Anyone around CD12 today? Looking for a buddy....:)

Toothfairy, is your ticker in your sig correct? If it is then we are cycle buddies! I'm 5dpo as well!

Aidensmama,

Yes, it is correct. Yayy, found a cycle buddy!

Aidensmama,

Yes, it is correct. Yayy, found a cycle buddy!

:thumbup::happydance:

It's nice when you find someone who is on the same day in their cycle, or very close. It makes all the conversations feel relevant to exactly what is happening that day or week, someone who is going through the ups and downs at the same point as you.

Hopefully we get :bfp: 's and we'll have a nice thread full of BUMP buddies too!

I had a big temp dip today, though I did take my temp a little early and use and adjuster. I just don't like how low it looks, I guess I'll have to see what happens over the next few days once again. I hope it's not a short luteal phase again this cycle. If I start anytime soon I'm going to be so bummed.:shrug:

I know exactly what you mean, its nice to have someone to share with. Have you noticed the temp. drop like this before? Hopefully its nothing and we can both get :bfp: TTW is driving me crazy, I don't want to test too soon, because it is a big bummer to see the BFN:nope:

I know exactly what you mean, its nice to have someone to share with. Have you noticed the temp. drop like this before? Hopefully its nothing and we can both get :bfp: TTW is driving me crazy, I don't want to test too soon, because it is a big bummer to see the BFN:nope:

The TWW is killer. I always want to test super early, but get discouraged when I see a :bfn: Or, I sit there and play the "maybe i'm still pregnant but test to early" game for weeks. If AF doesn't show I'm going to try and hold out as long as possible. When do you think you'll actually break down and test?

I've only been charting my temp consistently for a few cycles now, so I haven't seen it drop like that in my own chart, except last month right before AF came, but it was a gradual drop, not just a sudden dip like this. I was so surprised when I started at like 7dpo last cycle. I really hope my LP is getting longer..not shorter.

LOL, I'm the exact same way. I try to convince myself that I'm testing too early that's why its a BFN. Hopefully its just nothing and your luteal phase is long. I'm planning to test on the 13th/14th what about you?

LOL, I'm the exact same way. I try to convince myself that I'm testing too early that's why its a BFN. Hopefully its just nothing and your luteal phase is long. I'm planning to test on the 13th/14th what about you?

Well, I did just enter the temps I got from the temp adjuster to account for waking up a few hours early and it made my chart look a lot better. The adjusted temp for today is just below/at the coverline so it's not such a significant dip. I dont know how i feel about adjusted temps, but we'll see what happens next I guess.

I'm thinking if AF doesnt show I'll probably have my doctor do a urine test on the 16th. I have to go in for some other stuff and they might even pull blood. If I can wait that long. I'll be dying to POAS by the 13th or 14th

Well, I'm glad it wasn't such a dip in temperature, what's gonna happen next is that your gonna get a BFP!! Hehe. Ill just try POAS then if I need to go to the doc, I have to go in for the progesterone test again this following week and from there I'll know if I even ovulated. If not, there's always next month I guess.

Well, I'm glad it wasn't such a dip in temperature, what's gonna happen next is that your gonna get a BFP!! Hehe. Ill just try POAS then if I need to go to the doc, I have to go in for the progesterone test again this following week and from there I'll know if I even ovulated. If not, there's always next month I guess.

In the another thread our motto is PMA, ALL THE WAY!:thumbup: (Positive Mental Attitude) I always try to look at AF as a new chance to try again in a new cycle...that is after the initial disappointment wears off.

I really hope I do get a bfp after this. My son has been telling me he wants a baby sister with black hair and green eyes...but I talk to him alot about babies because I think about them alot, and I always ask him if he wants to be a big brother.

Hopefully you get your :bfp: straight away and don't even need to go get your test, and if you do then at least hope to hear that you O'ed.

sending lots of luck! :dust:

I like the motto and that's a great way to look at AF. Aww, poor little guy he probably wants someone to play with and have lots of fun with. I love how he's so specific with her physical appearance, its so cute. I sure hope you get a BFP. Thanks :D

I like the motto and that's a great way to look at AF. Aww, poor little guy he probably wants someone to play with and have lots of fun with. I love how he's so specific with her physical appearance, its so cute. I sure hope you get a BFP. Thanks :D

:headspin: He is like that with everything. If he is talking about an animal is a BLACK cat with LONG fur and YELLOW eyes, or if he is asking for a snack "I want grilled cheese cut in 4 pieces, with CHOCOLATE milk in my SPONGEBOB cup, please."

He wasn't talking as much as I thought he should be for his age, so I started asking him specific questions and urging him to give me more complex, full sentence answers, and very quickly he developed into a walking encyclopedia who is direct and bluntly honest. I got a new hair cut and he said "Mommy, your new hair makes your face look like a heart. It's pretty, but I like girls with LONG, YELLOW hair."

It's like he is 3 going on 30.

I don't know if you can see attached images, but he was drawing with crayons the other day and when I was cleaning up I saw this one. Hubby goes "it's a brother or sister". I couldn't stop laughing. :rofl: I posted it in another thread and the ladies got a kick out of it. Silliness keeps me going!

Attachments

• CAM00673.jpg
    CAM00673.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM00675.jpg
    CAM00675.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
Well details are always great lol. I love how innocent and honest kids are. LOL, OMG that is so funny, I am literally LMBO. So darn cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->