Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Lets make some buddies?

Good luck to you all this cycle, sending you all tons of baby dust :happydance:

I'm CD15 but got a positive OPK last night and another extremely positive this morning! Looking at O'ing hopefully soon, but I'll test this afternoon and tomorrow just to check to make sure I did.

I'd love to be TTC buddies! This is our first cycle trying, after 7 years on BC, and I was really surprised that I'd go right back to regular cycles!

Sunny i got teo positive opks today again an am on cd14 x

Hi Tori, I'm Chance. I'm CD10, I've not ovulated yet but I did a OPK this morning and a very light line came up, so I'm guessing I'll be ovulating some time next week? Maybe CD18 as that's when I ovulated last cycle. I'm going to be bedding twice a day from now, till end of ovulation, so hopefully they'll be swimmers waiting for my egg at all times.

That's brilliant your cycles went straight back to regular! Good luck for your first cycle! Are you TTC your first baby? Xx

Hi Tori, I'm Sunny. I'm CD10, I've not ovulated yet but I did a OPK this morning and a very light line came up, so I'm guessing I'll be ovulating some time next week? Maybe CD18 as that's when I ovulated last cycle. I'm going to be bedding twice a day from now, till end of ovulation, so hopefully they'll be swimmers waiting for my egg at all times.

That's brilliant your cycles went straight back to regular! Good luck for your first cycle! Are you TTC your first baby? Xx

Hi Chance, so nice to meet you! Your plan sounds great! My faint lines started at CD10 and finally got close to a positive yesterday morning and a definite positive last evening and this morning. We've been BDing every other day since CD8 and will BD again today and tomorrow since that's around O time. We're following the SMEP, have you ever considered that or heard of it? It sounds like it's had a lot of results for a lot of people!

We are TTC our first! DH and I have been together for almost 5 years, but we spent most of that time apart as he was either deployed or getting ready to deploy with the Marine Corps. He's now a vet and not actively serving, so we're finally ready to add to our family!

I had O pain today! Gotta make sure to BD one last time when I get home from work. We BD 2 days ago too so my hopes are high!!!

I thought that but my cervix wasnt open an now its open with loads of watery cm x

Hi Tori, I'm Sunny. I'm CD10, I've not ovulated yet but I did a OPK this morning and a very light line came up, so I'm guessing I'll be ovulating some time next week? Maybe CD18 as that's when I ovulated last cycle. I'm going to be bedding twice a day from now, till end of ovulation, so hopefully they'll be swimmers waiting for my egg at all times.

Hi Chance, so nice to meet you! Your plan sounds great! My faint lines started at CD10 and finally got close to a positive yesterday morning and a definite positive last evening and this morning. We've been BDing every other day since CD8 and will BD again today and tomorrow since that's around O time. We're following the SMEP, have you ever considered that or heard of it? It sounds like it's had a lot of results for a lot of people!

We are TTC our first! DH and I have been together for almost 5 years, but we spent most of that time apart as he was either deployed or getting ready to deploy with the Marine Corps. He's now a vet and not actively serving, so we're finally ready to add to our family!

Nice to meet you too sweetie! That's great you're finally ready to start a family, I bet you're too excited. I'm trying for my first baby too, I just can't wait to be pregnant.

Yes, I've heard of SMEP, I was intending to go ahead and use this method this month but that didn't happen... But we've sort of been doing our own version! Bed every other day, twice a day! When we aren't too tired but make it as regular as we can.. But because we know I'm possibly due to ovulate we will definitely be doing it properly. Going to try it properly down to a T next cycle though if I don't have no success this month. I've heard fantastic reviews about it! So, hopefully this will work for you.

I've not even ovulated yet and I'm dreading the two week wait :haha:

I had O pain today! Gotta make sure to BD one last time when I get home from work. We BD 2 days ago too so my hopes are high!!!

Yes, make sure you do! Fingers crossed for you this month Hun!

I thought that but my cervix wasnt open an now its open with loads of watery cm x

Wow! How our bodies can be confusing, hey! At least you've carried on testing, hopefully you're going to catch the egg this month. You're taking soy aren't you? I'm going to try that next month if I don't succeed this cycle! I never get any CM for some reason! :wacko:

Are you supposed to opk in the morning or afternoon?
I did one this morning with fmu and It had faint line, did one at lunchtime and nothing and then another just now and nothing..!
I'm only CD9 but have NO idea if or when I ovulate so have been using opks the last couple of days..

I read that the best test to test is later morning/early afternoon and then again around about 5-7ish! So that's when I test. I did one this morning and got a very light line. I've just done one now and it's even fainter than this morning!

I am CD15 and should be ovulating according to ovufriend.com chart..well just BD everyday since The Witch left which was 8 days ago......Hoping we catch this egg..SEPT.16TH is my Bday and Praying for a BFP gift LOL..I am just checking CM & alot of BD

Hi ladies :)

I'm CD11 today, due (I hope!) to O on Sunday, CD15. Started OPK's yesterday, one in the morning and one in the evening. All negative so far, but that's what I'm expecting. If everything is on schedule, I'll probably get my + OPK Friday evening.

We're getting our first donation tonight/early tomorrow morning, then two more... one Friday/Saturday, and another Saturday/Sunday (our donor works evenings and gets out around midnight, so we've become night owls haha). Hoping that my body cooperates and our timing is good! We're using preseed this cycle and hoping for three donations... last time we were only able to get one.

FX for lots of good news on this thread <3

I am CD15 and should be ovulating according to ovufriend.com chart..well just BD everyday since The Witch left which was 8 days ago......Hoping we catch this egg..SEPT.16TH is my Bday and Praying for a BFP gift LOL..I am just checking CM & alot of BD

That would be a perfect birthday present, so good luck and lots of baby dust for you. Xx

KMFX for everyone and sending lots of baby dust! The next two weeks are going to drag!

What should we all do to keep ourselves busy?! I just hope that I don't become a POAS addict. When is even the earliest it could show up on a Wonfo HCG test?

Hi ladies :)

I'm CD11 today, due (I hope!) to O on Sunday, CD15. Started OPK's yesterday, one in the morning and one in the evening. All negative so far, but that's what I'm expecting. If everything is on schedule, I'll probably get my + OPK Friday evening.

We're getting our first donation tonight/early tomorrow morning, then two more... one Friday/Saturday, and another Saturday/Sunday (our donor works evenings and gets out around midnight, so we've become night owls haha). Hoping that my body cooperates and our timing is good! We're using preseed this cycle and hoping for three donations... last time we were only able to get one.

FX for lots of good news on this thread <3

Looks like you're going to be getting a good few doses before ovulation! You can have swimmers there ready for your egg... :thumbup: I'm also using pre seed. I think it's great! Good luck to this cycle, sending you lots of baby dust! Xx

KMFX for everyone and sending lots of baby dust! The next two weeks are going to drag!

What should we all do to keep ourselves busy?! I just hope that I don't become a POAS addict. When is even the earliest it could show up on a Wonfo HCG test?

I've stopped been POAS obsessed because it just disheartens me! I try to wait until I know AF is due, and test a day before. I'm not too sure? I will try and have a look! Yes we will definitely need to keep our selves occupied...... But how? The TWW is a killer!

I read that the best test to test is later morning/early afternoon and then again around about 5-7ish! So that's when I test. I did one this morning and got a very light line. I've just done one now and it's even fainter than this morning!

Sunny do you opk and use fertility monitor?

Yeah, I use the CBFM and ovulation sticks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->