Anyone 1dpo today and testing July 21/22?

I've got a couple Wal-Mart cheapies too, which I'll use uf I wind up testing early!

Oh cheapies all the way here too....if all goes well then i would crack out a cb digi for confirmation!

I know, not disappointed yet, I know it's early, I just couldn't wait anymore lol those little tests under my bathroom sink have been calling my name haha!

I know, not disappointed yet, I know it's early, I just couldn't wait anymore lol those little tests under my bathroom sink have been calling my name haha!

I'm 5dpo and resisting the urge! Try again in a week and I'm sure you will see something!

How is everyone else doing? 5dpo here and it's been a long wait. I'm just lucky that my DH had Monday and Tuesday off this week so that kept my mind off testing. God save me once he goes back to work Wednesday!

Ha ha i definitely know that feeling- go again tomorrow and keep us updated!

What's up ladies? Any updates? I'm 7dpo today. Been feeling a bit crampy and very gassy. Hope those are good signs!

Hi, may I join? 1 dpo here. Would really like to wait it with you all. That way it's easier. I am having backache and on and off cramps which might be residual o pain. baby dust to all.

In fact, here's my chart for what it's worth...lol

ttcdfw, I am in total shock to see your chart. it's exactly like mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-15-22-49-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-15-22-49-00.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2
Can I join please? I'm 7dpo today and AF due 20th. I stupidly peed on stick last night and feeling bummed by BFN................!!! I know it was waaaay early. Couldn't stop myself.

How do you stop yourself from testing early ladies? Any tips?

Can I join please? I'm 7dpo today and AF due 20th. I stupidly peed on stick last night and feeling bummed by BFN................!!! I know it was waaaay early. Couldn't stop myself.

How do you stop yourself from testing early ladies? Any tips?

Welcome! Haha I have no tips I'm hanging on by a thread and everything seems like a symptom!

As if I wasn't already going crazy enough... I've just been to the toilet and sorry for TMI but there was a big glob of cream coloured cm with a tiny dot of pinky brown in it! I've never had this before... I don't remember if this happened with my previous pregnancy!

It's made me excited but I don't want to get my hopes up!

Hi everyone, hope it's ok to join. I think I'm 6dpo and testing 21st, AF due 23rd. I will cave an use cheap tests before then though! Last night I was woken up by pain in my stomach, the same as ovulation pain. I also have really tender breasts but that's normal for me after ovulation. Just can't seem to remember how early they start aching though! Also I have heartburn today, I know 100% that it's far too early for heartburn related to pregnancy but it haunted me through my last pregnancy and is completely forgotten until today!

As if I wasn't already going crazy enough... I've just been to the toilet and sorry for TMI but there was a big glob of cream coloured cm with a tiny dot of pinky brown in it! I've never had this before... I don't remember if this happened with my previous pregnancy!

It's made me excited but I don't want to get my hopes up!

Could be implantation bleeding! Woo!

Hi everyone, hope it's ok to join. I think I'm 6dpo and testing 21st, AF due 23rd. I will cave an use cheap tests before then though! Last night I was woken up by pain in my stomach, the same as ovulation pain. I also have really tender breasts but that's normal for me after ovulation. Just can't seem to remember how early they start aching though! Also I have heartburn today, I know 100% that it's far too early for heartburn related to pregnancy but it haunted me through my last pregnancy and is completely forgotten until today!

Yay welcome! 7dpo here so we are close. I'm thinking of testing Monday or maybe Tuesday. But I have some cheap tests that are calling my name ;)

Hey sweety! I added a link to my chart in my signature - if you wanna view it, feel free! :) Hope your TWW is going well!

9 dpo now, been testing daily with cheapies lol all bfn's but I know it's still early. I was up half the night last night bc my boobs were so sore and that's not common for me. Hope that's a good sign!

Hey sweety! I added a link to my chart in my signature - if you wanna view it, feel free! :) Hope your TWW is going well!

Thank you. I am 3dpo or may be 2 no idea. ff is still to confirm it. You are 3days ahead of me so, it would be interesting to see your chart as it progresses. Baby dust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->