Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

Good afternoon sweetie!

I've just replied to you on another thread... About your pregnancy dream :winkwink: I'm sure time will go quicker, just try not to think about it too much. I'm still waiting to ovulate so just bedding a lot. My little brother is home from Afghanistan for two weeks, I've not seen him for 8 months so I'm sure the next couple of weeks are going to fly by, lots of catching to do! Hoping once he goes back, I'll get my BFP.. That would be my perfect month! Wishful thinking!? :haha:

Congratulations on your job offers! My fingers will be crossed for you! Also, well done to your husband too! Lots of positive vibes around you at the minute! Now you just need a nice BFP!

Thank you, Chance! Sending lots of O vibes your way, I hope it does happen soon!

My husband was just in Afghanistan a year ago and I know how hard it is to have someone deployed, so I can definitely relate to that. Welcome home to him! I hope that you can get your BFP soon to share it with him, I'm sure he will be excited to become an uncle :)

I'm so glad to have found a group of such supportive and helpful ladies!

Lets make some buddies?

Good luck to you all this cycle, sending you all tons of baby dust :happydance:

Hiya can I butt in please I would like a ttc buddie I'm on cd day 11 I'm still waiting to ovulate :flower:

Hi Hun, yeah course you can! I'm CD12, still no sign of ovulation :growlmad:

Thank you Hun its very frustrating waiting to ovulate my DH thinks I will ovulate on CD 13 I think it will be longer its the waiting game

I honestly think waiting to ovulate is worse than the tww. In tww, at least we know there's an end in sight haha... one way or another. I never know what my body's going to decide to do leading up to o. Sigh.

Thank you, Chance! Sending lots of O vibes your way, I hope it does happen soon!

My husband was just in Afghanistan a year ago and I know how hard it is to have someone deployed, so I can definitely relate to that. Welcome home to him! I hope that you can get your BFP soon to share it with him, I'm sure he will be excited to become an uncle :)

Yes, he would absolutely love that. Thank you sweetie, I'm so excited to see him, it's been too long :happydance:

Me too, I LOVE this forum! Loads of wonderful ladies about!

Lets make some buddies?

Hiya can I butt in please I would like a ttc buddie I'm on cd day 11 I'm still waiting to ovulate :flower:

Thank you Hun its very frustrating waiting to ovulate my DH thinks I will ovulate on CD 13 I think it will be longer its the waiting game

Yeah sweetie it is, the whole process is just a waiting game from the minute you try to conceive, to actually having the baby! Think positive, and positive things will come. Baby dust to you! Are you using anything to indicate when you're going to be ovulating?

I honestly think waiting to ovulate is worse than the tww. In tww, at least we know there's an end in sight haha... one way or another. I never know what my body's going to decide to do leading up to o. Sigh.

Yeah, I totally agree with you there. Waiting for ovulation is like waiting for Christmas with me. At least in the TTW we have a test date to look forward too! The whole month is just like an adrenaline rush for me!

Yes, he would absolutely love that. Thank you sweetie, I'm so excited to see him, it's been too long :happydance:

Me too, I LOVE this forum! Loads of wonderful ladies about!

Lets make some buddies?

Yeah sweetie it is, the whole process is just a waiting game from the minute you try to conceive, to actually having the baby! Think positive, and positive things will come. Baby dust to you! Are you using anything to indicate when you're going to be ovulating?

Thank you sending baby dust to you Im using cbfm to help me I think it's fantastic I'm on high fertility at the moment :)

Me too! It's my first month using it, I've had nothing but lows so far!!! Grrrrrr xx

Don't worry Hun you will get your high fertility it's my first month using it too how are you finding the cbfm

Do you girls "feel" when you ovulate? I think I've gotten pretty in tune with it, especially after having my firstly some reason. Seems like I can kind of feel everything way more these days.

My 3:30 OPK is definitely darker than my 1:30 OPK (I couldn't hold my pee anymore LOL I know I'm supposed to wait four hours!) Going to hold until 7:30 tonight and see what happens. Might be my surge just starting. I had virtually NO line at 6am and 1:30pm, and now I have a very distinct, but light, line. So I'm still hopeful! If not today, maybe tomorow.

And you know, I thought I felt my O last cycle. Before that, I never really paid much attention, but on my O day, I felt little twinges in the left ovary area around noon, and then gone. Nothing else. So I have no idea if that was it, but it felt like it could be :)

Don't worry Hun you will get your high fertility it's my first month using it too how are you finding the cbfm

I'm finding it great, really helpful although I am still using ovulation sticks too!

Do you girls "feel" when you ovulate? I think I've gotten pretty in tune with it, especially after having my firstly some reason. Seems like I can kind of feel everything way more these days.

No, I can't. Wish I could though because I like to know what's going on with my body. Must be great knowing your self when you're ovulating rather than relying on sticks, monitors and everything else :winkwink:

My 3:30 OPK is definitely darker than my 1:30 OPK (I couldn't hold my pee anymore LOL I know I'm supposed to wait four hours!) Going to hold until 7:30 tonight and see what happens. Might be my surge just starting. I had virtually NO line at 6am and 1:30pm, and now I have a very distinct, but light, line. So I'm still hopeful! If not today, maybe tomorow.

And you know, I thought I felt my O last cycle. Before that, I never really paid much attention, but on my O day, I felt little twinges in the left ovary area around noon, and then gone. Nothing else. So I have no idea if that was it, but it felt like it could be :)

Why have you got to wait four hours to hold your pee in? I'm glad you've gotten a line, even if it is light! I hope ovulation is on it's way for you. Continue to keep your spirits high! I keep forgetting you're in New York and the time difference. It's 8.50pm here!

Why have you got to wait four hours to hold your pee in? I'm glad you've gotten a line, even if it is light! I hope ovulation is on it's way for you. Continue to keep your spirits high! I keep forgetting you're in New York and the time difference. It's 8.50pm here!

I've always heard you're supposed to hold four hours and not drink a lot for a really accurate test... doesn't always happen, haha, but I try my best. How do you usually do it?

And thank you... it's so nice to have support from people who get it! I'd be bonkers without you ladies <3

:hugs:

I hold my pee for 2 hrs .
I can feel ovulation usually, my ovulation pain hurts pretty bad for a few hours, sometimes I can barely walk lol.

I'm cd13 today and my opk is still light too.. But been having ewcm Since 3 days and been feeling pressure around my ovaries today so ovulation must be close. about 1-3 more days

I've always heard you're supposed to hold four hours and not drink a lot for a really accurate test... doesn't always happen, haha, but I try my best. How do you usually do it?

And thank you... it's so nice to have support from people who get it! I'd be bonkers without you ladies <3

:hugs:

Hun, I'm almost positive I've read holding you pee when doing a ovulation test doesn't make a difference? It's only with pregnancy tests I think! I don't know how you cope holding it in for four hours :headspin:

Hun, I'm almost positive I've read holding you pee when doing a ovulation test doesn't make a difference? It's only with pregnancy tests I think! I don't know how you cope holding it in for four hours :headspin:

Oh, gosh, I'd love if you're right :rofl: I have a tiny bladder, and it can be a challenge. I always get a darker line after a longer hold, but I also don't drink a lot of fluids during that time, so it might be the reduced fluid intake that gives the darker line, too.

Either way, if I can wait til 7:30 I will... else, I'll test when I can't cross my legs anymore comfortably ;)

I could be wrong, ill try and find the thread I read it on! Good luck for this evening as I'm going to sleep now. Let me know how it goes. Baby dust! X

I hold my pee for 2 hrs .
I can feel ovulation usually, my ovulation pain hurts pretty bad for a few hours, sometimes I can barely walk lol.

I'm cd13 today and my opk is still light too.. But been having ewcm Since 3 days and been feeling pressure around my ovaries today so ovulation must be close. about 1-3 more days

I'm CD13 tomorrow! No joy of ovulation just yet. I wish I could feel when I'm ovulating. Lots of baby dust! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->