Anyone around 3DPO and want to join in?

Welcome doodlegirl.

I might be caving in later and pop to tesco when I take my dogs for a walk....

Welcome doodlegirl :wave: good luck this month :)

Hi doodlegirl loads luck to you:) I've been taking pregnacare for the last 3 months xx

Hi ladies,

Can I join in? I'm 3 dpo today. Dh and I are ttc#1 with MFI. This would be his 1st month on a vitamin regimen that contains the same components as ConceptionXR so fx'd it works. I'm going to start testing at 10 dpo. I'm feeling really good about this cycle so fx'd. Hopefully we conceive soon, if not we plan to do iui in October.

Fx'd for all of us.

Miana fx'd for you...3 follicles give you really good chances. Who knows you may come out with twins lol.

Hi mzhwd, your temps are looking v good, wishing you and all of us loads luck, come on bfp's:) xxx

I really hope it does work first round. I wasn't going to get my hopes up but they are, can't help it :)
I just know if it doesn't work I can try again next month but I'll be extremely devastated if I get a :bfn:
I think I'll be a cry baby for a few days at least ha ha

Welcome and good luck Mzhwd! :wave:

Hi ladies ,

Can I come and join you? I'm a mummy to a 3 year old and ttc #2. I'm 3 dpo today! Xx

Hi ladies,

Can I join in? I'm 3 dpo today. Dh and I are ttc#1 with MFI. This would be his 1st month on a vitamin regimen that contains the same components as ConceptionXR so fx'd it works. I'm going to start testing at 10 dpo. I'm feeling really good about this cycle so fx'd. Hopefully we conceive soon, if not we plan to do iui in October.

Fx'd for all of us.

What is MFI - sorry I don't know?

Welcome lauraimee05 fx you get your + soon.

Thanks ladies. :babydust: to us all

Welcome Lauraamiee05

W22KLB no problem. MFI is male factor infertility. As of last SA DH has low motility and count. It usually takes 3 months for a new cycle of sperm, but some people have had luck in as little as 1 month. Of course each circumstance can be different, but I'm very prayerful. It's been a long time coming. I honestly wish that we would've started ttc earlier in our marriage, if I would've know that we would have such a long and trying journey. But everything happens for a reason.

Hi girls I would love to join this thread if that's ok? I'm only 1dpo today :( I'm a very impatient person so 2 weeks seems like an eternity to me!

Welcome Lauraamiee :wave: and Trappy :wave:
I'm impatient too! I can't wait till I can test..... I just hope I get 2 lines this month! I'm sick of having one line and stark white where the other line should be! Argh! ha ha
It's great that it only takes 2 weeks for it all to happen but it's seems like 2 months ha ha

I hate the stark white too! I'm always squinting convincing myself I can see something:) xxx

Thanks mzhwd for the explanation, it's strange isn't it growing up you always think when you are ready for children you'll just get pregnant - take it for granted really. If only we all had hindsight.

Welcome newbies.

No symptoms still and I am 6/7 dpo - my earwax (sorry tmi) problem seems to have gone, but I do have a slight runny nose - buts that's probably hay fever.

Any one else got any symptoms to report?

Any one done any tests? I haven't didn't get chance to get any and I won't use my cb digital until I get a faint line. Will get some tomorrow.

Baby dust to you all!

I've been testing with ICS but mind you last cycle I had 6 false positives with them and really got my hopes up, ordered some more off a different seller just waiting on them, no symptoms yet really here (4dpo today) xxx

Thanks guys! Do you all test way too early like me? I can't help myself. Then I study the test for like an hour afterwards!

I really wan to test tomorrow morning (7DPO) since I have some new symptoms this afternoon...... But I won't! Ha ha
New symptoms are, I'm quite thirsty, a bit headachy (which normally would explain the thirst, but I've drunk lots of water today.) and my CM seems to be back! Ha ha

Trappy I leave the test on the bathroom windowsill then keep going back to study it as if a line will magically appear lol, and I start at 2dpo which is daft but I can't help it, with my ds 9 months I had a faint line at 6dpo and bfp at 7dpo so I guess I always expect that again! Xx
Miana your symptoms sound good I had a headache before getting my bfp with my youngest plus lots of wet cm xx

Welcome Lauraamiee :wave: and Trappy :wave:
I'm impatient too! I can't wait till I can test..... I just hope I get 2 lines this month! I'm sick of having one line and stark white where the other line should be! Argh! ha ha
It's great that it only takes 2 weeks for it all to happen but it's seems like 2 months ha ha

Me too it's so depressing! I feel good about this month though. I'm lucky my sister is a naturopath and she picked up that I was extremely low in zinc which is pretty essential for conception so I've been taking supplements. I would recommend to anyone that is ttc to not only go to their gp but also get checked out by a naturopath cos my doctor didn't pick up the lack of zinc.

Trappy I leave the test on the bathroom windowsill then keep going back to study it as if a line will magically appear lol, and I start at 2dpo which is daft but I can't help it, with my ds 9 months I had a faint line at 6dpo and bfp at 7dpo so I guess I always expect that again! Xx
Miana your symptoms sound good I had a headache before getting my bfp with my youngest plus lots of wet cm xx

I don't think there's anything wrong with testing early, except the cost :p especially if you got a bfp at 7dpo last time. Your body might work quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->