Anyone around 3DPO and want to join in?

miana

TTC #1
Reaction score
I'm currently 3DPO today and I hate the tww.... As I'm sure we all do :)
I wouldn't mind a buddy or a few to wait with me. I usually don't like to symptom spot but this month was out first with clomid and I had 3 eggs ready to go this round, so I think I will be spotting this month even if I try not to ha ha.

Let's go!

Hi hope u don't mind me posting as I don't post very often at all.
I am about 2/3 DPO I got positive OPK on Monday and Tuesday (not sure why I tested Tuesday).
I have a nearly 2 year old daughter who was conceived first month of trying in 2012. I don't know but I have a niggly feeling the 2nd is going to be quite hard to conceive - I am totally overweight also which doesn't help (never lost baby weight).

No symptoms so far........that's probably a bad sign?

Hi w22klb:) I think not having symptoms this early is normal. Normally you shouldn't have any symptoms till implantation anyway so I'm sure it's fine :)
It sucks waiting especially when it was so easy to have your daughter first time around. It should be the simplest thing to do but it just takes so long sometimes.
The weight thing can be an issue but I see and know lots of women who aren't in their peak physical shape that have no problem getting pregnant so I would count yourself out just yet ;)

Thanks for reasurance, I agree about waiting - hate it. I am the kind of person that needs to know "now" if you know what I mean.

Are you having any symptoms yet? I don't know much about clomid but I've seen it on here mentioned a few times with the outcome = a baby 👶.

I fight with myself sometimes thinking I have a symptom and getting really excited - then I tell myself not to be do stupid you haven't even implanted yet.

Is it possible to get symptoms before implantation?

I did have a short luteal phase (10 days) 2 years ago but this time according to my OPK it's 13 days?

Let's hope the outcome = baby ha ha
I know people do symptom spot straight after O bit I think maybe it's more to do with the progesterone in your system
Increasing rather than anything to do with being pregnant? But I could be wrong?
I when I was charting and doing opks I was actually getting it wrong. They were all telling me it was CD14-16 but it's actually CD10 or 11 each month so I guess it was a bit out of whack. We always managed to be BDing those earlier days anyway it still no luck.
Blood tests are the best way to do it, you get an accurate reading of your levels.
Have you had any symptoms yet? I only seem to have some light cramping(like before AF) and (tmi) a little constipated ha ha....... But who knows?

Hi... Can I join in? I think I'm 3dpo today... Was looking for a thread to hang out in! We are ttc#2, 2nd month now, had a chemical last month I'm pretty sure. I also have a horrid feeling it's going to take some time, good luck! X

Of course you can join Geckorachel :) sorry to hear about your chemical :( but it's a new month so anything could happen!
I thought it would be an easy thing to get pregnant and it's taken us ages, so you'll probably get a BFP in no time! ha ha
Good luck :) keep us posted on any symptoms.

It seems to be a pretty mysterious thing... I don't get how you ensure you have every chance each month and sometimes it just doesn't happen... When will you test? X

I'm thinking of testing next weekend, probably the 9th? I'm sure I'll cave and POAS earlier but I'll try and hold off ;)

Oooh you're patient!!! I don't think there's any point setting a date for me... I've already tested, mostly to see how crap the ics are. I'll probably do one a day just because I'm weak. I don't want to do more tjan one a day though... I get obsessed x

Hi, yeah me too totally impatient - poas today totally bfn but I was expecting it anyway.

No symptoms apart from a few cramps but I can't remember if that was normal in a non pregnant situation ifywim.

Hi geckorachel thanks for joining.

I am going to test every day from Tuesday I think that's when back at work and can get my hands of some more. I have 1 clear blue digital in cupboard but I will save that until I get a faint +.

Keeping my hopes up - told dh if not pregnant this month beware of my mood I will be so fed up 😖

Is more earwax than normal a symptom? TMI but I am producing loads.

Hi everyone I'm 3dpo today, been TTC for the last 6 months, had a chemical in march, two losses in 2012 at 12 weeks then 11 weeks followed by our little boy being born Oct last year, now 9 months, I'm 43 in Nov so times not on my side but hoping we can be lucky again just once more, be nice to wait with others:) good luck everyone xxx

Welcome oasis717 glad u can join.

Sorry about your losses I could never begin to imagine what it must feel like.

Hopefully we can all support each other in our bfp's.

When r u planning on testing? Do you have any symptoms. So far I have had a few cramps and more earwax than usual (gross I know). I am 6/7 dpo.

Thank you xxx I'm a terrible poas aholic I started testing at 2dpo! Some cramping today but I had that last month x

It's weird isn't in you never know a symptom is a symptom as you never took any notice of things before like cramping, I can't remember if that's normal before af either!

Ha ha I'm not sure if an abundance of earwax is a symptom but if you do get a BFP this month then it is a symptom ;)
Welcome Oasis! :wave: sorry to hear about your losses too. As frustrating as it is to not get pregnant for so long, I can imagine it would be that much harder worrying you might lose it early on :(
I nearly didn't buy any HPT's the other day so as to stop myself testing early..... So I my chances of NOT testing early is very unlikely ha ha.

5 DPO today, no real symptoms? Just the usual light cramping, sort of fluttery feeling. I did have a sharp stabby pain on the left side at 3 DPO but that could have been something else really?Too early.

Another hot flush night which was so annoying! Ha ha but that's it :)

Thanks Miana, yes I had the same stabbing in one side yest but not today just mild cramps, I think my cycles are only just getting back on track after my son as my lp was shorter and o was later, I'm back to 12/13 day lp and o on day 14/15 so hopefully normal now:) xxx

Hi ladies, mind if I join? 3 dpo today. im on 5mg folic acid and hoping for a miracle. baby dust to all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->