Anyone around 3DPO??

This is the tweakers edit version and my unedited version. The line was much more noticeable then a couple days ago, but still seems light and I am wondering if I got a whole TON of bad tests. I have taken three brands with faint lines..but like I said it is early...

Attachments

• FRER56_optunedited.jpg
    FRER56_optunedited.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 14
  • nA2zU3wMBx8O7o8Mk4Q7EFmKnyuS86Bw_lg.jpg
    nA2zU3wMBx8O7o8Mk4Q7EFmKnyuS86Bw_lg.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 20
Cropped version of FRER unedited and IC's edited by tweaker. It's early, and they do have lines, but I hate how so many pregnancy tests have indents, evaps etc and I have a hard time trusting faint lines. I keep thinking tomorrow they should be more obvious and slowly they are, maybe....but I am just unsure. This cycle has literally been hell. At least if I am o'ing now we have another two weeks to hope.

Attachments

• FRER56_optcopped.jpg
    FRER56_optcopped.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 11
  • cjuBqYipC6PZOJoadnXvUQTTSrqcwMdb_lg.jpg
    cjuBqYipC6PZOJoadnXvUQTTSrqcwMdb_lg.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
But, I am starting to get some symptoms that are pretty obvious, so hopefully something is happening. Boobs are starting to get that broken glass feeling and they are darker...but I could be ovulating late to, so that could be why. I am also cramping again. Trying not to think about it and REALLY TRYING NOT TO PEE ON EVERYTHING!!!! and give it some time to build up...

How's everyone doing today?

6DPO - exhausted and had stomach discomfort and puked before bedtime.

Nurse from the Fertility Clinic called to inform me to up Metformin to 1000mg from 500mg because my blood test still show insulin resistance is high. Yikes!

Heard that all the symptoms that I have experienced so far could be from Metformin side effects. Double yikes!:nope:

I am on metformin to and never actually threw up...loose BM's yes but never throwing up (I know TMI, but had to say) I am hoping these are some good signs!!! I was on 1000 per day...and metformin gave me energy not exhaustion :thumbup:

hi going4three,

I think I am out. I know it's not official until AF arrives, but feeling very crampy today, like AF kinda cramps. And it's only 8DPO (CD24) another 4 more days for AF.

hi going4three,

I think I am out. I know it's not official until AF arrives, but feeling very crampy today, like AF kinda cramps. And it's only 8DPO (CD24) another 4 more days for AF.

You are totally not out. Early cramps are a sign. I remember with my last, my first appointment with the doctor, he asked how I was and I yelled LIKE I AM GOING TO START MY PERIOD!!! He laughed and said that was normal. 8 dpo cramps could easily be implantation!!! Keep thinking positive until it's official. I should probably take my own advice, cuz these tests are driving me crazy, but that is the risk you take with peeing on to many things :)

Zen108 how long have you been on metformin? It took about a year for me to get pregnant after I started. Actually about 3 months with Clomid, but I lost that baby and then 9 months later I was pregnant with my daughter. I lost 80 pounds the first 5 months I was on it and that helped a lot. I also start thyroid medication the same time. Metformin is a miracle drug. Just takes a bit to regulate everything.

Zen108 how long have you been on metformin? It took about a year for me to get pregnant after I started. Actually about 3 months with Clomid, but I lost that baby and then 9 months later I was pregnant with my daughter. I lost 80 pounds the first 5 months I was on it and that helped a lot. I also start thyroid medication the same time. Metformin is a miracle drug. Just takes a bit to regulate everything.

I had not been on clomid since the miscarriage, so metformin did the trick by itself once I gave it time to regulate everything.

I just started 500mg a month ago, and 1000mg just 2 days ago. Yes, hoping that it will regulate everything. Heard miracles about metformin.

Just not very sure about the side effects. I am taking the extended release and didn't have the laxative effects of it. Just very tired and exhausted, but that started just few days back.

When I started a month ago, I was very wide awake and alert. Now I can't keep my eyes open. But I manage to lost 2 pounds within 1 month.

I just started 500mg a month ago, and 1000mg just 2 days ago. Yes, hoping that it will regulate everything. Heard miracles about metformin.

Just not very sure about the side effects. I am taking the extended release and didn't have the laxative effects of it. Just very tired and exhausted, but that started just few days back.

When I started a month ago, I was very wide awake and alert. Now I can't keep my eyes open. But I manage to lost 2 pounds within 1 month.

Hopefully the tired thing is something else :happydance:
It really was never a symptom I had or heard of and in fact it was opposite for me. After a couple months it is easier and easier to take and helps more and more. There is an adjustment time, but after that it is awesome!!!

Took one more test and the line appears lighter. I think my 2ww is just starting. We covered our bases, but boy oh boy this is going to be a LONG month. I HATE INDENTS and GHOST LINES!! They can drive you nuts, but I have a big issue with early testing and I need HPT AA :wacko:

Took one more test and the line appears lighter. I think my 2ww is just starting. We covered our bases, but boy oh boy this is going to be a LONG month. I HATE INDENTS and GHOST LINES!! They can drive you nuts, but I have a big issue with early testing and I need HPT AA :wacko:

Wow, looks like you got a real BFP.

Thinking positive for mine now.

Wow, looks like you got a real BFP.

Thinking positive for mine now.

No, I think FRER delivered tests with the BIGGEST indents I have ever seen. I am going to try and wait a few days and test again, but OPK was a tad lighter today, although still positive, so I am going with I am back to 1 dpo for now. Somehow these tests really got me this month. :nope:

But my fingers are crossed for you guys!! And at least I have some nice people to talk to while I wait it out. I am hoping these were not BFP's cuz they are not getting darker and I do not think it would be a viable pregnancy...but if I am just starting the TWW I can still be positive :)

What day are you know Zen...you are getting close to being able to test right?

Today is 9DPO (CD25). AF expected on 22nd Oct. So most likely going to test after that. Not much symptoms now. Just peeing a little bit more.

Today is 9DPO (CD25). AF expected on 22nd Oct. So most likely going to test after that. Not much symptoms now. Just peeing a little bit more.

You are more patient then me. I am done testing until around then, so hopefully we get good news around the same time..

My mystery of the crazy cycle was solved today...I am a golf ball cyst on my ovary. He said that can make OPK's crazy and possibly light BFP's. They did a test there and not pregnant and an ultrasound. Boy oh boy that thing is painful. It can also cause pg symptoms so any symptom I have is probably from that. Not sure when I o'd, but I am guessing on time and getting dark positive OPK's now due to the cyst. Not sure if it is functional or not, so not even sure if an egg dropped. I wanted to ask, but the pain was so bad, I just did not care. He said it was filled with blood so I assume it dropped and just have to play the waiting game.

My mystery of the crazy cycle was solved today...I am a golf ball cyst on my ovary. He said that can make OPK's crazy and possibly light BFP's. They did a test there and not pregnant and an ultrasound. Boy oh boy that thing is painful. It can also cause pg symptoms so any symptom I have is probably from that. Not sure when I o'd, but I am guessing on time and getting dark positive OPK's now due to the cyst. Not sure if it is functional or not, so not even sure if an egg dropped. I wanted to ask, but the pain was so bad, I just did not care. He said it was filled with blood so I assume it dropped and just have to play the waiting game.

Oh dear, so sorry to hear about that. :hugs:

What is he going to do about it? Take it out? Just leave it there?

not sure what to feel, tested today and it was negative. my AF is due on oct 25 so im not sure if i tested too early, but with my first i tested a week after ovulation and i was already getting faint lines. this time, nothing

guess i cant completely rule it out unless AF arrives

not sure what to feel, tested today and it was negative. my AF is due on oct 25 so im not sure if i tested too early, but with my first i tested a week after ovulation and i was already getting faint lines. this time, nothing

guess i cant completely rule it out unless AF arrives

definitely to early to worry. Every pregnancy is different...even if everything happened perfect implantation would have just happened. FX for tomorrow or a few days from now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->