Anyone 4 - 5 weeks pregnant?

I was a good kid but my DH was a bad kid! LOL! He caused his mother so much grief! I'm terrified to have even one of him running around!

lol! I think my OH was worse then me. I can only pray that this child is better behaved then what we both were. And I pray it doesn't have our stubborness either.

Hi girls how are we all feeling? I'm feeling super stressed atm as my boobs have got less and less sore over last 2 days and have been having no tummy pains, same happened with my mmc except I didn't worry about it then. Threw up this morning but was also sick all the way through last time. Was going to pay for a private scan at 8 weeks bt they also do a package for people who have had mmc's-£400 for weekly scans from 7-13 weeks. What do you think?

if it will put you at ease, then go for it. Is that cost for each week though?? If it is, I would just pick one week and do it for reassurance.

The symptoms can come and go, so I wouldn't read too much into it right now. I still don't have any real symptoms, and when I do get them, they come and go. Just try not to stress yourself out any.

Hi Ladies! Was just reading the last two pages - heart tree and msarkozi - ye put a smile on my face! I would love twins too...i have twin brothers and its in the family - i think.

Rainbow Pea - I have been so cautious and nervous these days and i know my husband is to, my last pregnancy ended at 6w2d - that's tomorrow, however i didn't find out till i thought i was nearly 8 wks and i miscarried at 10 wks. I too have been obsessing over my symptoms as they just disappeared last time around the 6w 5d mark. I did and still do wake up and check for them and i am experiencing a dip in them no...but i still have them and I've read loads that say this happens often...i have to be positive but to tell the truth i am petrified that it will turn out the same as the last time. I too am booking a scan for later next wk for reassurance its €120 for one scan here.

My Mam came out of hospital today test so far good but back for more tests in two wks...thanks for asking guys...:hugs:

glad to hear about your mom Elly :)

Can a person keep taking pregnancy tests to find out, or would that not work? A scan is a good idea though to reassure

I think i read somewhere that when the hormone builds to a certain point in your body it does or might not show on a test so i wouldn't personally use that as reassurance. For me it will be a scan..my doctor had told me that if epu wouldn't do it between 7-8 wks she would recommend a private one.

do you have a scan booked already? I think you said you did, but I don't feel like going back to look, lol! sorry!

Yay elly glad ur mum is on the mend! 400 is for the package, a scan a week from 7-13 weeks which is quite good as one scan is 100. Not booked one yet as don't know what to do! Boobs are a bit sorer this am though and am feeling sick so fx! Have got midwife apt at 1 so will see what she says. Reassuring to know that others have dips in their symptoms too.

Rainbow and Elly, I had dips with my first pregnancy a lot. When I lost the baby, it was growing perfectly with a perfect heartbeat. It was a blood clot that knocked it out of place, not a mmc. So don't worry too much about the symptoms coming and going if you can help it. Of course that is much easier said than done. I'm gearing up for my scan on Tuesday and am expecting bad news. It's almost the only way I can cope with getting the scan.

Rainbow, I like the weekly scan idea. You only have 5 more days to wait if you do the package deal. We could get our scans together on Tuesday!!!

Elly, I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing better. What a relief.

Hearty - I am staying optimistic for you. We already have the wedding plans for the babies after all:) I know it's easier to prepare yourself, but you are going to be so excited when that scan shows everything is just right.

Does anyone else find that they have less of an appetite? There are times that I do get hungry, but most of the time I'm not very hungry. Last night I barely ate my supper, so I made sure I ate a snack before going to bed so I am still getting the nutrients I need. But I don't know if I should be concered about lack of appetite?!

6 weeks and 1 day pregnant, stabbing pains like period paind just a tiny bit better though.
got to get booked into EPU if it lasts more than 2 days or gets worse :(
xxx

Mel, I had that lack of appetite for a few days. I go from being starving, to not wanting to eat anything, but I really haven't had any nausea. I think it is normal.

Stacey, I don't know what those stabbing pains could be. Perhaps stretching ligaments? It's good that your partner will get them checked out. Better to be on the safe side.

Good to know. I am still gaining weight, so as long as I don't start losing weight, I think I should be ok?!

Lots of women lose weight the first trimester oddly enough. I honestly wouldn't worry. Your hcg levels were spot on.

I'm down about 3 lbs now. I'm hungry all the time, but when I eat I'm satisfied with just a few bites. (That should read: nauseated by the thought of more than a few bites.) I still haven't vomited, but sometimes my stomach hurts so bad I think I would feel better if I did.

About a week and a half until my check up and scan...I can't wait to have that comfort of seeing a HB.

Well I was certainly hungry this morning. I had to eat my lunch an hour before noon! Guess it just comes and goes. I hear you Soph, sometimes it is actually better if you would just vomit!

So I'm still undecided about the scan! Going away for the weekend so will decide when I get back! Midwife appt. was yesterday and she seemed sure that I still had preg symptoms and was really lovely so feel much better.

Heart tree - Tues for scan eek! you'll be great! xx

i've lost my appetite too, but today not feeling so sick yet so maybe will catch up eating today!

Glad you are feeling a little better Rainbow. Good idea to think about the scan options. Have a wonderful weekend away!

PS - In the cautiously hopeful thread, Smudgelicious had the same fears about losing her symptoms. She's 9 or 10 weeks along. She got a scan and had every expectation that the bub hadn't survived. She found out yesterday that it was jumping all around and practically waving to her. Just goes to show that symptoms, or lack thereof, can mean nothing.

Thanks for posting that heart tree its reassuring to hear it...its such a worring time for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->