Anyone around 3DPO??

They open at 8:30, so I am going to try and last until then and hope they can get me right in, if not I am going to take a nap and try and wake up around noon...good thing coffee can not dilute my blood :p

Going4three ugh the agony! Don't they know this is urgent?! Hopefully they have a spot first thing in the morning open for you, I've never had it done but I mean how long can it take!

Going4three ugh the agony! Don't they know this is urgent?! Hopefully they have a spot first thing in the morning open for you, I've never had it done but I mean how long can it take!

I know huh?? I am thinking they can do labs first thing..appointment will probably have to wait until that is done. I have never had them do labs without being really sure, like digital positive and then 2 months ago with miscarriage we had to make sure HCG was 0, but I was not in a hurry to get those answers. They do them in house, so I would think I would know today, if they get me in early enough. hoping anyway..and yeah I get the peeing on everything...I have peed on more things in my life....my best friend has never tried to get pregnant and never been pregnant and she has never taken a pregnancy test...if she is late, she waits. I do not know how we can be friends. She has called me and said I am a week late and I am like GO BUY A TEST!!!

Going4three wow i have a pretty good patience level but with this? Zeroooo! I need to know like yesterday!! Lol

Going4three wow i have a pretty good patience level but with this? Zeroooo! I need to know like yesterday!! Lol

That is exactly how I am!!! If they had a 24 hour clinic that charged $100 I would go now!! My husband thinks I am crazy and refuses to look at a test unless you can see it from across the room, but it is not his body and he is a bit more patient then me lol

Going4three men heh they don't want that MAYBE they want FOR SURE, trust us we want the for sure to guys!

Going4three so do I girl but I'm too scared to POAS and get a :bfn: so I'm trying to hold out

Going4three, did you manage to call the doc? Yeah, a blood test would be good to confirm.

Destiny, looks like we hv the same symptoms. I

Good luck to all of us. Going4three, you better be sending us your baby dust!!! Lol!

Gosh I've missed alot today!! Going4three that's amazing, I really hope this is your bfp! I also had dark lines on opks just before bfp with my last pregnancy so sounds like you did ov early! Good luck!

I'm exhausted today, feeling really, really tired but I do have a bad throat so it's probably that. Had a nice high temp this morning. Feeling a bit icky and really thirsty.

Zen hopefully this is a good sign!

MrsW I second that I've been exhausted for the past couple days, feeling soo bloated as well. Sorry about your throat mine was quite ticklish yesterday but seems way better today.

I thought it was Friday today, but it is Saturday and my doctor is closed :wacko: sleeping days always throws me off. I am just waking up...took a Wondfo and a surepredict and they are the same as yesterday FMU pretty much, so super light...I guess I get to pee on a few more things before Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!!

I thought it was Friday today, but it is Saturday and my doctor is closed :wacko: sleeping days always throws me off. I am just waking up...took a Wondfo and a surepredict and they are the same as yesterday FMU pretty much, so super light...I guess I get to pee on a few more things before Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!!

Can't wait for Monday. I wish i can know that early as well instead of waiting. According to FF, 10 more days to test.

Gosh I've missed alot today!! Going4three that's amazing, I really hope this is your bfp! I also had dark lines on opks just before bfp with my last pregnancy so sounds like you did ov early! Good luck!

I'm exhausted today, feeling really, really tired but I do have a bad throat so it's probably that. Had a nice high temp this morning. Feeling a bit icky and really thirsty.

Mrs W, sounds promising.

Hey ladies! I'm getting loads of symptoms! Hopefully we get some BFPs in here this month :) I've been posting my daily symptoms in my journal, so if your curious you can creep my journal. :haha:

Hey ladies! I'm getting loads of symptoms! Hopefully we get some BFPs in here this month :) I've been posting my daily symptoms in my journal, so if your curious you can creep my journal. :haha:

MommyB, i hv a feeling u gonna get bfp this time.

5dpo - no midnight pee, sharp cramp on lower left uterus

Usually get that cramp before AF. Feels like cycle is repeating itself.

Ohhh early AF cramps are really good!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Everyone sounds so promising. I can not wait to start seeing and analyzing sticks, I have a problem I know, but I can admit it.

I started getting a bit nauseated today while feeding my daughter. Her French fries were a bit much lol. Other then that not much. And that I can chalk up to being nervous. Plus I have never had morning sickness, so not sure if that would come on anyway.

My SMU IC's were darker then yesterday by a bit. We went to the store and this evening I took a FRER which looked a bit darker then yesterday and maybe more pink, but I am still having a hard time knowing if that is an indent or something starting. Walmart brand test had a faint (I am talking faint) line at 10 minutes. Neither were anything definite, but I am getting excited for tomorrow and MONDAY!!!

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend. I am cleaning and making homemade ravioli for the first time. Yeah a lot of fun I know.

I could, but then again I could totally be over analyzing everything! :haha: Only time will tell! ;)

hey guys im new here! im like, 4 DPO i believe, and the wait for testing is killing me

i could of swore last time i was pregnant i tested like a week after i conceived and got a faint line so im tempted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->