sleep for MAYBE a total of 45 min??? I got to sleep from 9:30-4:30 this morning, gave him a bottle and then we both went back to sleep until 8am. Poor lil guy is a snot monster right now. And coughing at night/morning. I don't even think there is something you can give them at this age?

So I found out yesterday that having TOO many endorphins can cause you to have fertility problems. LOL. WOW.

I always did warm showers while holding them to clear them out, and their doctor recommended a couple drops of saline in the nose ever few hrs to break up the snot, the bulb snot sucker inflames the nasal tissue and makes it even harder to breath out of their nose. There is also a decongestant nasal spray for babies made by "little noses" a couple drops and it breaks up the snot so they can breath and sleep better.

I hope everyone gets well soon!

I think the only thing you can use is the saline drops and the bulb syringe...it does suck because most babies can't stand it...

Yay for you Family!!!! MAJOR baby dust heading your way!!! Yeah...bulb thing NOT working whatsoever. I'm sure it's uncomfortable! I know I wouldn't want it in my nose!! I've got those Little Noses drops in my cabinet now that you mention them. Thankfully everything has been coming out and I wipe it away. My daughter just sleeps a lot when she isn't feeling good. I'm not doing too bad. Just kind of drained/tired and a persistent sore throat. It's like I can't get enough water. No sneezing, no coughing, no runny nose...mine is totally different than the kids.

And of course I can't count again...AF should arrive next Thursday. What about you?

We BD Friday night and I ovulated Saturday night...so we'll see! Not getting my hopes up though. I really gotta get those OPK finally lol.

Thanks Navy! Being sick sucks, but being a mom and being sick sucks even more lol. Gotta take care of those little ones before me so doing what I can. I'm not too bad though. Just keeping an eye on DS since he's the youngest. He just popped his first top tooth on Saturday and that's the day he started getting sick so I'm sure one has to do with the other! I'm just drinking hot decaffeinated tea with lemon/honey. I'm not a big medicine type of person...I always look to do everything as natural as possible.

So how are you doin hun???

Got my hash mark! 3dpo according to FF! I'm excited we Bd'd every other day since AF was almost done, and we BD'd on the day it said I O'ed! Woohoo!

Awesome!! What day did you start OPKing?

I don't use OPK's my doctor said they were useless in my case. I temp vaginally, that's the most accurate way if you can do it at the same time every morning.

Yay for you Family!!!! MAJOR baby dust heading your way!!! Yeah...bulb thing NOT working whatsoever. I'm sure it's uncomfortable! I know I wouldn't want it in my nose!! I've got those Little Noses drops in my cabinet now that you mention them. Thankfully everything has been coming out and I wipe it away. My daughter just sleeps a lot when she isn't feeling good. I'm not doing too bad. Just kind of drained/tired and a persistent sore throat. It's like I can't get enough water. No sneezing, no coughing, no runny nose...mine is totally different than the kids.

And of course I can't count again...AF should arrive next Thursday. What about you?

We BD Friday night and I ovulated Saturday night...so we'll see! Not getting my hopes up though. I really gotta get those OPK finally lol.

FF says AF is due the 28th but since this is the first time I've O'ed in a really long time I'm kinda playing it by ear. I O'ed on the 7th

Lol yes the poor man is looking at me like "again?" All the time. I'm freaking out because I take ibuprofen all the time for chronic pain and I just read it can make your body not release the egg. Now I quit taking it and I'm hoping that does the trick. We'll see. Btw I'm getting my emails and I'm on my phone. Not sure what's going on?

Welcome Third! At least I'm not the only one with frustrating DH heehee. No charting/temps herr either. I would go even more crazy lol! DH and I used to go 1-3x a day but then I told him to wait two days to recharge his swimmers and now he's getting tired lol. We tried BD twice with no luck this weekend! Finally got it last night but I know I already ovulated Saturday night/Sunday morning. We BD Friday night so maybe that did the trick lol!

Not gonna do the Dr thing just yet but I do have it in the back of my mind. His Dunkin Donuts closed that was on his way to work so maybe that'll curb his caffeine. He takes a 5 hr energy every morning though...wonder how that affects things??? Back to google!

I was hoping that this new week would start a lot better than how my weekend ended. Not happening. Its 6am and I've had 45 min of sleep! DS got a top tooth 2 days ago so it has been pure hell. Ughhhhh. Poor lil guy.

Btw, I haven't gotten the emails either??? Wonder if its because I'm on my cell???

Lol yes the poor man is looking at me like "again?" All the time. I'm freaking out because I take ibuprofen all the time for chronic pain and I just read it can make your body not release the egg. Now I quit taking it and I'm hoping that does the trick. We'll see. Btw I'm getting my emails and I'm on my phone. Not sure what's going on?

Welcome Third! At least I'm not the only one with frustrating DH heehee. No charting/temps herr either. I would go even more crazy lol! DH and I used to go 1-3x a day but then I told him to wait two days to recharge his swimmers and now he's getting tired lol. We tried BD twice with no luck this weekend! Finally got it last night but I know I already ovulated Saturday night/Sunday morning. We BD Friday night so maybe that did the trick lol!

Not gonna do the Dr thing just yet but I do have it in the back of my mind. His Dunkin Donuts closed that was on his way to work so maybe that'll curb his caffeine. He takes a 5 hr energy every morning though...wonder how that affects things??? Back to google!

I was hoping that this new week would start a lot better than how my weekend ended. Not happening. Its 6am and I've had 45 min of sleep! DS got a top tooth 2 days ago so it has been pure hell. Ughhhhh. Poor lil guy.

Btw, I haven't gotten the emails either??? Wonder if its because I'm on my cell???

I had to go into my edit and redo my preference for the emails, I'm getting them now, maybe it was a hiccup on the site?

Maybe...I'll have to try that out with preferences. Didn't know that about Ibuprofen! I know not to take it during pregnancy so I don't ever take it unless I can't find the Tylenol lol.

I spotted yesterday after BD..... It was bright red, and the size of a pea..... Too early for implantation? I'm having sore BB's, light cramping, and a migraine.

I 'm doing ok. DH and I did not DTD last night ( he said he was tired :growlmad:) which messes up my plans to do SMEP which requires me to DTD every other day starting on CD 8. I will make up for it today however.

I 'm doing ok. DH and I did not DTD last night ( he said he was tired :growlmad:) which messes up my plans to do SMEP which requires me to DTD every other day starting on CD 8. I will make up for it today however.

I haven't done SMEP what is that?

Hello ladies!

I am back I was ill and asthma was bothering me, but now I am much better! I am now on 3DPO which came fast. I thought I was going to O on Saturday. I hope you ladies are doing ok.

Familylove: SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Plan- Here is the step-by-step instructions:

Cycle days 1-7
■CD1 is your first day of full flow
■Stock up on Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs)
■Stock up on Pregnancy Tests
■Mark start dates on your calendar: ■CD8 = BD (“Baby Dance”/have intercourse/”try”) every other day until you receive a positive OPK (+OPK)
■CD10 daily OPK tests

Cycle day 8
■BD, and plan to BD every other day until +OPK

Cycle day 10
■Start daily OPK testing until OPK turns positive

+OPK day
■BD today, tomorrow, and the next day.
■Skip a day and BD one more time.
■Mark test day on your calendar: +OPK day + 15 = test day
■If OPK never turns positive, BD every other day until your period (AF or “Aunt Flo/Flow”) arrives or until CD35

Test day (or CD35)

You can read more here: https://spermmeetseggplan.com/

Hello ladies!

I am back I was ill and asthma was bothering me, but now I am much better! I am now on 3DPO which came fast. I thought I was going to O on Saturday. I hope you ladies are doing ok.

Familylove: SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Plan- Here is the step-by-step instructions:

Cycle days 1-7
■CD1 is your first day of full flow
■Stock up on Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs)
■Stock up on Pregnancy Tests
■Mark start dates on your calendar: ■CD8 = BD (“Baby Dance”/have intercourse/”try”) every other day until you receive a positive OPK (+OPK)
■CD10 daily OPK tests

Cycle day 8
■BD, and plan to BD every other day until +OPK

Cycle day 10
■Start daily OPK testing until OPK turns positive

+OPK day
■BD today, tomorrow, and the next day.
■Skip a day and BD one more time.
■Mark test day on your calendar: +OPK day + 15 = test day
■If OPK never turns positive, BD every other day until your period (AF or “Aunt Flo/Flow”) arrives or until CD35

Test day (or CD35)

You can read more here: https://spermmeetseggplan.com/

Ah ok well that's what I do just no OPK's I just temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel