• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Breastfeeding and TTC or NTNP?

She's really taken with the idea and keeps patting my stomach saying 'Mummy baby?' I can't wait to tell her yes!

Almost made me cry! :cry: Reminds me of when I was pregnant and we would ask DS1 "where's baby?" and he would lift up my shirt and point to my belly. Then he would give baby (my belly) kisses.

Awe that's so cute!! :) I can't wait for that. I know she is going to make the perfect big sister! :)

Leaving on family camping trip! This will be the last time I am on until next friday or saturday! Have a wonderful week ladies! :)

Hi Laughing girl, welcome to the thread! I like your positive vision of fast new pregnancy and tandem feeding. No reason why it shouldn't happen exactly like that so it's good to aim for what you want. I am secretly hoping that Thomas will self-wean during the pregnancy but if it doesn't happen then I will not be doing any weaning beyond not offering and a bit of distraction. So if that means tandem nursing I would go with that.

Tacey - glad to hear that you are feeling positive this month. How cute that Alice is so keen already on a little brother or sister!

Silverpenny - that's so cute your DS giving the baby in your tummy kisses! I can so imagine Thomas doing that. He has kisses for everybody and everything, LOL.

Poohbear - enjoy your holiday! We are just back from six days in the west of Ireland. Visiting OH's grandparents and extended family, but we rented a holiday home so we had a bit of our own space too. Thomas had an absolute ball even though the weather was quite mixed, to put it nicely! We had sheep out the back garden, he was in heaven!!

CD 13 here or thereabouts - I'm not expecting to ovulate until about CD20 or thereabouts so not too much happening at the moment.

Hi all, just checking in and hoping you are all good n groovy :flower:
I am 8 dpo today and omg driving myself absolutely crazy with am I /aren't I thoughts. Every little twinge has become a major deal and as for the really intense feeling on my rhs uterus/ovary area on Sunday night - which I literally could not walk through, well, I googled everything under the sun after that one and came away not much the wiser.
I am 100% convinced this is not our month, as I just don't feel any different to usual, but oh how I wish it was............

I really know that 'am I, aren't I' feeling too well. Why is is so hard not to obsess over everything and analyze symptoms???? I truly believe that symptoms or lack of them are totally meaningless before about 14 dpo. I had no symptoms at all with Thomas until 16 dpo whereas other months I've had every symptom going from 3 dpo, LOL.

I hope it IS your month but only time will tell really. I find distraction is a useful technique during the TWW. And rewarding myself with a nice treat if I manage to get through an evening without googling my imaginary symptoms.

Morning Polaris
Thanks for such wise and kind words! Soooo good to know that there are others out there sharing thoughts.
Enjoy your day
x x x

Well, I am so excited to say we got a :bfp:! I am around 4 weeks pregnant. I already feel like it's a girl.. We aren't finding out this time though! :) really excited hope you all join the pregnancy forum soon!! :)

Hooray! Congratulations! Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Yay!!! Congratulations, really delighted for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How are you feeling, any symptoms yet? Why do you feel like it is a girl, is it just intuition? I was so convinced Thomas was a girl the whole way through the pregnancy, but I was obviously wrong, LOL. When he was born I was like, are you sure he's a boy?? :dohh:

Lol I had a feeling with my first that she was a girl. My husband was convinced she was a boy. I know this seems silly but I told my husband when we got married I had a feeling that just like my mom I was going to have a few girls first before we had a boy.

As for symptoms I have been a little nauseated when I don't eat, EXTREMELY hungry, EXTREMELY thirsty, and my boobies and nipples are sore. (hahaha I just realized I typed boobies instead of breasts.) Oh and minor head aches here and there. (could be from something else)

The dealio though is that I took a pregnancy test at 10 DPO and it was positive. VERY faint but with a blue dye pregnancy test you definitely could see the line. So it makes me wonder if I am already having symptoms which I wasn't with my first at this stage if maybe I could be pregnant with twins. lol I know I am probably just reading to much into it but it is a genuine concern of mine. I'm a twin. :) Well, I do hope it's just one. But I would be ok with two I guess. Took another PG test to make sure at 14 DPO and 16 DPO and it was definitely positive. Still in shock a little.

Here is my first HPT https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/syllypoohbear/IMG_0481.jpg

I was going to suggest twins too, since you got such a great positive at only 10dpo. I didn't even know you were a twin! Do you know when (or if) you will be having a scan?

I'm actually really hopeful right now that I am ovulating, all the signs are pointing to it. EWCM, SHOW cervix. I guess I just have to wait it out and see what happens. We've BD'd the last few days, too :blush: Haven't had a period since DS2 was born 9 months ago, so I know the LP might be short, but here's to hoping!

Ooh silverpenny, fingers crossed that you are ovulating and your cycle is getting back on track. You never know, you might just catch that first egg!

Syllypoohbear - my OH's brother was just visiting this evening with his twin girls who are two and a half now. I have to say that they have just been the easiest babies and toddlers ever. I honestly think they have been less work in some ways than we have had just having one. They always slept really well, they always kept each other entertained, never really went through an excessively clingy phase, never had bad separation anxiety, generally much less demanding of constant attention than my LO and always have been like that. I think there could be some advantages to having twins if this pair are anything to go by! Maybe they are just very laid back babies but I do think that they keep each other company and therefore demand less from their parents. Anyway who knows, I guess you will just have to wait till your scan to find out one way or another!

Ooh, congrats!
I was so convinced mine was a boy, then we had an indeterminate scan saying girl and I still had to ask when she was born. :haha:

Well, since I am very sure on our dates we won't be seeing the doctor until 14 weeks. So we won't know till then. :) Seems like forever 2 and 1/2 months! But It's fine I will pass my time away on here. Besides he will probably only order an ultra sound if he suspects twins until 22 ish weeks because we will miss our dating ultra sound. We'll see . :shrug:

Brilliant!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you.........well done and enjoy every minute
xxx

Congratulations Syllypoohbear!! Really pleased for you!!

I think that I have followed you!! I got a very faint bfp this morning so will test again tomorrow to be sure I am and not having line eye!! fingers crossed!!

Baby dust for everyone!! Hope we all get bfps asap!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"