Anyone Breastfeeding and TTC or NTNP?

Congratulations!! Hope to be joining you and sillypoohbear soon! X

Congratulations Laughing Girl! Your OH will have to drink the bottle of bubbly on his own!

I'm currently in the 2WW on (I think) 6dpo. I'm having a few 'symptoms' but they could be coincidence or over-enthusiasm! I want to be good and wait until Thursday to test, but realistically, I'll probably POAS on Sunday morning!

How's everyone else getting on?

Congratulations Laughing Girl! Your OH will have to drink the bottle of bubbly on his own!

I'm currently in the 2WW on (I think) 6dpo. I'm having a few 'symptoms' but they could be coincidence or over-enthusiasm! I want to be good and wait until Thursday to test, but realistically, I'll probably POAS on Sunday morning!

How's everyone else getting on?

Everything crossed for you Tacey - would be soooo cool to be bump buddies......x

Still nothing happening for me. I need to get some more agnus castus, I think. At least when I was taking that, I'd get cramps like I was going to come on, which made me think things were headed in the right direction. Still no AF, only BFNs and a husband occasionally home at the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->