Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

Hi,
I am on my first cycle since coming off pill so no idea whether this will be a normal cycle but if it is I am cd14.
Good luck to everyone.

CD 11 here :) good luck ladies!

Started using OPK's a few days ago and this morning had a faint line on it instead of nothing, plus EWCM has started , thinking I'll ovulate sunday on cd 15 but could be cd 14 or 16 , we'll see!

Hi,
I am on my first cycle since coming off pill so no idea whether this will be a normal cycle but if it is I am cd14.
Good luck to everyone.

I know everyone is different, but I felt the same way coming off the pill and got a positive OPK yesterday evening and a very positive this morning. I hope that is encouraging news!

KMFX for you!

CD 11 here :) good luck ladies!

Started using OPK's a few days ago and this morning had a faint line on it instead of nothing, plus EWCM has started , thinking I'll ovulate sunday on cd 15 but could be cd 14 or 16 , we'll see!

That's what happened to me on CD11, definitely start BDing! :)

That is good Tori! Hopefully i am ovulating straight away too.

I'm going away tomorrow (CD11 until CD 13) will it be too late?

Good luck to you all. Sending you lots of baby dust. Ill be CD12 tomorrow and still no sign of a positive OPK!

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!

Chimmi: have you ovulated yet? I'd definitely BD before you leave and when you get back just to increase your chances if that's your fertile window.

I think I'm cd11 today, according to my app I'm supposed to ovulate on Sunday. Nice to meet you ladies :) ttc #2

I don't think I have ovulated yet. BD last night, anf will again Sunday

I think I'm cd11 today, according to my app I'm supposed to ovulate on Sunday. Nice to meet you ladies :) ttc #2

What app do you use, Hun? Do you just rely on the app for your ovulation dates? X

Yup. When I used opk last time I ttc I just ended up stressing myself out. Now I just use my app to track my period and give me a general idea of my O time. The minute I stopped peeing on things last time we ttc I got pregnant lol. So this time I'm around trying to be much more relaxed.

I think the app is called My Cycle. It's super easy to use!

Lets make some buddies?

Good luck to you all this cycle, sending you all tons of baby dust :happydance:

Hiya can I butt in please I would like a ttc buddie I'm on cd day 11 I'm still waiting to ovulate :flower:

I am CD16 Not sure if I have ovulated .PERIOD LEFT THE 20TH .we just continue to BD until September 3 then I will do my TWW I guess...I felt my cervix last night it seemed not so soft and no EWCM so I dunno:shrug: Maybe I already Ov .

I am CD16 Not sure if I have ovulated .PERIOD LEFT THE 20TH .we just continue to BD until September 3 then I will do my TWW I guess...I felt my cervix last night it seemed not so soft and no EWCM so I dunno:shrug: Maybe I already Ov .

I've tried to monitor my cervix in the past but I can't get the hang of it. I can't monitor my EWCM because I never have any! I just rely on OPKS and CBFM...... Yeah you're keeping it safe by bedding like that.. Good luck to you!

CD13... I'm expecting my + OPK this evening. Took one this morning, and it was the lightest, faintest line yet :growlmad: Trying not to read too much into it, though, because last time it went from zero to positive in a matter of hours. Planning to test again at 5:30 and see if there's a change. If it's positive or almost, I'm going to go ahead with our hotel reservations (our donor is an hour away, so we get a hotel for two nights to make it easier on him). If it's negative, I'll test again at 9:30ish... still negative, we'll hold off -- positive, we'll go ahead. Really hoping for a +, because weekends are super easy for this stuff hahaha. But we'll see. Trying not to stress. It's coming, I'm sure!

CD13... I'm expecting my + OPK this evening. Took one this morning, and it was the lightest, faintest line yet :growlmad: Trying not to read too much into it, though, because last time it went from zero to positive in a matter of hours. Planning to test again at 5:30 and see if there's a change. If it's positive or almost, I'm going to go ahead with our hotel reservations (our donor is an hour away, so we get a hotel for two nights to make it easier on him). If it's negative, I'll test again at 9:30ish... still negative, we'll hold off -- positive, we'll go ahead. Really hoping for a +, because weekends are super easy for this stuff hahaha. But we'll see. Trying not to stress. It's coming, I'm sure!

My fingers are crossed for you sweetie! :winkwink:

FX that your positive comes tonight and lots of baby dust your way for this weekend! :)

How is everyone this morning?

I feel like time is actually going by faster than I had anticipated! I'm really positive (after some pessimistic vibes yesterday :-/ ) I really hope that next Saturday when I'm 10dpo arrives soon. I had a dream last night that I got 3 BFPs, so maybe that's a good sign! No other notable symptoms, though, but I'm not expecting any!

To keep me busy (in other news), I have two interviews next week for classroom teacher positions and I'm very hopeful that I get one of them and can also get a BFP all in the same month. They say good things happen in 3s, so my husband just got a job a few weeks ago, I'm either going to get a job and then get pregnant or vice versa! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->