anyone cd 9 or 10..lets all have a February BFP

This is cycle 4 since my mc in aug & hoping for a bfp super soon. I am so tired of timing bd & peeing on a stick.. This has been a long 9 yrs with the short break while I was pregnant.

aww hope you get one with all of us this time..do you have regular cycles?

This is cycle 4 since my mc in aug & hoping for a bfp super soon. I am so tired of timing bd & peeing on a stick.. This has been a long 9 yrs with the short break while I was pregnant.

aww hope you get one with all of us this time..do you have regular cycles?

Thanks. I have been pretty regular since oct 2012. Had a 50 day cycle and dr pushed my body to start by giving me provera & have been regular again since then.... I am also on 100mg of clomid. I was diagnosed with pcos in oct 2012.

cd 12

having ovulation pains..but -ve OPK

not sure what is heppening...little but cm only:S

confused .com at the moment

Thanks!! Got a definite positive w/ Wondfo today but neg digital and my temps haven't dipped. A little confused but I'm gonna guess the Wondfo is just super sensitive? I don't have EWCM either, even though I'm taking EPO... I think Preseed will do just fine tho

im thinking to buy preseed or the boots one..good luck

update ladies???

im cd 15 today,no sign of ovulation yet..but having cramps backache from cd 14 ..dont know why:s

Ugh bummer. I hope it comes soon for you :( x

I'm 1DPO today. Right now all I'm having is breast pain which has been happening a lot this cycle. That didn't happen nearly as often when I wasn't TTC

I'm on CD9 over here. 4th month TTC. Trying soft cups with preseed this month. I also temp, use OPKs and check CM. We are REALLLLLY hoping this is our month and we get a BFP just in time for our 4 year anniversary:happydance:

CD 5 first cycle aftr mc, got a DS who is 7 good luck ladies x

good luck...keep in touch please...

CD 14 -- I usually ovulate on day 19... Had a preconception visit with my doctor this morning, excited to try!!! :)

Thank you! I just wanted to meet the group. I think the whole "preconception" consultation is sort of a racquet, but my insurance covered it, so I guess it feels good to know that we are "checked off" -- ready for launch, etc... lol

Good luck everyone! :) :dust:

Cd 15 still neg on opk but slowly getting darker test lines so I figure next few days I will... Time to get busy bding with dh... Crossing fingers toes & saying a big prayer that this will b the month

im cd 16..still_ve opks
but cm is increasing

from last three cycles i O on 21,27,29 CD

i hope i O a bit early this time

i am taking Ac 1600 mg and B6 60mg from cd1 1st time in life

So confused I'm @ cd 15 way more cm than normal & still getting neg opk. It's so weird I usually get the flashy smiley on day 2 of fertile week but still neg.

hope you get smiley soon

im cd 17 -ve opk..:(

other ladies please update

Cd 16 got my flashing smiley on my clear blue digital so yay that means I will o in the next two days:) I was getting worried that I wouldn't this month since test kept coming up neg...

Hi ladies cd8 today AF finally left the building lol first cycle & why am I nervous argh as exciting as ttc can be it's also full of stress. Took 5 yrs with first conceived with help of clomid only problem thy found were low ovulation levels. Anyway tried again 6 years later (big gap due to having hyperemesis til end with DS were on drip until 20 weeks & vomiting til he was out), So finally when decided t try again last year were happily shocked to conceive first cycle off bc (had a withdrawal bleed in between) that ended in mc 3 months ago at nearly 8 wks so here I am again. Wander how long this one will take & scared of hyperemesis it's a nightmare had it twice nw so I'd b lucky to escape it. Anyway excited too as really need a sibling for DS & me & DH really want another.

Do u ladies start testing with opks from cd10? Think that's what I've read.

Baby dust to all! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->