Anybody trying for #3?

Hi Dragonfly! Wow...twins!! It's definitely good to get familiar with your cycle. I never knew so much about my cycle LOL!

Good luck with catching an egg! I am hoping for the same! I think I was starting to go TTC crazy and its only been one month. I DEFINITELY gotta cool it or I might just end up in the looney bin heehee.

Oh, I know what you mean! Last month we had an oops, and I went crazy wondering if I was pregnant...I must have taken 20 hpts! I actually think I had a chemical, because I had a few faint positives before they went negative again. The whole thing was what led us to realize we wanted to start trying for #3.

Yeah I saw your spike! Hmmm maybe with the meds your body is gonna o earlier?? I can't temp, still up in the night with my son 1-3x a night so I already know my charts wouldn't be consistent. I think I may use OPKs this month to associate my ovulation pain with when I am actually gonna ovulate.

So call me obsessed but I ended up talking with my friend who is a PA and she told me that working out will only negatively impact TTC if I were skin and bones and wasn't having a normal cycle. She is the same body type as me and is due with her first in January AND 8 years older than me! After 6 months of her trying she didn't think she would ever get pregnant and then started working out and stopped alcohol and caffeine...and BAM she is pregnant lol!

I think I am just gonna go about my regular routine (minus coffee/alcohol) and hope for the best!

I'll be keeping watch of your chart!!

Oops just realized I am a day off on my cycle...I guess I can't count lol.

Lol aw lol still close, yeah I read that the metformin can cause spontaneous O but this early? I'm not really crampy but I haven't O'ed since I dont know when, so who knows how my body O's now. We've been BD'ing every other day as the doctor said to build up his lil guys(or girls) lol I'm just watching my chart and hoping for the best. I've started walking a lil bit more just because the meds make me feel really good and I have the energy to be more active, it's a good distraction from thinking about it too much which I tend to do lol

Hello ladies!

I am trying for #3 also! I am 14dpo and AF is due on Sept 2nd. I have been spotting on and off since yesterday morning. The color is a light pink. I was spotting this morning and this afternoon and now it is gone. I don't know what is going on. It did the same thing yesterday as well. FX for you ladies to recieve your BFP's soon!

Hello ladies!

I am trying for #3 also! I am 14dpo and AF is due on Sept 2nd. I have been spotting on and off since yesterday morning. The color is a light pink. I was spotting this morning and this afternoon and now it is gone. I don't know what is going on. It did the same thing yesterday as well. FX for you ladies to recieve your BFP's soon!

So what is the verdict???

Sorry I've been awol yet again lol. For some reason I'm not getting my emails saying that people have been responding.

Well I was spotting for 2 days and then AF came somewhat heavy for 2 days and then the 3rd day I was spotting. I think BCP is messing with me. I will be going to the Dr. on Monday to see if everything is okay with me.

How ya doing FamilyLove???

I see that your temps are going crazy!!! When is AF supposed to arrive for you?? I do believe I will be ovulating either tonight or tomorrow. First month I haven't worked out and I'm noticing I'm ovulating earlier. Not by much...just a day. Amazingly, it's not killing me this month like it did last month. So proud of DH...he actually remembered I'm ovulating soon and refrained from any...um..."guy time" if you get my drift LOL. He's like "I thought we would go to dinner tonight and then...." Yes...you must wine and dine my egg lol. I think if still nothing in the next two weeks I am going back to doing Jillian Michaels. I've just been feeling out of whack and not myself...and I am really hating it lol. Due for AF in less than two weeks so here's to catching that egg!!! LOL I got so damn annoyed last night that I went to bed before DH. I'm annoyed that I'm supposed to change all these things to try and get pregnant (which I've given up my hardcore workouts/alchohol/caffeine/etc) and DH hasn't changed anything to help. He's still eating like crap, he isn't very active (except his job...he delivers bread), and he loves his iced coffees. What doesn't help is that he is very overweight and I found out that can affect swimmers too. I just sometimes feel like it's not a joint effort to get pregnant. Maybe it's his swimmers that are the problem and not me?

Hi ladies I'm trying for #3 I have two divas and we are praying for a boy [-o<

Hi Navy! Divas...I like that. My daughter is such a diva too lol. Hope you get a boy! Are you trying anything different? I go by the Chinese Lunar Calendar and boy diet. I've also looked into other 'methods'.

So yeah...I think I ovulated today. Hoping to BD tonite but hubby is on his phone non stop so its kind of killing my mood. Doesn'r help I had one of our friends join us for dinner and we went a wee bit crazy with cocktails lol.

Im currently on cd 15 usually o between cd 18-20 however I just had a MMC aug 22 at 10w6d baby was measuring 7w3d. I miscarried naturally and were just not preventing it from happening. Have 2 other children. Would love a third to finish off our family

Hi, I'm just popping in. We're also TTC #3. DD is 3 and DS is 10 months soon. It took us a yr to conceive DS, so we started TTC again as soon as I got AF back after having DS. I'm still breast feeding a few times a day though, so we'll see. I'm also working out more than usual. I'm 5'5" and 105lbs and it hasn't affected my cycles (so far). If it does, I'll cut back. I didn't workout much before DS, and I found I was really tired during my pregnancy with him. Anyway, fx for bfp's to all of you!

Hi KendyJ! Love to have you butt in!! So sorry about your miscarriage. I've never had one but my sister in law did. Very sad. Lots of baby dust heading your way!!

Hi Hots! Welcome to our little page! I could only breastfeed 6 weeks :-( You're one lucky momma!

So I am quite annoyed tonight! We BD last night and tonight DH came home from a long week at work and bought some new beer (Sam Adams Oktoberfest) and proceeded to drink 7. Yes, 7 beers. He NEVER drinks so it has been quite an evening. Attempted BD again and that just would NOT work. I am still having ovulation pains so I am hoping yesterday did the trick. I'll know soon enough lol. I hate to complain....just needed to vent.

Hi! Trying for #3 here! I have 2 girls ages 7 and 9. I'm not temping or charting because it makes me crazy. I usually get ov pains so we'll see. I'm CD 18 now and still no sign of ovulation. I've been bd'ing a lot since af just in case. I'm stressing out dh though because I try to do it more than once a dayand he can't keep up lol. I'm pretty overweight but have lost 20 pounds since March. Hoping it helps.

My chart is p***ing me off! I go up I go down I have textbook EWCM then nothing I have cramps then nothing, I'm getting so frustrated!!!

How ya doing FamilyLove???

I see that your temps are going crazy!!! When is AF supposed to arrive for you?? I do believe I will be ovulating either tonight or tomorrow. First month I haven't worked out and I'm noticing I'm ovulating earlier. Not by much...just a day. Amazingly, it's not killing me this month like it did last month. So proud of DH...he actually remembered I'm ovulating soon and refrained from any...um..."guy time" if you get my drift LOL. He's like "I thought we would go to dinner tonight and then...." Yes...you must wine and dine my egg lol. I think if still nothing in the next two weeks I am going back to doing Jillian Michaels. I've just been feeling out of whack and not myself...and I am really hating it lol. Due for AF in less than two weeks so here's to catching that egg!!! LOL I got so damn annoyed last night that I went to bed before DH. I'm annoyed that I'm supposed to change all these things to try and get pregnant (which I've given up my hardcore workouts/alchohol/caffeine/etc) and DH hasn't changed anything to help. He's still eating like crap, he isn't very active (except his job...he delivers bread), and he loves his iced coffees. What doesn't help is that he is very overweight and I found out that can affect swimmers too. I just sometimes feel like it's not a joint effort to get pregnant. Maybe it's his swimmers that are the problem and not me?

Lol aw, that's awesome he remembered. I have no idea what's going on with my temps I'm getting really irritated about it tho. Idk why I'm not getting my emails on this thread?? I just saw this only because I went back in the thread... Anyway I feel your frustration on the we have to change our stuff but the guys get missed. Thankfully since we have been at this for so long the hubby is in his baby making grove he cut all alcohol, coffee, and tight undies, if your really concerned maybe a doctor visit would help? I'm burned out right now, I don't know when af is coming (thanks PCOS) so I get extra waiting, I could just cry.

Welcome Third! At least I'm not the only one with frustrating DH heehee. No charting/temps herr either. I would go even more crazy lol! DH and I used to go 1-3x a day but then I told him to wait two days to recharge his swimmers and now he's getting tired lol. We tried BD twice with no luck this weekend! Finally got it last night but I know I already ovulated Saturday night/Sunday morning. We BD Friday night so maybe that did the trick lol!

Not gonna do the Dr thing just yet but I do have it in the back of my mind. His Dunkin Donuts closed that was on his way to work so maybe that'll curb his caffeine. He takes a 5 hr energy every morning though...wonder how that affects things??? Back to google!

I was hoping that this new week would start a lot better than how my weekend ended. Not happening. Its 6am and I've had 45 min of sleep! DS got a top tooth 2 days ago so it has been pure hell. Ughhhhh. Poor lil guy.

Btw, I haven't gotten the emails either??? Wonder if its because I'm on my cell???

Eek!!! Your chart is scary looking Family! I'm sure it'll start being more normal soon. I know I would be just as frustrated!

Hi Navy! Divas...I like that. My daughter is such a diva too lol. Hope you get a boy! Are you trying anything different? I go by the Chinese Lunar Calendar and boy diet. I've also looked into other 'methods'.

So yeah...I think I ovulated today. Hoping to BD tonite but hubby is on his phone non stop so its kind of killing my mood. Doesn'r help I had one of our friends join us for dinner and we went a wee bit crazy with cocktails lol.

You would not believe LOl!
I have read about the diet I will do more research on the calender. I think in general the entire family would be pleased to have a boy...our family on both sides are overloaded with when

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->