Anyone 4 - 5 weeks pregnant?

when is the earliest a person can find out if it is twins?

Not sure, but I'd actually take twins just to get two for the price of one! Soph, I hope you are feeling better!

I think when I go back at 9 weeks for my first scan they should be able to see if there are 2, but I really don't know. My SIL didn't find out with hers until her 20 week ultrasound.

Today I feel fine, except hungry and I get sick if I wait to long to eat. I'm sure its not twins, I just got a little nutty yesterday. :D

Hi Ladies, - msarkowsi nice to see you here too - we are also same edd!

Twins... wow... imagine! Wouldn't it be a blessing! They can see it at your first scan unless one is hiding behind the other.

I have a tooth that is killing me on and off apparently that's a preggo sign it needed to be pulled ages ago but it stopped bothering me so i left it...now I'm sorry i did.

My Mam is not well just brought to hospital yesterday i live 100miles away so will go tomorrow to see her hope test results are good news would die if anything happened her.

Symptoms - well today was sore boobs followed by extreme bloating (constipation) with a side of twinging on lower ab..constant peeing but trying to keep drinking the water regardless.

Roll on tomorrow - Doc appoint at 10am:happydance: - Breakfast out:coffee: - 2hr drive home:dohh:
Chat soon - hope everyone ok?

*waves*

HI all, I'm sick again today. I almost vomited at the kids swim lesson, but was able to keep it together (I'm not ready to announce to my friends yet, so I'm grateful!) DH was lovely today and went shopping, bought lots of food that he knows I can eat (THai peanut noodles, sour candies, STEAK,) and a few new things to try and see if I could eat. I'm still having lots of time in the bathroom with loose bowels, and I'm still exhausted. I finally got around to doing laundry and it looks like the washer is breaking.

Re: twins. Oh I would love twins. I've always wanted twins...and my brother's twin boys are just adorable. But thinking about it has me in a panic, not sure how I would do it with DH traveling for work all the time. I'm anxious for my scan in 3 weeks to tell me so at least I will know one way or the other.

Elly--sorry about your mum, I hope all will be ok. Sending positive thoughts for her.

elly hope your mum is ok xx

sophist - i'm feeling super sick this am. been feeling a bit queasy on and off for a few days but super spewy this morning. and i hear you with the loose bowels and exhaustion, I've been sleeping 10 hours a night (would do more if i could!)

hope everyone else feeling ok?

xx

hi
my partner is 5 weeks and 2 days due either 2nd or 3rd of march as doctor and midwife say different days and wont get the right due date til dating scan in a few weeks yay!!!

Elly, how was the doctor's appt? How is your mom doing? I hope everything is ok

Sophist, hope you are feeling better today!

Rainbow, same goes for you!

kns, congrats to you and your partner! I just saw you on the March Mommies thread. How exciting! I'm due March 4, so not far behind and I've also had 2 losses. It is a scary but exciting time.

AFM, some slight boob tenderness and some pulling twinges in my uterus. My boobs are definitely bigger too and DH keeps wanting to grab them! No ms yet. A little tiredness but not too bad. I'm nervous for my early scan on July 13th. I'm trying not to think about it too much and just enjoy every day of being pregnant.

Hope everyone is well!

elly hope your mum is ok xx

sophist - i'm feeling super sick this am. been feeling a bit queasy on and off for a few days but super spewy this morning. and i hear you with the loose bowels and exhaustion, I've been sleeping 10 hours a night (would do more if i could!)

hope everyone else feeling ok?

xx

Sorry to hear it. I hope it gets better as the day goes on. :( My mw says be grateful for the loose bowels because most ladies are constipated...not much consolation.

Elly, how was the doctor's appt? How is your mom doing? I hope everything is ok

Sophist, hope you are feeling better today!

Rainbow, same goes for you!

kns, congrats to you and your partner! I just saw you on the March Mommies thread. How exciting! I'm due March 4, so not far behind and I've also had 2 losses. It is a scary but exciting time.

AFM, some slight boob tenderness and some pulling twinges in my uterus. My boobs are definitely bigger too and DH keeps wanting to grab them! No ms yet. A little tiredness but not too bad. I'm nervous for my early scan on July 13th. I'm trying not to think about it too much and just enjoy every day of being pregnant.

Hope everyone is well!

Thank you! So far so good this morning. It's beyond me how I can wake up after 9-10 hours of sleep and still feel tired! Crazy.

Thanks ladies for asking after my Mam, She is still in hospital, she is in good form considering, but know she is doing her best to keep me from worrying, waiting on results of tests done today.

Sophist; i am opposite to you and rainbowpea i am blocked up:blush: with this comes the extreme bloating which nearly makes me look pregnant already and the nearly bulging out of my work clothes!! Not good either when it comes to pushing :blush: i am frightened i could do harm to buba. So trying to fill my day with lots of orange juice and fruit and veg.

Heart tree: Doctors appointment was fine over here they just do a preg test and write a letter to book you into your choice of hospital. Doc said my test was a very strong positive so i was happy with that and was told to ring epu to arrange an earlier scan..she recommended about 7-8 wks and said that if epu would not do it that early i should go private...so rang epu of course they said 9 wks only so think will book private one earlier just to have piece of mind. glad your symptoms are showing a bit for you now i know how none can get you more nervous than one should.

congrats kns.

Elly - wishing the best for your mom

Hearty - don't stress about your scan....everything will be fine :)

I still have no real symptoms of pregnancy, so I am taking it as a good sign that everything is going to be ok this time. I for one am hoping the morning sickness stays away! I could do without that symptom for sure.......

Elly, glad the tests are looking good! Please update us on your mom. I'm thinking about you.

MsA, I thought you were away for the weekend? Couldn't stay away could you lovey. Glad to hear you are feeling good. I have some sore boobs, but not too bad. A bit of insomnia. A little twinge feeling in my right ovary area..trying not to stress about it.

How's everyone else feeling?

Nope, as soon as my company left, I was on here, lol!

hi
hows the symptoms this week?
my partner is starting to have trouble sleeping.
dizzy spells gettting worse. they were just at night now they are all through the night and first thing in morning.
this is the worst for me....
wind!!!!
last night she wouldnt stop! but she had bad stomach pains last night i'm hoping its trapped wind or somethng but told her to call doctor or midwife to speak to them as she needs to mention spotting over weekend (only once)
her boobs wreck and moody (she won't admit it though)
these sound familiar to anyone???
stacey
xxxxx

Hi Stacey, I've had trouble sleeping too. Last night I finally got a good nights sleep, but I've had a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep the past few nights. My boobs hurt, especially at night after I take my bra off. I don't have the other symptoms you mention but I know a lot of other women do.

I've been starving lately. Sometimes I'll eat and then 10 minutes later I'll feel starving but also kind of nauseous. I'll eat again and feel ok. It's weird.

How's everyone else?

For the dizzy spells, it could be low blood sugar. Try eating before bed.

Hearty - I was like that the first time, but this time, I rarely feel hungry. I read in my pregnancy book last night that one theory for eating like a teenage boy, is that you are going to be expecting a boy. It said boys tend to be hungrier then girls. If that is true, you'll have the boy and I'll have the girl....they can hook up:) lol!

Hee hee, we can arrange the wedding now!

I keep thinking it is a boy for some reason. I secretly want a girl, but I'll take a boy of course! I just want to keep this one!

It's gotta be in Cali though:)

I keep thinking mine is a boy too for some reason, no idea why. But yes, I will take whatever I get as well. My OH this morning was trying to tell me it's twins! I was like please don't say that, I need to go back to work after my mat leave is complete, and finding a sitter for 1 is hard enough, nevermind 2!!

Oh, I'd take twins in a heartbeat. Be efficient about it and get two babies in one pregnancy. Then I could close up shop. Maybe I'm having twins which is why I'm so hungry! DH has twins in his family!

Ok, we'll do the wedding in Cali. October is the nicest month in the San Francisco area. Plus, my birthday is in October. We could do something in Golden Gate Park. It is beautiful there!

oooh, that sounds like a great plan! I bet it would be beautiful.

My OH has twins in his family as well, and my dad's sister had twins (one died before birth though), so I am not sure if I am going to get that gene or not?! It would be nice to have it done in one shot for sure, but I could see me in a mental institute. Two of me at the same time, yikes!!! I was a bad kid, so I know I am destined to get the payback my mom always promised me, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->