Anyone 4 - 5 weeks pregnant?

Oh this is a sign... my only daughter is called Sophie!

Hi there im 4w and 5 days...How are you feeling? ive not too many symtoms yet....im very catious but trying to keep positive. x

Oh this is a sign... my only daughter is called Sophie!

I hope its a good luck charm for you! :)

Hi there im 4w and 5 days...How are you feeling? ive not too many symtoms yet....im very catious but trying to keep positive. x

I have lots of symptoms, but I keep worrying it will be all for nothing, but in all my 6 pregnancies, I've never had any symptoms this early! I'm hoping it means Little Bub is cranking out lots of hormones that will help him/her stick!

Well i dont have any symptoms at all yet - other than feeling dizzy at times. This was how i had a feeling i was preg again.

NO sore boobs/ nips, morn sickness yet........ but im sure it will come.

Just eager to get by 9weeks, as that was when my last preg ended!

Hi Rainbow - im also exactly 5wks tomorrow (tues)

we must be due the same day then 1st march? how are you feeling? i was feeling really stressed out (had mmc in nov) but trying to chill out a bit now! x

Hi girls, I'm joining too. I'm 4+3 today. I also don't have any symptoms. Trying not to worry. I'm just the opposite of you Soph, in my last 2 pregnancies I had major sore boobs and mild AF like cramps. Neither of those pregnancies came to fruition. I'm hoping this lack of symptoms means something is going right! I've read about so many women who have had babies with tons of early symptoms. AND so many women who didn't even know they were pregnant and had healthy babies. I went to school with a girl who didn't know she was pregnant until 7 months in! She was a runner and didn't get many periods anyway. She had no symptoms at all and didn't show until one morning her belly just popped out!

I have faith that we're all going to be ok.

How is everyone today?

Oh my gosh I am so sick this morning. I can't get out of the bathroom for all the cramping. I have to drive in to see my MW today, and I'm really hoping I'm better this afternoon.

Hi Rainbow and Kafs...im also 5 wks tomorrow...we are all due on the same day!!!!:happydance:

Know excatly what you mean kafs when you saw you just cant wait to get to 9 wks well im 10 wks and im the same think i will relax more once i pass that.

Hearty looking forward to catching up every wk.

Hi Sophies, your a little ahead of me so you can pass down to us the wk to come

Symptoms have increased today boobs have swollen and tiredness is kicking in big time! Was driving into work and my eyes were closing... same on the way home..lids just get really heavy..its mad. Talk soon everyone. x

I feel like the youngster in the group. At 4+3 I'm due March 4! I can't wait to get to where you all are! The longest I got was 10+5. I will feel so much better once I get to 12 weeks. Sometimes I wish I could pick up and 10+5 again and take it from there. The anticipation of nausea is killing me! I'm going on vacation next month. I'll be 8 weeks and I'm quite sure I'll be very sick. I'll take it if it means I get to keep this one though!!!

Well, my appointment went well--mostly just toured the birth suite and talked about my history. I go back in 3 weeks for a scan and do to some labs. She wants me to start on a low dose aspirin regimen.

She said its really unusual that I'm so sick already, and she asked a couple times how sure I am on my dates. Too bad I know when I conceived...because it would be nice to have her say "guess what you are due a month sooner than you thought!" I guess we will just wait and see what the scan says!

Soph, how nice would that be to be a month later than you thought! I think it's funny when docs ask if we're sure when we conceived. I ovulate late and with my last 2 pregnancies they kept assuming I should be further along because they were measuring me from the first day of my last period. I kept telling them I ovulate late. They didn't seem to listen or believe me. I had to bring in my temp charts to prove it. I've decided to lie to them about my period this time so I don't have to deal with the hassle.

How are you feeling? Why the aspirin? I'm taking it because I had a blood clot in my first pregnancy. Did your doctor give a reason? Mine doesn't think I need it but I'm taking it anyway.

My MW suspects Antiphospholipid syndrome. She put me on a very low dose of aspirin, and says it won't hurt, but it may help if that is going on (until we have the blood work back and know for sure.)

This kid is on a rampage today. I'm starting to wonder if there's more than one, I'm so sick and just exhausted and starving.

Hey MsA, welcome!!

How is everyone else doing?

Soph, maybe there is more than one! Twins!!!

I'm looking forward to some symptoms to make this experience feel more real. I know I'll regret that statement once I start feeling them though!

fancy meeting you in here Hearty (and Elly) :)

I for one and hoping the morning sickness stays away! I still have no symptoms, other then being tired and frequent urination.......I tell ya, I don't seem to mind going to bed at 9:30 now, instead of 11:00! I think I am feeling better the next day because of that now:)

Soph, maybe there is more than one! Twins!!!

I was panicking about the idea all day yesterday. Today I think I'm silly for worrying about it. But then I haven't been quite as sick today so I'm able to be more rational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->