• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Jkh I had spotting as well but babies seem to be doing just fine. I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday!

Happy new year ladies! My NT scan is on Friday - I will be exactly 12 weeks. So nervous!

Good luck Not and Cynthia for your scans! :) I have my next one on Sunday!

Lots of scans coming up, hope they go lovely for you all x

I had a private one done on Friday which was great, she accidentally switched to 3D which was great to see but baby quickly crossed it's legs and put it's arms up to it's face, must be camera shy lol.
Will upload a pic later, strange bit is there is a clear face next to the baby smiling,

bumski - can't wait to see the pic!

cynthia - Hope your scan went well today! Mine is tomorrow afternoon - not sure how I'm going to make it until then. It is so hard to focus at work.

Bumski - so exciting!! :) Glad all is well!

Not - I feel ya about not focusing! I have 3 more days and work is so not happening right now!

My scan isn't until 3pm. A couple more hours to go!

Scan went great! Amazing to see my babies bouncing around. They are active little ones. Everything looked good on the ultrasound but for whatever reason they didn't have my blood work results yet. Hopefully my doctor calls me with those soon!

Hi girls! I wanted to share a couple of pics from my scan yesterday. Here are my babies! Incredible how in love I am with these two already! <3

Twin A
https://i49.tinypic.com/2d96yoh.jpg

Twin B
https://i46.tinypic.com/2a85k09.jpg

Oh wow those are beautiful Cynthia, so glad you had a lovely time seeing your babies! Will you be finding out their sex?

Thanks! Yes, I definitely want to know the genders! Think I have to wait until 17 weeks though!

Hi mobaby, how are you doing? I hope your ok, are you going to be doing another FET? Im rubbish with words really but I hope your coping ok after all you have been through x

Hey bumski im okay; sad but nothing I can do about situation. Follow up is feb 5th and hopefully I get answers on what happened. Testing should be back then. Then we can talk if to do fet or fresh with pgd. I'm hoping march/early April. Hopefully af will cooperate this time after d/c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->