Anyone around CD12 today? Looking for a buddy....:)

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Hello...
We are currently ttc#2. #1 was a brilliant surprise so didn't have any stress LOL!
Looking for a buddy to share the journey with....and stop me going mad hehe :)
Xxx

That's close enough for me! Hehe :)
How long have you been in this ttc whirlwind? Lol x

yayy! :D

We've been TTC for 2 years, it's like a emotional roller coaster. I'm glad I can come here and share.

I totally agree with that. We were ntnp for a year, until this month we decided to go for it and ttc a bit more consciously. It's lonely though as we are not telling family or friends as I feel it adds to the pressure. Sorry for all the questions but do you chart or use opks?

I totally agree it does add pressure, like there isn't already enough lol. My mother-in-law knows so its kinda like ugh. It's OK, no worries. I do not chart its too much for me to stress over but I do use OPKs. How about yourself?

:hi: Hey ladies, I'm on CD 12 today and TTC #2. DS was a surprise, I'm 24 and have been TTC since August 2012 when I had my Mirena IUD came out. this is my 14th cycle. I temp and chart, haven't used OPK's but did order some from Amazon. Still waiting for them to arrive, pretty sure I O'ed yesterday or today though, so I'll likely be saving them for next cycle once they get here.

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread.

Welcome AidensMomma,

Of course not, the more the merrier. I wish I was charting and temping I just can't take the stress lol. Hopefully we all get :bfp: this month and AF won't rear its ugly head.

No problem at Aidens mama :) sounds like we are pretty similar! How old is your little boy? :)
Tooth_fairy....I don't temp or chart either, I think it'd make me even more anxious. I tried my first opk today. It was negative....which I thought was odd as my cycles are between 28 and 31 days. I'll stick with it though....maybe tomorrow! Lol

Hi Ladies :) I am CD 12 (all OPKS point to my surge today /fingers crossed) TTC #2! My oldest son is almost 11 and I am 33 (34 on Sunday) I already know AidensMama pretty well from doing the TWW last month, but always happy to meet new people! (when you hit the TWW come join us on the Halloween Testers Die witch DIE thread ;P)

((BABY DUST)) to all!

I took my first OPK on CD 12 and then CD 13 they were both negative, but I felt cramps and had back aches CD12-CD14 so I'm hoping I did ovulate and was just testing at the wrong times. I heard some women say they do OPKs at different times throughout the same day. I actually had blood work done yesterday to check my progesterone level, keeping my fingers crossed. Yes maybe tomorrow, as hard as it may seem its always great to stay positive. Our time will come <3

:wave:Hi Krissy,

Hoping you get the surge today! Happy early birthday.:hug:

My son just turned 3 in August. :) How old is your little girl?

My cycles are CRAZY irregular, a few months ago I had one that was 46 days, and the last one was only 17 days, with a really depressing 6 day LP, so charting and temping helps me get a clearer picture of what's going on. However, last cycle I O'ed on CD 11 or 12 according to temps and CM, and it looks like this cycle O was pretty spot on to that, so maybe I'm getting a bit more regular, I'm hoping the short LP was just a goofy cycle and that this months is considerably longer. Once I start doing OPK's i'll probably keep temping for a bit, though I might let that go if I have good results for a few months with the OPK's. We'll see, I definitely do think it can get a little stressful and make me more prone to obsessing.

Glad KrissyKat found her way here, and shes right, you ladies should definitely hop on over to Halloween Testers....Die Witch Die when you get to the TWW.

Really hope we all get our :bfp: 's super soon. Babydust and Good Vibes all around. :dust:

If I could get the Die Witch Die group as a FB group (just to make life easier) I would never leave my comp ;)

This might be a silly question, but when you ladies "o" do you ever get cramps or backaches?

This might be a silly question, but when you ladies "o" do you ever get cramps or backaches?

Last month I cramped AF type cramps on my right side....last night/ early this morning I had bad backache in the lower left side of my back...I don't know if it was O related or if I slept all sorts of funky...but I didn't think much about it till I saw the surge on my OPK this morning.

I use to cramp a lot when I was in my 20's when I was O'ing but I haven't mentally paid attention to my body in so long I may have still been doing it and didn't know :p

Thanks for the input Krissy, these cramps felt like the ones I feel while on AF. I didn't see a surge this month so I'm hoping I still did "o" and my timing for testing was just off. My cycles are crazy and irregular, so it's hard to tell when I'll actually "o".

Thanks for the input Krissy, these cramps felt like the ones I feel while on AF. I didn't see a surge this month so I'm hoping I still did "o" and my timing for testing was just off. My cycles are crazy and irregular, so it's hard to tell when I'll actually "o".

Yeah, I just started trying last month and bought the FR OPKs but I got cheapies for this month and once I saw a slightly darker than the faint line I would see I started testing morning and evening. It def helped me narrow it down this time. There was a lady on here that suggested that you POAS 2-3 times a day once you could see a darker line to catch the exact surge and that helped me a lot. I also started taking some prenatals this month as suggested by a friend who had been a LTTTC graduate. I always tell her all the advice she has I will gladly take!

I almost ALWAYS cramp around O time, sometimes its like AF cramps, other times it's just a dull ache in my back. I think when I O on the left is when I feel it in my back because the sore spot is always on the left side when I feel it back there. When it's more like AF it radiates across my whole abdomen.

I almost always have O spotting too, or at least a pinkish or brownish tinge to my CM, so I think my body must just Ovulate Violently :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->