• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

lulu- I'm not taking any bcp's this cycle. I was instructed to start Estrace on the first day of my period.

Oh no not, it's yucky! I am on the progesterone pessaries now and they are not nice, worth it though if they work for you x

That's great news dilia! I'm glad it's not anything worrying! Sounds like a good excuse to take it easy to me ;) x

Jhk, I'm glad of that then Hun, what a lovely new Christmas present you will get x

Lulu, I'm doing patches but not sure of the name x

I wouldn't worry yourself with that Hun, it's such a small chance that they wouldnt, yay, you can start planning now x

When's your scan Cynthia? X

jkhk - I am sure your frosties will be just fine! Do you know your clinics rate? I was concerned about that as well and then my doctor told me the thaw success rate was 90%!

Lulu - I wish I was doing vivelle cuz I have a whole box at home from IVF that I never used but with FET they told me I had to take estrogen in oil shots (nasty 1.5 inch needles!) twice a week! But I had my first shot on CD 2.

Bumski - What is progesterone pessaries? I haven't hear of that?!

Cynthia - Thats great you are feeling so good and at ease! Hope it continues in TWW! though we will be here for ya if needed :)

Looking forward to your update from your scan Cynthia, good luck Hun will be thinking of you x

Progesterone pessaries are to support any possible pregnancy, I started them the day after my scan, and they go.....well.....ya know lol x

My clinic have said success rates for the thaw process is 95% bit pregnancy success is 30-40% I try not to think too much about that one though. I just think it's 50-50 at the end of the day, it will either work or not. (pray it does though) x

Oh I have to do those to (progesterone) I just didnt realize that is what they were called! :blush:

Cynthia - Good luck on your scan tomorrow! :)

Praying it works for all of us!!! :dust:

Hope your well everyone, called the clinic this morning and my transfer has been set for 4pm Monday!!! She said I will def be having both put back in, so it's all or nothing now, scared but excited!
Hope your scan has gone well Cynthia x

How is everyone else? X

They will thaw them on Monday morn, and then call me at 11 to tell me how they are doing. That will be a nervous phone call I think!
I just pray that they are both still healthy x

Yay Bumski! That is so exciting! I'm jealous - my transfer feels so far away!

Ladies - I think switching to vaginal estrace worked too well and my estrodiol level is way too high .. It jumped from 163 Thursday to 1926 today. I think that's way too high for a fet.. Waiting for the call from the nurse .. Got my results online!

Nonpptimistic
How many of ur embies will that transfer
How many get thawed c

Jkhk - they will transfer 2! I'm told they almost always survive the thaw and what's even cooler is that they have a 90% pregnancy rate with FET blastocyst transfers but that's not based on a large number of cycles bc they just started freezing embryos at day 5 only a few months ago. Seven weeks ago my doc told me they were 3 for 3 but sometime thereafter it went from 100% success to 90%.

Bumski- so exciting! I'm sure your embabies will make it through the thaw no problem! :) only 2 days!

Not - on no when will you know if levels are too high? Keep us updated!

Oh no not, I hope they can control it for you, you have come this far now, keep us updated Hun, and good luck x
Your clinic has great success rates, I wish mine was that high, I would have rather the embryologist not told me, I didn't even ask, but I try not to worry about it.

What are your plans after transfer everyone? Are you doing complete bed rest for a few days or back to normal? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->