Anyone 4 - 5 weeks pregnant?

Hi All...

I'm having a rough day today. I dreamed last night my MW told me the baby had died, but hadn't done a scan or hcg levels or anything. I was demanding to know how she could possibly know that with no tests. So they did a scan and the baby was alive, but she kept telling me it was dying anyway and that I should take cytotec to "speed it up" so I could go on with my life. I woke up feeling distraught and worried about LO all day. I keep feeling like I'm going to cry.

I know its early, but I'm already so attached to this baby and I will be devastated if I lose him/her.

I'm also down 5 lbs. I feel like I'm eating & I still haven't vomited, but I have no appetite, and I'm losing weight every day. DH keeps reassuring me that LO will take whatever he/she needs, even if I'm not getting what *I* need...but I'm so worried there will be ketones flowing through to the baby and damaging it if I'm losing weight.

Anyone else feeling worried & crazy?

Soph - I was told I am leaking amniotic fluid (without it actually being tested), so I know how you feel. I am devastated at the fact that I might be losing this baby. I am waiting for my blood test results to see if my HCG levels are still increasing or not. I had a dream a week or two ago that I lost the baby, and now I feel like that nightmare is coming true.....

Soph and Mel, I feel the same way. It is so hard to believe in a positive outcome. I have this ongoing stitch in my right ovary area which has me worried. I had it more severely in my last pregnancy and that one ended very early. They never diagnosed it. I have it when I'm not pregnant too, but I just can't seem to shake the feeling that it is causing something wrong in my uterus. I also have NO morning sickness and I'm 6 weeks today. My last 2 pregnancies I felt it by now. I'm worried, worried, worried and can't seem to shake it.

All we can do is take each day as they come. We need to try our best to enjoy the fact that we are pregnant each day that we are. I know it is easier said than done. There really isn't much more we can do though.

xoxo ~ Amanda

Soph - I was told I am leaking amniotic fluid (without it actually being tested), so I know how you feel. I am devastated at the fact that I might be losing this baby. I am waiting for my blood test results to see if my HCG levels are still increasing or not. I had a dream a week or two ago that I lost the baby, and now I feel like that nightmare is coming true.....

Oh that's terrible. Why do they think you are leaking? Could it just be urine? I will be saying a prayer for you and your LO.

Soph and Mel, I feel the same way. It is so hard to believe in a positive outcome. I have this ongoing stitch in my right ovary area which has me worried. I had it more severely in my last pregnancy and that one ended very early. They never diagnosed it. I have it when I'm not pregnant too, but I just can't seem to shake the feeling that it is causing something wrong in my uterus. I also have NO morning sickness and I'm 6 weeks today. My last 2 pregnancies I felt it by now. I'm worried, worried, worried and can't seem to shake it.

All we can do is take each day as they come. We need to try our best to enjoy the fact that we are pregnant each day that we are. I know it is easier said than done. There really isn't much more we can do though.

xoxo ~ Amanda

Hopefully it is just a corpus luteum feeding your baby lots and lots of good hormones so he or she can grow, grow, grow! I know what you mean about not being able to shake the worry. My last loss took me completely by surprise--I thought that being 15w and having heard a HB and felt him move that I was in the clear. When I lost him I thought I would never be able to feel "in the clear" again until the baby is actually safely in my arms. It doesn't help knowing that 2 women on my street had still born babies at 40 wks--the worry never goes away.

Hopefully it is just a corpus luteum feeding your baby lots and lots of good hormones so he or she can grow, grow, grow! I know what you mean about not being able to shake the worry. My last loss took me completely by surprise--I thought that being 15w and having heard a HB and felt him move that I was in the clear. When I lost him I thought I would never be able to feel "in the clear" again until the baby is actually safely in my arms. It doesn't help knowing that 2 women on my street had still born babies at 40 wks--the worry never goes away.

Oh my god, that is terrifying! My first loss happened at 10 weeks. There was a heartbeat and things looked good. So yes, the worry is constant and will be until the babe is in our arms. No such thing as "in the clear" for us I guess.

Thanks Soph. I don't think it is urine as it is clear and doesn't have a urine type smell to it. It's kind of odorless (I think).

I wish we could all be able to feel assured that everything is going to be ok.

Thanks Soph. I don't think it is urine as it is clear and doesn't have a urine type smell to it. It's kind of odorless (I think).

I wish we could all be able to feel assured that everything is going to be ok.

When my water broke with my son, the fluid smelled like vinegar, really strong.

I'm still not really believing it is amniotic fluid for sure.....I want a test done to find out, but I will have to wait until Wednesday when I see my doctor (and pray that they have the test)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->