• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

'Kirsty'. :) Sorry, work with someone with your name and she spells it the other way, just habit.

I didn't need talking in to it, was straight in there hahah! Luckily I put them back in their packaging before putting them in to the bin so they weren't covered in nastiness. Not even an evap line!! I suppose that's a good thing though -I know I would have been straight on the internet to order my cotbed and travel system if I thought there was even a hint of a bfp!! lol xxx

'Kirsty'. :) Sorry, work with someone with your name and she spells it the other way, just habit.

Not a problem. I always wanted to be a Kirstie was I was little, thought it made me come across as cool and mysterious didn't I lmao. I keep going to call you Keeley for some reason...!?

Haha! Straight in the bin... I'd be the same to be fair. :)

Kealey is my name - just with an 'a'. Do you think it gives the cool and mysterious edge..? ;) People always spell it the other way by default. My friends call me Kealz though. x

...and my Mum, she calls me that too. :)

Haha! Straight in the bin... I'd be the same to be fair. :)

Kealey is my name - just with an 'a'. Do you think it gives the cool and mysterious edge..? ;) People always spell it the other way by default. My friends call me Kealz though. x

I've never seen it spelt that way before, very cool and mysterious! ;-) I wasn't sure if you were a Keeley/Kealey or Kelly so went with not mentioning names. Smart move on my part!

Did you test at all this morning? :) xx

I didn't need talking in to it, was straight in there hahah! Luckily I put them back in their packaging before putting them in to the bin so they weren't covered in nastiness. Not even an evap line!! I suppose that's a good thing though -I know I would have been straight on the internet to order my cotbed and travel system if I thought there was even a hint of a bfp!! lol xxx
Omg that made me laugh so much. I've already bought sleepsuits and vests and 2 blankets and a 6 pack of nuby bottles, well they were on offer......... X

Ahh bless you - call me what you like. :D

I did do a test this morning, with my last ic and flu, bfn! Then... I caved didn't I and around lunchtime sought a second opinion with a frer. But it agreed!
Then... Dh was popping out with DS so I casually mentioned perhaps they could grab some good ones while they were out. I need help! :D

Can you believe mothercare don't sell hpts? I guess everyone in there already got their bfps! I just thought it was odd.

I thought that when I went in mothercare actually!

I think everywhere should sell hpts to be honest, incase of emergency :p x

Makes sense to buy things when they're on offer. We're not crazy, honest! I've been eyeing up a few travel systems and cots recently. God forbid I be 5 weeks pregnant and have nowhere for my baby to sleep!! :dohh:

LOOL I know imagine I be at my 12 week scan and the baby doesn't have an entire wardrobe! X

Lol, Robyn! Just sounds practical to me! ;)

And I don't have flu, I meant fmu - darn predictive text. x

Exactly ha. I haven't even tested today it's killin me! I might pop to tesco..or should I wait for tomorrow ?? Help It shuts at 4 lol xx

Hahaha, Kirstie! :D You girls crack me up. x

Gonna have too..gonna be bfn but ya know, gotta be sure! X

We're popping out to the garden centre, (I know, that's what we do these days, lol) and how can I suggest a diversion to sainsbury's without starting to look like a bunny boiler? :) x

I've felt the exact same way since 6 dpo but I've tested every single morning anyway haha! Got a feeling AF is going to show up soon but I'm going to continue to test right up until she arrives anyway! Setting my alarm 10 minutes earlier than usual isn't a very nice feeling, mind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->