Anyone CD 1 today - Sept 10th?

:hi: Honey

Sorry if I am a bit behind here but what is preseed? I've never heard of it before.

Victoria

If its anything like pre-conceive than its a lube that is sperm friendly.

Yeah it's sperm friendly lube, suppose to actually aid the swimmer :dance:

Babybump2009 - Im right in line with you cd 1 was 6th too!

Gonna start the madness tonight and keep going ALL month!!!

OPKs at the ready .... here I go ...

Good luck girls! May we get our BFPs!!!

hi ya lovley ladies ......as uknow im cd1 11sep, just seen a buddy thread 4 that date,but i posted ere first:) so am ere 2stay :)
this af is really hurting this mth,but hey was glad2see it cos my usual cycle is 30days...but last mth didnt O til cd20 and usually lp is 15days but never mind am ere now,tested on cd35 u see ,got a :bfn: so just wanted af suppose:)
hope were guna av a few :bfp: from ere this cycle,the pre-seed is fab and i use instead cup aswell, keeps the sperm in instead of leaking out...there suppose2be 4 af (not4me thanx) i go on ff also and lots of ladies av ad bfp using the instead cup n pre-seed :)
BABYDUST4EVERY1 X X X (including me of course!!)

Hi honey,

I keep reading about the instead cups but haven't seen or heard of them before. What do you use them for and where did you get them from hun? I take it from your post you use them after :sex:???? Can I just ask how long for :blush:??

kittiekat
hi ya hun :) the instead cups...just seen ur in uk like me so u will av 2 buy them online,if u end up gettign some, i got mine from..erm accessdianogsics.com i think,yeah sure it was i got 6 for £6 and this is cheap for us cos some change somat like£30 for 10 !! just put insteadcups in2 ur search engine n u will find them, using them..when i saw them i thought...that will never fit!but u sort of squosh it2geva and put in after bd,best to use a bit pf pre-seed first couple of times i think,(same site)let me know if u start using them:)
as for me im only cd3 and ive only usin a panty liner! never like me this,i usually av a full 5days of af with tampons till the end! not complaining like!!
hows every 1 eles doin? hope this is last time i see af for 9mth now,dh is guna av a sperm count done, i had a mc in mar08 so its just more for peace of mind really,im at docs monday n im guna ask him for blood tests etc,had a lap when i was only 20 (cant really understand why they were so keen2do it then tho!)everything was fine then,but that was 7yrs ago now,i was with x for 3yrs never got pg...werent tryin but weremt preventing either....first ever bfp and i mc :( but ive got my hopes up and my mind strong as i know it WILL happen:) it will4all of us its just the crazy journey on the way!!!

I forgt what cd I am on until I post...haha
AF has been pretty bad..I usually have cd1 as the worst day then it gets better...NOT this time...cd1,2, and 3......I just wish she would leave so i can start :sex:
I have been in to much pain to respond to many posts for last 2 days..... Hope to start chating with old and new cycle buddies this month!

I treated myself to a few glasses of wine...it turned out to be a cherry / white wine mixture. Not that great..haha didn't even get a buzz on.
Oh well.....Now i don't feel so bad abstaining from alcohol whole TTC. Not missing anything.

Thanks Honey, will have a look online. Heellllooo Chilly!!!! Nice to see you dear :happydance:

Hi all
My af began on the 9th so can I buddy up with you guys? Am using a moon cup for af this month anyone else? they are wonderful! any way I also hope I dont have to use it again after this month for 9 months fx. This is my first af in 2 years I am still breastfeeding my lo so :witch:has only just returned after we night weaned.I am looking forward to :sex::sex:in a couple of days I figure we will just do it every other day until af is due to be on the safe side. I have loads of opk's do you think I should start using them as soon as af ends as I have no idea when I ovulate I think I used to have about a 28-30 day cycle but i never really counted before? I also have 20 HPT's on the way so i can start testing 6dpo:blush: Lots of baby dust to us al lxxx i hope we all get our :bfp: this month xxx

Welcome to our group Hansie!! :happydance:I’m definitely all about using OPKs. My cycle usually ranges from 23 to 28 days, so I’m never really sure of when I O. I also cracked up when I read that you bought 20 HPTs. I just did the exact same thing so I could begin testing at 6dpo, even though I probably won’t get an accurate result until at least 11dpo. I know I’ll be an obsessive tester! Good luck Hansie & I hope you get your :bfp:!

:hug:

Hi Guys!

Can I join this group too? My CD1 was Sept 13th! I ahve a 26 -ish day cycle and my LP is about 12 days...so looking to OV somewhere between CD12 and CD16.

hi nellis10 welcome2this group:)wot r ur plans this mth? do u use opk etc?
Hansie
i use the instead cups same as moon cup....and i use preseed with them also,used it4the first time last mth,hoping to get a :bfp:this cycle:)
this last cycle was 37days....usually im 29-30cycle,but i didnt O till cd20,if i didnt chart and use opk i wudnt av a cue,its the first mth im using my persona fertility monitor,same as cbfm,so im not counting on gettin a peak first mth but it wud be a bonus:)
my af has stopped 2day,might av a bit of spotting later 2day but think that will be it(i hope!)
anyways ladies...will post bk in a couple of days (be 2moro probabley!:))

Well I was the gadget queen, but I am giving it all up in favour of letting things take its course!!

I know I ovulate between CD12 and CD16, and my cycles are between 24 and 28 days...average of 26...so we'll BD between CD10 and CD17 and hope for the best!!! :happydance:

And no more POAS before AF...had a chemical pregnancy last cycle and was so disappointed, so am trying not to do an more peeing until AF is late...So I eon't be buying any internet cheapies as i normally do. :dohh:

My af also finished todayO:) Which is fab news as I thought it may drag as this is my first af in 2 years. I have started using my OPK's today as I want to see the LH surge (line increasing in darkness) on the tests when I line them up. There seems to be a faint line on the OPK I just did so fx it will keep getting darker. Love reading updates on everyones cycle. Luck and and baby dust to all xxx

Welcome Hansie and Nellis10 :hi:

Hansie - my CD1 was Sept 9th too :) I usually have a 28 day cycle and I am expecting to ovulate next Tuesday and I think we are going to start BDing on Friday (maybe Thursday for good luck :) ) We did practice last night though ;)

Is anybody monitoring CP? I've been checking mine and I think my cervix is still open (though it is low and hard, feeling like my nose). Is this weird?

I'm trying to decide on getting OPKs - I keep flip-floping as to whether I should or not......

Baby dust to everyone!
Victoria

Hey girls, just seen this thread, can I join in plz!! My CD1 was 10th Sept, i have cycles from 32-36 days long and Ov quite late (i think!) so still got a lil while before serious BD starts going!!
How are u all this evening?? Love Anna x

Hey Annaspanna, you can absolutely join our group!! Welcome sweetie. How long have you and your hubby TTC?

:hi: Anna,
Welcome to our group!

All is good in our household this evening - though I am finding my husband incredibly attractive :) Are the babymaking hormones kicking in already?! Trying to stave off until at least Thursday though!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Victoria

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"